Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Morning ladies! Well first day back and we have 3 inches! Of snow!!!! Greer I'm I'll I'm fed up and I've gotta drag my arse to work in the snow xxx

I hate those sort of dreams rach!!! Xx

Thats awful Rach, I often have the one's where your falling and wake up with a start but nothing too bad thankfully, have been having a lot of funky dreams lately tho!!

I'm good this morning although struggled to get out of bed as my back is hurting a lot, think i've been over doing it over Christmas, took down most of dec's yesterday too and had a good tidy up, just gotta get the tree down now but can't do too much at once :(

Thankfully we have had no more snow, it tried to yesterday but didn't come to much.

As for my cycle it got off to a great start!! Normally i'm seriously heavy for 2-3 days, this month was a nicer medium flow for 3-4 days, a lot less painful too, here's hoping it's a good sign, just licked my scope and I have no ferns which again I hope is a good sign as this time last month I had pretty much full ones.... watch this space!!

I have also just bought a thermometer too, gonna try temping this cycle to see if i'm def OVing :)

My back is killing me this morning from tossing and turning all night!!! My temp was a bit down today but still up!!! Gonna disregard that one today because of the lack of sleep!!!! The dream was awful!!! Thank god it was a dream!!!!
I feel sorry for all if you that have to drag your arses out to work!!! I am thankful that my hub works so I don't have to xxx :)

Getting cramping :( could this be a sign that the :witch: is round the corner???

Try and stay positive hun, I know it's hard!! I really hope the witch stays away for you xx

I've licked my scope today and still no early ferning - got a better feeling about this month already :) gonna try not to get hopes too high though!! xx

I had cramping before my BFP so stay positive Rach! Xx

Tammy I'm crossing everything that you have a good month xxx

i know you can still get af symptoms but i never did with any of my boys...i know every pregnancy is different but dunno...feeling quite negative about this cycle....we shall see...af due sunday....damn this is taking soooooooooo long....lol...

How are you isabel???
Hope your all geared up ready for the bid O xxx

Hi Rach,

thanks for your thoughts. my dh and i have been BDing since CD6. We BD every other day... we BD yesterday and maybe this evening too. we BD most of the time in the evening.... hope it works because i heard that in the morning its better becasue DH will have more sperm count...

i cant wait to get over this cycle and get the result... i just took a liqueur to relax a bit..does this effect conception?

BABY DUST TO ALL xxxxx

Crossing everything for all you ladies!!!

Get licking those scopes, themometers in the mouth, CM checking, CP checking, grapefruit drinking, tomato eating, pregna care popping, and everything else we do!!!!

Good Luck lovely ladies, xxxx

i am on CD10.is it normal to be dry? i havent noticed any CM today :( has anyone experienced the same thing?

hi isabel i heard morning sex is better for swimmers but i hate morning sex i am NOT a morning person...lol...as for cm try drinking grapefruit juice it is supposed to help with ewcm...i also read a ladies post on here today and she just got her bfp...and she said to aid her cm she masterbated and orgasamed before sex to get herself moist....and obviously made sure she orgasamed when bding...xxx suppose that could help...xxx

oh yeah isabel no drinking will not affect conception...just so long as your not getting wasted...we all need a drink every now and then to chill us out xxx
Hugs for ya hun xxx got everything crossed for ya darl xxx

Hi Leah how are you darl?
Hope you and bump are doing well....xxx

I'm good dying with a cough!!! It loves to be raucious when its sleepy time or eastenders time!!! Grrrrrrrr.

Rach you make me squeal!!!! (Laughing that is)

Yes Isabel I think it is normal to be a bit drier at this time, Apparently pre-seed is a good sperm carrying lube to use, it helps to aid conception!!!! - I think its quite expensive though for what it is, dont quote me on it, I'm sure Lintu tried it.

And as for the morning nookie!! - My bean was conceived via morning nookie!!!! Woooop Woooop for morning naughties!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->