Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Ov date changed on ff to what I believe was ov day!!!! And I got a solid red line!!!! Yay!!!!

Thank you all so much, i honestly don't know what i'd do without you guy's, Leah you brought tears to my eye's with what you said hunny xx As of today im on cd1 of my 5th cycle :( thought af was on way and she arrived this morning xx on a good point we're off to a friends cocktail party tonight... Bring them on lol xx

:hugs: new year, new start Hun xxx At least you can have a good ole drinky poos tonight hunny xxx

Yeah have some for me teej, iv been volunteered to drive tonight

Have an awesome night Teej! Have a woo woo for me xxx

Ps wish me luck ladies I'm off to my scan soon aaaargh xxx

Ok soooooo back from the scan and mixed emotions!
We saw our beans heartbeating strong and measuring a few days behind but they happy with were I'm up to etc except they found a cyst measuring about 7 cm on my right ovary which us were I have been getting pain! Need to tell the hospital when I go for my booking appointment next week they will have to closely monitor me incase it twists or ruptures xxxxx

Ok soooooo back from the scan and mixed emotions!
We saw our beans heartbeating strong and measuring a few days behind but they happy with were I'm up to etc except they found a cyst measuring about 7 cm on my right ovary which us were I have been getting pain! Need to tell the hospital when I go for my booking appointment next week they will have to closely monitor me incase it twists or ruptures xxxxx

Don't worry ladies, I shall have a cocktail for each of you... I may even have a couple for each of you lol. I've just got back from a shopping trip and got myself a new top for tonight, shouldn't have really but needed some retail therapy lol, feeling a little happier now. Just hope cycle 5 is the lucky one for me xx

Great news about the baby's heart beat Katie, sorry to hear about the cyst though, is there anything that you can do about it?? :hugs: xx

I'm not sure at the moment its large as far as cysts go but it shouldn't harm the baby! It's more the pain I will go through if it does rupture! Sure I'll know for certain when I've been to the hospital xxx

Have a wonderful NYE Hun xx

Thanks hun xx

Just wanted to say you guys are amazing and I love you all dearly (in an uncreepy, don't really know you all kinda way lol) you have all been there for me more than you know which I appreciate so much xxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope you all have a fab night and an amazing 2011 which will hopefully be filled with big round bellies for all of us xxx

That's not creepy at all! Your amazing ladies and I wish you a very happy 2011 xx
Massive hugs and lots of love xxx

Good news on the bean Betty xxx hopefully they will monitor the cyst and hopefully it'll shrink and sort itself out xxx I had some and mine were large... They shrank and disappeared by themselves xxx
I also wanna say that each of you ladies have been great I also love you all dearly and am so pleased we all have someone to talk to and understands how each and everyone of us feel xxx
Hope everyone has an amazing night and a wonderful 2011 xxx

:hugs: betty xxxx

i love you guys all too, i dont know how i would have made it through the last few mths without each and everyone of you all xxxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES & BUMPS...
well i didn't get in til 4am and i didn't touch a drop of booze cos the smell made me feel sooooooooo sick....very very unusual for me!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful night!!! and bugger its 40 days til my 31st birthday :(....

Happy new year!!!
I'm rough as toast and didn't touch a drop! Ah the joys lol

Have a fab 2011 ladies xxxx

Hey Ladies,

Happy New Year!!! Yes and here to big round baby bellies in 2011!!!

Any pics from the scan Betty?? xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES & BUMPS...
well i didn't get in til 4am and i didn't touch a drop of booze cos the smell made me feel sooooooooo sick....very very unusual for me!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful night!!! and bugger its 40 days til my 31st birthday :(....

thats one of my things huni, chris had a larger the other night. OMG the smell made me gag :nope: he then tried to kiss me last night after copious amounts of JD & coke, :sick: wasnt good

Also everyone was drunk and i'm the only one with a hangover today !

Happy new year to everyone :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->