Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Hello Ladies :) Hope you all had a fab Christmas and santa bought you lots of nice prezzies :)
I had a wonderful few days and still have a busy week ahead, completely lost track of which CD i am and at the min not really bothered! Althougth I did have an odd and rather sharp pain in my lower ab today which caught me a bit by surprise, that's all i've had tho lol.

Lintu, things are sounding so promising for you hun, I really hope this is your BFP xx

Rach, I hope you feel better soon hun, it's bad enough being ill but always seems worse over Christmas.

Much love to you all xx

Hiya ladies, I know total wrong place I am sorry but I think I may just have gotten my :bfp: cheapy test, been drinking alot and not long since been to the loo but I think it's there very faint.

Chris said he wasn't sure he could see anything so I'm going to leave it and test with a first response in the morning, fingers x'd xxxx

Checked my CP also which is really high like I'm ovulating again, not too sure about my temp cos been sleeping in so haven't done it past few days xx

Hey ladies! Hope you all had a fab Xmas and santa brought you everything you wanted xxxx

Ooooh hope it's the start of your BFP lintu xxx

tried but the pics were crap, gonna see what tomorrow brings

Glad we all had a good christmas!!

Eeeeeee Lintu!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!! xxx

Lol totally off topic.... My family tell me nowt... my step brother is an actor... He does films... He was in miss potter wi renee zellwiger (however ya spell it lol) well anyways just found out he's in the new jack black film gullivers travels!!!! Lol....

Oh fab a bit of fame on the thread!! lol,

Lintu - where are you?? Whats the news??? Mind honey I found that with the FRER when I used FMU I got a fainter line due to my pittle being much less concentrated, and the longer I held my water thew fainter the line was!!!

Sooo excited to know!! Everything crossed for you honey, xx

whoop whoop there's deffo a line xxxxx I have put pic on the pregnancy test page called OMG is this real or am i seeing things??

could you have a look??

thanx betty, was starting to worry I was seeing things :haha:

Now I'm scared!!

Your going to be! I'm nearly 7 weeks and I'm still nervous and anxious and worried lol it's natural! Got an early scan Friday hopefully that will put my mind at rest! It's in altrincham so not far from Cheshire area!
Sooooooo pleased for you hun! Xxxxx

Yess Lintu, the worry of TTC goes and the other worries begin, didnt want to say that on the other thread, but you become obsessed with loo roll checking and each twinge your running to google to check its normal!!! Welcome to worrying!!! lol,

You will be fine,

Rach, Elhaym and Teej, your BFP's are just round the corner - I just know it!!! xxx

i'm already checking the loo roll, might ease off when I get past the weekend. AF is due Thurs but it's staying away xx

I could burst i'm so excited, yeah betty Alti isnt that far away from me, it's where Chris works.

Hope everything goes well.

yeah ladies :bfp: just around the corner xxx

Yay yay yay congrats Hunny xxx try and relax don't get stressed darl xxx it's not good for the baby ;) xxx

Lintu thats amazing news hun, so pleased for you :) a fab Christmas prezzie :) xx

I think i'm due AF on 1/1/11 lol, I almost tested this morning but was so desperate when I woke up I ran straight for the loo... obviously wans't meant to test today lol. I might test tomorrow, haven't really had much chance to think about it as been super busy all week, I've had no symptoms either and as i'm not even sure if I OVed I'm not hopeful but we will see xx

ooohhh fingers x'd Teej, Iv had nothing this mth until 9 DPO when the sleepy feeling kicked in but i put it down to being relaxed over xmas.

Put some more pics on today, gotten a little darker xxx

Hows everyone else getting on, this is such a lucky thread xxx

I've been absolutely shattered the last few days, fell asleep yesterday for an hour in the afternoon which I never do but in all honesty we've been so busy over Christmas i've pu tit down to that!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->