Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Lol lintu I feel the same!

Leah I didn't have a full bladder so they not overly clear but I will try and put one up when I get chance you can see my little bean xxx

Hope your all doing ok xxx

It's my oldest sons 13 birthdayon the 10th of jan lol only just realised I'll be officially 1 day late on 10th!!!! Could I be a sign???? Mmmmmmm lol

Could be rach, have you tested recently??

Ladies could I please ask your opinion, it's a little lonely over in first tri :cry: I can't decide if I should have the swine flu jab :shrug: could you let me know your thoughts on the topic and if you would. I was always dead set against having it but now I'm not so sure :shrug:

Leah & Betty will you be having it?

It is up to you betty Hun xxx if the docs say it is ok to have it while preg then it's up to u xxx when I was preg with my 3 I never had any extra jabs or owt... Was just a personal choice xxx tbh I don't think I would have it xxx

No Betty not tested yet only 5dpo today... Huge dipin my temps today xxx check out my chart!!!! It looks good!!!!

Lintu not Betty lol my brain not in gear today xxx sorry xxx

Sounds promising rach! Xxx

Lintu I've had flu for a whole week now so am definitely tempted to speak to the hospital about it when I go on the 11th it's knocked me out and I can't do anything!

Xxxx

Happy new year ladies, I had an amazing night and thing I had enough cocktails for at least 3 each lol, we got home about 3:30am and I was rough all morning lol, worth it tho :)

Rach, that sounds promising hun!! let's hope it's your BFP xx I was also ill but that was from drinking it not smelling it lmao.

I am ROTTEN!! just been violently sick and had a nose bleed too and my man flu is taking over!! Xx

awww betty hope your feeling better soon huni xxxx

I'v only just found the thread again after it was moved:dohh:

Oh Katie hun, I hope you feel better soon xx

Didn't realise it had been moved Lintu! I just check on user cp too... where are we now then?? xx

Lounge Area>> Discusions and Groups

Thanks Tammy it's been horrendous! Xxx

Lol it's funny we've been moved!!!! Lol we must be disruptive lol like at school!!! I was always getting moved !!!!

Hey Ladies!!!

Hope all is well with everyone?? I'm back to work today - boo hoo!!

I think I have the start of a touch of flu!!, As for the jab, I have my 1st midwife appointment tomorrow so I'll ask about it then, and let you know whats is said honey, xx

Don't know why they've moved us, seem to be having a tidy up :shrug:

I'm with you rach I was always being moved in school too, what a pair of rebels we are :winkwink:

Omg just woke up!!!! Had the most f**ked up dream!!!! Went to bed at 10pm cos I was fubared and felt sick and just woke up at 2.25am cos I had a awful dream!!!! Damn it has scared the crap outta me!!!! Now I feel sick for a totally different reason!!!! Now I need to pee but too scared to go to loo!!!! Omg that was awful!!!!! Btw was not about death of anyone it was about the most awful thing that can happen to a woman!!!! Damn I feel sick now!!!

Aww :hugs: rach I hate those dreams that do that. I dont appear to be dreaming at all too bloody tiered by the time I eventually get to sleep it's more like a coma :haha:

How is everyone doing this fine morning, I'm bouncing off to work with a spring in my step! Yeah right more like I'm gonna drag my sorry ass in, and try to be positive. God I hate my job!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->