Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Leah: have a good night sweetie xxx and it's too cold to be venturing out to Newcastle lol xxx but if I did your u bend would be mine mwahahaha lol....

Btw Leah wait till last trimester when the nesting kicks in lol!!!! I was like a woman possessed lol....

Well I did a hpt and negative.... Guess I have the worlds most random body!!!! Lol x

Hope you had a great night Leah, Where in Peterborough do you usually go, that's where i'm from, moved from there to Slough... men!! lol xx

Hope all you lovely ladies are well, I'm somewhere in my TWW, in theory AF is due around 1/1/11 but with this months cycle... who knows lol.

Must admit tho, doddgy cycle aside i'm a lot happier this month, it helps that I just love Christmas, was round my SIL last night helping her wrap all her Christmas prezzies... I love it hehe, off round to a friends today for a rather bad but oh so good lunch lol, then cracking open the Baileys later.... bliss xx

ditto Teej, feeling alot more positive this month, Christmas really helps xxx

well huge temp dip today....wet cm....and partial ferns i guess i am getting ready to ov....hub went to work stupidly early so no bding this morning!!!! bummer...i'll just have to attack him when he gets home!!!! lol...everyday bding til new year now!!!!

Whoopsies I've drunk a whole litre bottle of baileys to myself!!!! Little bit tipsy now!!!! Oh well!!!! Xxx
Hope all you ladies are well xxx
Much love to you all xxx

Glad you girlies are all a little more positive this month!!!

Sorry about your BFN Rach!! Yes it is a little chilli here in Newcastle!! Brrrrrrrr!! x

Last night was lovely, I took the car and the restaurant is in a place called North Shields down on the fish quay, and the only way to access it is via a steep bank, there are two steep bank, I bgot down ok, however coming come I couldnt get up the hill!! heart in my mouth wheel spinning and sliding back down this steep bank, OMG I was in panic mode!! I had to just roll back down the hill, there was a car in front of me too which decided to do the same - however much faster - idiot almost crashing in to me several time!!! OOh scary stuff, tried the other hill to get up just as bad but a little less of an incline still took me ages and and burning clutch!!! Oh I was scared!! lol, However my steak was immense!! xx

oh what we have to go through for steak!!!!! mmmmmmmm steak i reyt fancy a steak!!!

ha ha ha, I have just realised I have been telling everyone that CD1 is 1st Jan, but have just realised it's 30th of Dec!! how much have i not been with it this month :haha::haha:

Lol...what you like hun xxx Not long left now then chicken xxx fx'd for you darl xxx

Yes I could eat another steak now, last night fat trousers here ordered the "Steak Povire" with chunky proper chips, and also the cheesy veg as a side order, as well as potato skins for starters!! Didnt dare ask for a sweet menu!! lol., x

Mind ladidies the month that I felt a little out of sync with my cycle was the BFP month for me!!! Goooood Luck girlies, xx

I agree with Leah the month I was totally oblivious to CD's I got my BFP so hopefully Santa will bring you a nice gift for new year xxx won't be on much now so Merry Xmas and all the best xxxx

Merry Christmas to all of you on here xxx you are all amazing ladies xxx much love to you all xxx

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas xxx I am poorly... Again... Wasn't very well yesterday think I got a tummy bug :( so I am supposedly in my fertile period and I am just too ill to do owt about it :( no bfp for me this month/year!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas xxx much love xxx

Awww Rach huni, hope your feeling better soon xxx

Hope everyone had a fab day yesturday, I had a lovely day apart from the quesy feeling that came coming over me, the head ache and the absolute exhaustion that I felt all day, to top off wasnt hungry at all so just nibbled at my dinner .

And I still have all this today, hopin it's some positive symptoms and not that i'm coming down with something, I'm 10 DPO today, fingers x'd

Fingers crossed hunny xxx I was pretty much the same but tbh I don't think I have ov'd this cycle ff has now changed it's mind and it's saying I haven't ov'd.... Oh well.... Next time.... Plus not been bding much this cycle... Been too tired all month....

Merry Christmas Ladies!! Hope you all had a fab day yesterday!! xx

Poor Rach!!! get well soon!!

Lintu - This does sound promising honey, These were my symptoms too, Good Luck honey, sooo excited for you, it was the tiredness that was my main sympton!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->