Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Oh cool.... You'll have to let me know if it's any good xxx
Well dunno what the hell is wrong woke up at 7am took temp obviously it dropped but now I am shattered!!! Laid in bed need sleep... Cm gone lotiony again!!! And I feel sick as a dog!!! Had breakfast (I never eat before 12) but feel like I am gonna bring it all back up!!!! And I am boiling hot!!! My face is flushed... Come on :witch: show the hell up if ya coming!!!!

I know it's does not count but just had a 4 hour kip and took temp and it is high like 36.86... And thinking back last night I had a really bad night didn't go to bed til late and was tossing and turning!!!! And slept without blankets cos I was hot!!!! Mmmmmm think it's got any relevance???

OMG OMG OMG TMI WARNING....i've just been to loo and had so much blood gush outta me...No not :witch: it was from my bum!!!!! wtf :cry:...i am awaiting a phone call back from nhs direct....and i'll have to drive my arse (no pun intended lol) to the hospital if i have to go....cos drew got in at 3am wasted!!!:growlmad::growlmad:
have had to put a pad on cos it is still trickling!!!!
I know it is more than likely a tear in me butt or a bust pile (didn't know i had em if it is) but it was sooooooooo much blood and i didn't even go for a poo!!!! the water was bright red and i used so much loo roll to try and stop the bleeding!!!!
FFS never rains but it pours in my sodding life....:cry::cry::cry:

OMG - Honey, I hope you ok??,

How about the witch - has she stayed away?? xx

No witch Leah... :) and not 100% did a hpt this am and I had a very very very very very faint line... But it showed up after time limit so I ignored it!!!!! Plus it was a blue dye test (clearblue plus) Will test again in a few days gonna buy some frers tomorrow xxx

awww Rach huni :hugs: xxxx

but yeahy potential :bfp: whoop whoop

Not getting too excited but just done the other cb and a very faint line again.... Drew cannot see it but he is like mr mole man BlinD!!!! Cannot get a decent pic of it cos only got me iPhone and they are shit!!!! Re-test tomorrow with a frer.... :)

Still no witch... Temp dropped... Kids off to school soon so gonna go get some frers....
On another note.... I have officially got a teenager in the house!!!!! Waaaaaaa.....bring on the hormones!!!!
But strangely.... Get this... It's my sons 13th birthday on my 13dpo.... Unlucky for some!!! But will it be for me???? Mmmmmmm we shall see xxx

Hey guy's, not been on in a while - had so much shit to deal with at home and me an OH may be splitting up!! Had such a great start to the new ear as well!! As you all know I live 100 miles from my family, they come to see me a handful of times through the year because of this and when they do they ask to stop the night... fair enough!! My dad asked about coming up this week and OH hit the roof - he has now decided that he no longer wants anyone staying in this house, apparently it's not a b'n'b and don't have the room, yes it's only a 2 bed and his son has the other room but he's only here at weekends!!!! He has made me so mad, he has also decided that we're no longer moving closer to my family as we agreed!!! Great thanks for deciding my life for me!! I'm fuming, He also threw it at me that he doesn't want a baby yet... maybe in a few years but he doesn't know... FFS i'm almost 32 as it is!!!! So I told him, unless we can talk about our future and make decisions together and compromise i'm gone!!

Rach, i'm sorry to hear your going through it a bit but really hopeful you now have your BFP hunny xxx

Hope everyone else is well xx

Oh shit Tammy Hun xxx how unreasonable is he being!!!! Men can be such arses!!!!
Brb just taking kids to school!!!

Not according to him, he think's he's being perfectly reasonable!! Arse!! I love him so much which is making the decision so hard but I really don't like him much at the min xx

Tammy that is awful! The only positive I can give you is that me and my OH went through the same thing about 2 years ago! I would like to think it is just a phase and he just wants a bit of piece and quiet in the house and probably just wants "it to happen" re pregnancy! He obviously cares or he wouldn't get wound up... Hopefully he will see sense before it's too late and your GONE!! xxxx

To a degree I understand about him not wanting people staying, he has never had guests stay before and he finds it strange!! Fair enough, but it only happens 5-6 times through out the year!! I'm use to having people stopping loads, I feel so lonely here as none of my family or friends are around and as they have all said after I told them that they can no longer stay, they won't be coming to see us anymore as it's 5 hours travel time here and back which is too much in 1 day. I go to them for weekends but can't afford to go much more than 1 weekend every 2 months and I hate it!! I know he loves me and I know he's scared of losing me but he may well do if he can't compromise.
We are going to talk everything through this week and if we can't agree on our future then I will leave him xx

Thanks hun, in all honesty there's not a lot that can be said, I just needed to rant a bit xx Hopefully we can agree on things this week and all will be ok xx

Well only time will tell, I think it's safe to say that i'm out this month and unless OH changes his mind then i'm out for good :cry: watch this space.

Not sure if I will be on much over next week but will keep you updated on what's decided.

Good luck to those of you waiting for your results this cycle, will keep my fingers crossed for you all xxx

:witch: just showed up :(
Birthday bfp it is then lol xxx
Also anyone testing DO NOT use clearblue plus tests... They give false positives :( ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->