Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Off subject.... I've just flooded my kitchen out!!!! Whoopsies... Left a pan in sink over night and well come to drain it but my outside drain pipe was frozen... So me being me thought take u bend off to drain water fill sink with boiling hot water and it'll unfreeze it!!!! Well my bucket wasn't big enough and water from sink EVERYWHERE!!!!! Bugger!!!! Lol but my pipe is now unfrozen just water all over!!!! Damn!!!! Lmfao....

hahaha... that is the kinda thing I would end up doing!! At least your pipe's are not frozen any more lol xx

Ooh ladies!!

Partial ferns Teej - Good good and EWCM, marvelous!!! xx

Lintu, your sooo good for not trsting early on!!! I couldnt wait, xx

Rach - Tinkering with the plumbing again!! lol, have you tested yet today honey??? xx

Not tested yet... Waiting on some ic to test wi hoped they would come yesterday but still waiting on em xxx

OMG I am bouncing, do you remeber the phonecall off my SIL.

Well my MIL has just sent me her spare test:grr: i am furious, i can not believe how f**@ing insensitive this family can be, although it does explain the phonecall of SIL advising she was 5 wks PG and would my DH be god father.

Thats it iv had enough i cant take anymore, that was my breaking point i am soo sorry i appear to be barren, it's not something i want to be i didnt make the choice nature did :cry::cry:

That so shit lintu! Why do some people feel the need to be horrible!!! Try and keep your chin up don't let them win!!! :hug:

Xxxx

Iv just read my cards and am going to take on board what they say really irritate my outlaws by not rising to it, even tho it might kill me I am not going to let them see it, I am the bigger person and a better person than they will ever be.

Also been total nutter don't know why I thought I was 8 DPO I'm only approximately 5!

Oh Lintu, why do people have to be so insensitive?? Like you say, try not to let them see how much they have got to you!! You know we are all here for you if you need to rant, offload or just have a good chat xx

I'm soooo confused now, so far my scope chart is this,
cd12 - partial ferns,
cd13 more partial ferns, EWCM & lower ab cramp's
cd14 & 15 nothing :shrug:
cd16 - partial ferns & EWCM
cd17 more partial ferns,
Today cd18 - nothing again!!!! :shrug:

I am at such a loss as to what is happening :cry: It is supposed to show partial ferning 3 days before OV, full ferning on OV day then partial ferning 3 days after, now after getting my hopes up yesterday i'm convinced again that I haven't OVed as my fertile ferns are all over the place and had no full ferns!!!
I guess i'm just gonna have to see how next month goes.

Awww Honey,

So the SIL or MIL sent you her spare prego test?? Whats that all about?? Rubbing salt in the wounds?? How insensitive!!

Lintu, It will happen for you honey, it will happen for all you ladies very very soon!! Hand on my heart I never ever thought it would happen to me in a million years without medical intervention!! Honestly ladies, I';m a person with a load of luck just all bad!! lol, I cant express enough how I felt it would never happen to me as after 3 years regular boking and 3 years off the pill, so dont loose hope honeyz!!! I know its easier said then done - and yes all my friends and family said the same to me too - however I was doubtful thinking there was a major problem and I blamed myself!!!

Chin up girlies, This cycle is it!!!! Lots of BFPS!!! xxxxx

Tired today!!!! That's all I wanna say lol xxx hope everyone is ok xxx
Lintu: be the better person try not to let it get to you xxx I know it's easier said than done darl... Xxx you'll get your :bfp: all good things come to those who wait xxx
Teej: dunno what is going on darl xxx I kept having partial ferns... But now nothing.... I'm not having any pre ov signs like normal :( xxx just try and enjoy chrimbo and new year darl xxx but keep bonking ;) xxx

I hope all our preggo ladies are ok and taking it easy xxx hope the sickness, fatigue and all the other lovely symptoms aren't getting you too bad xxx

i'm better today, keeping my PMA from last night, thanx to all you fab ladies you all mean sooo much to me.

And what also helps my PMA is my temp is back up again 98.6 this morning, 98.0 yesterday.

xxxxx Teej I have funky ferns this month only had increasing partial ferns leading up to ovulation then nothing, but then got two + OPK :shrug: just haping I caught that lil egg havent DTD since last Wednesday xxxxx

Ohh is quite promising then that you still got +opk's!! may be hope for us yet!! Im also getting more lower ab cramps, they are on the left side in the same place as they were on cd13!! Im at a loss as to when I OVed (if I did) and have no idea what so ever how many dpo's I am lol. Been BDing every 3rd day this cycle, not as much as I would have liked but with how OH has been i've not wanted to push him, just gonna do as Rach said and enjoy Christmas!! Can't really SS as don't know where I am in cycle other that cd18 lol xx

Good luck to all of you still yet to test, let's hope santa's sack has a bit of :dust: for us this Christmas xx

Ha ha ha check me out, work fancy dress my team are snowmen, just had a massive snowball fight and have walked a mile to the post office, hard core!

hahaha, sounds like you are having a good day hun, i'm snuggled up indoors today contemplating heading out to post some bits... I haven't got very far yet lol xx

Made an awesome snow angel on the way home

I like xxx
I've been helping my friend sort her kitchen out :( boring!!!! Lol
Off shopping in a but for food for over Christmas :( boring... I just wanna go to bed!!!! Am fubared!!!

Oh ladies,

Love it Lintu!! - Snow Angels !! lol

Teej - Stay snuggled up inside!!

Rach - Come help me clean my kitchen cupboards out - its something I keep meaning to do, I;m sure I will find the idd random packet of jelly from 2006!! lol

i'm currently sunggled at home in my office working!!! Oh joy, I'm on to my last 40 mins before i break up for the Christmas and new year and only working the 27th Inbetween OMG - this is the first time in 10 years ive been off over the Christmas and new year and the 1st time I have taken leave and not gone on holiday!! Sooo Rach if your free tomorrow honey come help me do my kitchen cupbords - but lay off my U bend!! lol
Ans this evening is our Christmas night out with work!! This normally comes in the shape of a trip down to peterborough, a stay in the Holiday Inn and some kind of themed ball with full turkey dinner and all the trimmings and awards evening too all expenses paid. However this year guessssss what................................................................. we have been given £15.00 per head to spend on a night out!! Woooo hoooo, times must be hard!! lol, All the same it actually suits me down to the ground at the moment. So my team are going out to a fab little italians - and I am having a fillet steak with pepercorn sauce!! - Whcih I have been craving for a while now!! lol xxx

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->