Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Well he said he didn't mean it how it came out!!!! Bollocks was my short answer to that ... Well this morning sweetness and light... Brought me breakfast in bed (not eaten it) and wanted to bd... To say sorry... I declined his offer and told him to sod off!!! He then proceeded to tell me he was worried I wouldn't be able to cope looking after 4 kids so he thought he'd say he didn't want anymore!!! Apparently for my mental health!!! Again bollocks!!! I am laid in bed refusing to get up and he's down stairs!!!! (when I get strop on it can stay for a while lol it's the Italian in me)....

Chart is random init Leah xxx

Morning ladies, sorry haven't been around much been a crazy weekend xxx

Rach Hun, glad you DH has changed his tune xxx

So I think I may have had an implantation dip today, in approximately 7DPO and my temp has continued to rise over the weekend but is this morning back on the coverline :shrug: trying to stay positive but don't wanna convince myself like last mth, good luck everyone xxxx

Sounds promising Lintu, FX hun xx

I still have no ferns at all!! think it's safe to say I haven't OVed this month, just hope thats not the case every month, will see how next month goes and take it from there!!

How's everyone else doing?? xx

Hi Ladies,

Lintu - My temping chart went up the wall and back dionw to below cover line and back up again and back down again, so I wouldnt worrk about your chat being all over the place!! Fingers crossed for you honey!!! xx

Teej - Didnt you have almost full ferns (lol if thats what it would be called0 earlier on in the month?) Also does the scope ferns indicate that you defo release an egg or does it just tell you when you body is getting ready to release an egg??? xx

Well my temps still rising!!! I am baffled to say the least!!! Plus I keep getting a sharp stabbing pain in my left nipple... Like some on is pushing a needle right in nipple end... Ouch.... Tmi my cm us creamy and that's it!!! Usually round now I have an abundance of ewcm but none since last month (ov time)... My cervix is high medium to firm and tilted to the back (ass) so cannot feel hole!!!! It's driving me potty!!!

Rach have you tested again since?
You sound like me lol! CM is creamier than ever and one of my nipples keeps hurting!!!

No but gonna I think lol it'll be bfn but I then know my body is playing silly buggers!!!!
My temp though is too low to be pg... So very doubtful... X

Teej - Didnt you have almost full ferns (lol if thats what it would be called0 earlier on in the month?) Also does the scope ferns indicate that you defo release an egg or does it just tell you when you body is getting ready to release an egg??? xx

Hey hun, I had full ferns as soon as AF went, then on cd12 & 13 I had partial ferns then nada........ Until yesterday.... and today

:happydance: I GOT PARTIAL FERNS..... YEAH BABY :happydance:

I am however now on cd17 and i'm guessing (hoping) that i'm gonna OV in next day or 2 and that the Partial ferns on cd's 12&13 were just a surge, I'm obviously just OVing late this cycle, i've got a load of EWCM this morning too and is first time this cycle, I was totally convinced I was out, just hope OH is back on track as gonna attack him later!!

Rach, how many dpo are you hun xx

My temp is low again this morning, so I'm thinking I'm out if I am I'm giving up till iv had my laperoscapy I just don't see the point it's been 12 mths of activly TTC, I just font get it :shrug:

On a plus note happy Yule solstice everyone xxx

ahhhh crap... just thought, this either means that my Luteal phase is gonna be really short at around 9 days - which isn't good right??? not enough time for eggy to implant??

Or - I'm gonna have a longer cycle this time!!

Either way i'm not gonna find out New Years Eve/Day now either, gonna have to try and be patient with this one me thinks, at least having Christmas and New Years in my TWW it should go quickly and my mind will be occupied xx

My temp is low again this morning, so I'm thinking I'm out if I am I'm giving up till iv had my laperoscapy I just don't see the point it's been 12 mths of activly TTC, I just font get it :shrug:

On a plus note happy Yule solstice everyone xxx

Oh hun, i'm no good with the temping but hope your not out!! How many dpo are you, i', sure your not out till AF arrives xx

Teej I'm not ment to be any dpo but according to ff 6dpo... Another high temp today...I am gonna do a hpt today... So if my last af was not af I should be 27dpo...

Rach, hope you get a BFP hunny, anything is possible as you had such a short AF... FXed xx

Lintu, when are you going to test hun xx

gonna try and stick it out till new yr xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"