Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I never had morning sickness with the boys... But with my last m/c in 2006 I was sick as f**k... Then I lost it... I was 8 weeks i think... But My hubbies cousin was told by a medium that my father in law/ her uncle who passed away was looking after a little girl... Well let's just say the baby we named her Abbie if she was a girl didn't have a boys name anyways she said the name Abbie to my oh cousin and she was telling me afterwards.... Freaked me out!!! So I am guessing girls bring me morning sickness.... Mmmmmmm we will just have to see what the future holds!!!! Xxx
Btw that was random!!! Dunno why I brought that up lmfao.... Going mental!!!! Whoops forgot... I already am.... The yummy yummy doctor said so xxx ;)

Oh yes hubs cousin didn't know I had a m/c... Or any names I would have called a baby... Spooky....

It's ok Hun xxx something cannot have been right and my father in law has got a grand daughter to look after as well as the other 2 I m/c (very early m/c those 2) xxx proper busy he'll be xxx

That's so strange because 2 years ago I had a miscarriage but didn't know I was pregnant till after because I was on the pill! But a medium told me my nan was holding a baby in the spirit world! It's spooky isn't it!! Xxx

Omg!!!! I forgot to check my scope out from this am and it's only bloody full of ferns!!!! Plus earlier I had sharp stabbing pains in my left side and in cervix!!! Could it be so bloody early??? WTF is going on in my body???? My cm is creamy though!!!! Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!
Well I just milked hubby anyways lol.... Good Job we got sky plus lmfao he paused his film lol xxx

Morning ladies, sorry not read up on last nights convo xxx

Checked my temp this AM it's gone from 97,7 for the last two days to 97.9 think I have deffo ovulated now, just not 100% sure when just hope all we've done this month was enough

Morning Ladies,

Excellent news Rach, xx

Lintu if you been temping you probs OV'd 24 hours earlier, or there abouts, keep temping so that you will know if ov has taken place, x

Arrrrrggggghhhhh I am so pissed off!!!! Sorry bout swearing!!! My hub has just turned round and said he's changed his mind on the having another baby!!! His reason was... Get this.... His mum... WTF... Well my fil passed away in 2007 and she's on her own... She won't be able to look after a newborn as well as the boys!!! WTF I am the mother his mum hardly ever looks after the boys!!! Once a blue moon!!! Am so annoyed right now!!! Gonna go and throw a wobbly now be back later!!!! Arrrrrrgggghhhh

OMG, Rach, No way!!!! What does his mother have to do with your family, like you say your the mama and you look after your kids, Also this baby wont be a baby forever, and even if she did look after them on the odd occassion then this will be short lived babies grow up fast, and for the sake of the "odd occassion" you other half is backing out?????, Oh I'd be fuming honey, I hope your preggars already!! lol, xx

I know I am livid!!!! He nagged me for years for another (since last m/c in 2006) and I kept saying no!!! Now I do and what I thought he also wanted now this... And just before Xmas!!!! Grumpy, shiity Rachael coming in the house!!!!

Hey Rach, men are fu*ki*g ars*s!!!!! Tried to get my OH in the mood tonight and he just sat there, so I asked him if he wasn't in the mood and he replied with "I dont feel like sex at all lately" way to go to make a girl feel wanted - cause us women don't go through enough emotional stress while TTC!! I've got the right arse with him at the min, haven't spoken to him since he said it, I get the feeling he may be thinking the same as your OH just too scared to say it, although it was him who made the first move towards TTC I always felt it was only cause he knew how much I wanted it, he's never really been interested in any of the "details" So... I think it's safe to say i'm out this month!! I just feel like crying at the min!!

Awwww Girlies,

My DH was not in the mood sometimes for sex, but didnt say he didnt want to have a baby - however when he wasnt in the mood this made me feel like that!! He was also one of those people who are like well it will happen when its meant to happen!! Which was frustrating!! Men are he most frustrating creatures!!!

I feel for you ladies, sending mahooosive huggs,

Just trick them into it!! lol xx

Awwwww rach baby don't be pissed huni we are all behind you xxxx if you can't tell iv had one too many xxx god I hope I have done enough this mth Chris realised on the way to my mates we may have missed ov day, but may a done enough prior xxx god I hope

Well after a chat with OH last night he saw the error of his ways!! and we got down to DTD lol, only thing is I have no ferns at all now, nothing!! I had partial ferns on cd12 then more partial ferns on cd13, then nothing at all cd14 and today!?!?!? does that mean I haven't OVed as haven't had full ferns?? I hope after all this I haven't OVing :( so confused now, gonna keep at it with scope to see how a full cycle looks then i'll have something to compare it to next month as I get the feeling i'm out this month anyway!!

Rach, have you had a chat with OH, it helped with us, I think my OH was just a bit overwhelmed with it all as I have involved him a bit more this month, think i'm gonna go back to just attacking him when times right lol

Off topic check my chart!!! It says I ov on cd8 lmfao as if!!!!!

And my ticker apparently... I 3dpo according to that lmfao!!!! Doubtful!!!!

You may well have done Rach, you said your lady cylce was doing wierd things!!! It may well be too late for you DH to have changed his mind!!,

Have you had words with him or is that a silly question?? and what is the outcome?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->