Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hope your feeling better rach xxxxx

Chris was funny last night, said iv pumped him dry!! Bless :haha: although looking back we have DTD for the last six days in a row, whoops :blush:

So much for taking a break, no wonder I still have stomach ache!!

Also he was checking my cervix and said we don't need too it's low and really hard, I'm thinking that's not right so had a feel myself and couldn't even reach it, I then had to point out that he was feeling the side because it was that high and tilted :haha: bless him

haha Good for you Lintu, sounds like you stand a good chance of getting you BFP this cycle!! It was my plan to start last night but OH came home ill... again just as i'm about to OV!! He won't bloody come near me when he's ill either ggrrrrrr!! Hope he's better tonight or won't get the chance to pump him dry this month :(

Pump him dry lol love it!!! It's never too early in the morning to hear rudeness lol xxx
My time to start pumping my hubby dry is coming lol...

haha... hopefully i'll start tonight - PLEASE GOD let him feel better tonight!!

Chris moaned he was to sleepy and then said don't knacker me out before I'm 30! :haha: he's not getting any rest untill I stop getting lines on my OPK, told I'm going through crap with period & ov pains since coming off BCP for :bfp: so he has to suffer a little, suffer can you believe it most men wud kill for daily sex :haha:

My hub doesn't have any problem humping daily... He's a randy sod lol...

Good Morning Pumpers!!!! lol,

Teej, get him a does of Calpol and he will be fine, tell him you will do all the work!!!,

Its funny that when TTC we are called for wearing them out, yet on a normal day of daily pumping its all ok and they are the biggest studs ever!!!!

xx

How true Leah!!!!
What you doing up so early Hun? When I was pg I couldn't get outta bed til at least 11am lol and I'd go to be at 9pm lol... I suffered severe sticky mattress... It is a well know pregnancy symptom lol xxx

Jst been updating my chart, think had a temp spike this am also, had 97.3 yest and 97.6 today highest all mth is that enough for ov

Is livid!!!! A friend of mine has been ttc and found out last week she is now preg... Anyways some people in the village are saying she is too old to have another and she should get rid!!!! Ffs she's only 34!!!! He youngest is in my youngest class at school!!!! How insensitive can some people be!!! She's been trying for this baby and now been blessed with one why do people have to be so negative!!!! Poor lass was in tears today!!! Damn it got me so mad!!!!

Christ, i'm just starting my family and i'm 31!!! Admittedly I would have started sooner had my ex not been a complete knob but with how things turned out it was prob for best. The average age for women having their 1st is early 30's nowadays anyway!! Why do some people have to be so bloody insensitive and stick their noses in to others business!!

That's what I said.... My sil is 31 and he fiancée of 11 years turned round to her and dumped her cos he said they wanted different things she wanted kids he NEVER wanted kids with her.... So she wasted all that time with him!!!! What for.... Nothing..... So now she is on the hunt for a new man... So however long that is gonna take for her to do then everything else to follow!!!! It's so shit and feel so much for her :( ....

Awww Poor Girl,

34 is old these days????? I bet the same people making these comments are those who would also have nasty views on teen pregnancy too??, Cant win either way!! xxx

My god I'm 30, people are either late teens early twenties or in their thirties these days

Surely God wouldnt have made our bodies physically able to conceive right up until the menopause if we were too old!!! Nasty cow bags!!

I was woken this morning with a really bad cramp, and spotting, I called the MW who got me an appointment with the DR who then referred me to Gyno out patients for a scan, she scanned my tummy and to my horror said oh I cant see anything but a sac!!!! Panic mode set in, she asked if it was ok if she did an internal scan, well I couldnt get my knickers off quick enough!!!! - back on the couch and legs a kimbo, probe in and voila!!! there it was my little bean and we saw the heart beat on the screen!!! Phew!!! xx

Awww bless ya, for some people it's normal to bleed sometimes especially if it was round when AF would have been, my Sis had a bad bleed with my neice and she is a bruising 5.5 yr old xx

Bloody hell Leah I bet that was well scary!! Glad everything is ok!!!

And as for the snotty bitch with an opinion your NEVER too old to have kids!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->