Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Jeez Leah, glad all is ok hun xx

Well OH came home last night... still ill :( cracked open the bottle of Baileys - at which point I thought yep he's gonna neck a few and fall asleep... how wrong was I :winkwink: I was certainly one happy bunny last night!! Then I licked my scope this morning and all partial ferns have gone!?!?!?! I am really befuddled now!!

Morning ladies, god just had the worst nights sleep ever but yeahy this time next week it's Xmas eve!!! :happydance: just taken my temp it's 97.7 I have everything crossed for this mth, didn't DTD last night both jus knackered, Chris said he was empty so no point ;) gonna go again tonight tho

Well OH came home last night... still ill :( cracked open the bottle of Baileys - at which point I thought yep he's gonna neck a few and fall asleep... how wrong was I :winkwink: I was certainly one happy bunny last night!! Then I licked my scope this morning and all partial ferns have gone!?!?!?! I am really befuddled now!!

Doesn't that mean you've had your surge and so should be ovulating any day?? Whoop whoop good luck huni, everything x'd for you, this is going to be our mth I can feel it :hugs:

According to the destructions, it goes from partial ferns to full ferns and thats when you OV, my ferns have gone completely :( just showing the initial non fertile pebbly thingy (for want of a better description lol) I hope your right about this being our month, although i'm not too convinced for myself. just enjoying Christmas at the min and with how scope results are going I may not even OV!!

Hi ladies, wow I don't come on here for a week and 2 more BFPS! Congrats Bec27 and BettyBoop152! :hugs:

How is everyone? I'm not too bad, just wishing this cycle away! CD11 so a while to go yet......

Hi elhaym hope your well hunny xxx I know what you mean Hun xxx cd9 wanted ov day to hurry up!!!! It's dragging!!!!

Doesn't that mean you've had your surge and so should be ovulating any day?? Whoop whoop good luck huni, everything x'd for you, this is going to be our mth I can feel it :hugs:

Yes Ladies,

This is your months!!!! You all be bonking hard, because I'm not leaving until you lot are coming with me!!! OK!!! So get in that feather tonight Lintu & Teej, and get emptying santas sacks!!!

You too Rach!!!

I'm vomiting my guts up here all alone!! lol, this defo is your months ladies!!! Everything crossed for you all, and wishing you all lots of :dust::dust: xxxxx

Hi ladies, wow I don't come on here for a week and 2 more BFPS! Congrats Bec27 and BettyBoop152! :hugs:

How is everyone? I'm not too bad, just wishing this cycle away! CD11 so a while to go yet......

Welcome back Elhaym!!! nice to see you!! xxx

Hey elhaym! Hope your ok!

I agree with Leah! Get honking ladies!

Booked a private scan for 7+2 at a private clinic as won't be till new year till I even get booked in for my 12 week scan xxx

Hey elhaym! Hope your ok!

I agree with Leah! Get honking ladies!

Booked a private scan for 7+2 at a private clinic as won't be till new year till I even get booked in for my 12 week scan xxx

Hi Betty, I had a scan yesterday due to a little scare!!, But all was fine I had a vaginal oooh (internal) scan, whcih showed the tiniest of little fuzz ball on the screen, and a flashing heart beat!! very re-assuring, x

I've still got a while until my fertile week leah....but fear not i'll be humping hard...my hubby is off work when i should be fertile....so bring on the bonking....:)...

i had to have a vaginal scan back in june cos i had a very random time...i kept bleeding on and off for days/weeks at a time have a week off then start bleeding again...had scans and the discovered i'd got a 'growth' on my right ovary...thats all they said growth....so you can imagine i thought shit i've got cancer...then my smear came back abnormal the same week so i thought damn i'm doomed....went back 6 weeks later and the growth turned out to be a csyt (it was a big one but when i went back it has shrunk and was nearly gone) phew.....and i had another smear and that came back normal....phew again....but while they were in there (scan) they did check everything out up there ovaries and womb and all was/is ok...
But anyway my point is lmfao...(i get there eventually lol...) vaginal us rock....lol....they see things alot clearer...especially early pregnancies xxx

i'll join you in the vomitting leah...i've got a bit of a tummy bug (i think) so i've been puking...lol...not reyt nice....:(

oh I can't wait to join you Leah :) had another lick today and got a lot of partial ferning now :) woop woop, at a guess I would say i'm gonna be OVing in a day or 2... yay!!!!

:( your still fairly early in your cycle, hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer hun xx

Jesus christ I am have weird af type cramps plus stabbing pain in my cervix and in my left side.... It is making me shout out!!!! WTF is going on with me!!!!

I really am hoping you all joing me soon, so you can stop licking your scopes and be licking the toilet bowel instead!! its wonderful!! not, Its vile!! Yakkkky, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->