Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

:dust:
oh yeah isabel no drinking will not affect conception...just so long as your not getting wasted...we all need a drink every now and then to chill us out xxx
Hugs for ya hun xxx got everything crossed for ya darl xxx

i just take a drink every now and then so i feel a bit more relaxed and it helps :))) glad to know that it's ok...

yes sometimes i do that - DH gives me an orgasm before we start BD but then its hard for me to get another orgasm while BDing. is it that important to get an orgasm while Bding?

i am not a morning person either... we BD in the evening most of the time.. but swimmers are at their best in the morning :nope:

hope i can make it soon... fingers crossed for all of us

:dust::dust: to all

I'm good dying with a cough!!! It loves to be raucious when its sleepy time or eastenders time!!! Grrrrrrrr.

Rach you make me squeal!!!! (Laughing that is)

Yes Isabel I think it is normal to be a bit drier at this time, Apparently pre-seed is a good sperm carrying lube to use, it helps to aid conception!!!! - I think its quite expensive though for what it is, dont quote me on it, I'm sure Lintu tried it.

And as for the morning nookie!! - My bean was conceived via morning nookie!!!! Woooop Woooop for morning naughties!!!

xxx

thank you dear.
yes i am using preseed in fact.. its really good... i wish i can bd in the morning but my dh gets up very early for work (at 6am) and me as well... i know that chances are lower to BD in the evening but that is the only chance we have :((

Try and stay positive hun, I know it's hard!! I really hope the witch stays away for you xx

I've licked my scope today and still no early ferning - got a better feeling about this month already :) gonna try not to get hopes too high though!! xx

what do you mean when you guys say 'liked my scope'? sorry but i am still new to this Baby thing laguage :))

Try and stay positive hun, I know it's hard!! I really hope the witch stays away for you xx

I've licked my scope today and still no early ferning - got a better feeling about this month already :) gonna try not to get hopes too high though!! xx

what do you mean when you guys say 'liked my scope'? sorry but i am still new to this Baby thing laguage :))

lol, no worries hun. I have an Ovulation Microscope, basically you lick it every day through your cycle and when your entering your fertile days you start to get partial ferning patterns on the scope, then on OV day you get full ferns, it's great and so easy to use.

Last month I had ferning patterns the day after AF stopped and didn't Ovulate :( this cycle I have had no early ferning pattern so i'm hoping it's a good sign :) the partial ferns should start to show around CD12 so fingers crossed for this month xx

The licking scopes are ovulation microscopes xxx you lick them before brushing teeth or drinking owt and they show a ferning pattern if you are ovulating xxx they are great!!!! Had really good ferns this cycle and ov pains tied in with it so I knew I was ovulating xxx
Re the orgasm while bding I suppose it does help but it's not a proven fact to my knowledge xxx

Snap lol xxx
How are you Tammy? Hope your well xxx hope back is feeling a little better xxx

Oh just checked todays results and still no early ferning. Still haven't received my thermometer either, was hoping to get it yesterday as on CD7 now, should come today tho! Is CD8 too late to start using it and figure out my temp dip if I OV?? xx

Woke up this morning with a sore throat today :( really hope i'm not gonna come down with something in time for OV, I felt rough last night and couldn't be bothered to BD, thankfully as it's early day's it's not too bad... as long as thats all it is lol xx

Snap lol xxx
How are you Tammy? Hope your well xxx hope back is feeling a little better xxx

HAHA... yeah i'm good other than stated in last post!! Back is easing off again now, just been resting and trying to exercise enough without going OTT, finished taking down dec's yesterday and had a bit of a blitz :)

How are you doing hun??

Re the orgasm while BDing, I read somewhere that you really should because as the cervix is spasming it helps pull the :spermy: in and opens it up a bit more. You may be ok Isabel as having an open cervix is a great start anyway xx

As for the BDing in the morning being better, I have never heard that one, i'm gonna go investigate now cause we always BD at night - OH is also an early bird! xx

thanks Teej and Rachie. The ovulation microscope sounds very interesting... i should look it up on the internet and read about it... lol... :) thank you for keeping in touch girls

hi ladies,

Sorry i have been a crap buddy the last few days, been so dead by the time i get in from work I just crawl in to bed and the headache, dont even start.

but yeahy for this mth everyone, i have everything crossed for you all bug :hugs: and lots of :dust:

I'm with you on that one, its only now Ive started to have a bit more energy!!

The headaches too but I put that down to not drinking normal coffee and switching to decaff, if you are a bit of a coffee fiend like I am try Carte Noir Decaf - its better than normal coffee!!!

Ive also lost weight too, which apparently can happen!!! I do hope so, but the belly is growing a little which I can no longer suck in!!! Soo cutie, xx

As long as your both ok and everything is going well that's all that matters xx I know i'm going to moan about it when I am but I can't wait to get the same feelings you guy's are having :) xx

As for the switching to decaf, I started drinking decaf tea as soon as we decided to start trying, in my opinion the PG decaf tastes no different to PG caffeinated xx

I love tea :)

Thanks Leah, I have a good feeling about this month with how my cycle seems to have changed - just trying not to get my hopes up xx

i think thats where my headache is from, withdrawl from tea!

Wish i could loose some weight, i have so much bloat and water :(

god i sound ungrateful, im so happy honest :dance:

teej huni its gonna happen huni, i'd given up all hope but then it happened :hugs:

Lintu when i was 5 weeks I was like a whale now I'm 8 weeks I've lost 6lbs it's weird!! No bloat or belly anymore so maybe it's water retention?

Tammy I can't wait till we are bump buddies! It's def going to be soon I can feel it!!!!

Rach how many dpo are you now? Xxx

I am 9dpo today af due Sunday!!!! Having af type cramps again and cp is low but soft.... I know you cannot go off cp but nar not my month at a huge guess :( ...
When I was preg with all mine I lost weight in first tri then in second it suddenly started sneaking on then third...... Bam whale..... Lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->