Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

But before she showed I had a faint line on a sodding frer as well so just dunno ....

Tammy rant as much as you need to that's why we are here xxx hope he see's sense soon xxx :hug:

Rach is it a full flow? I've heard of the blue dye being shit but not FRER? Xxx

Not gushing like it usually does...but more than spotting...its mixed in with a load of cm...i've put a pic of the frer in preg gallery...

aww teej darlin men can be such insensitive pricks :hugs: hope he sees sense soon

Rach huni :hugs:

Thanks guys, he's now being really loving but haven't spoken about anything so still not sure what's happening!!

Rach, i'm so sorry hun, I was so hopeful for you that you finally had it xx

me too hun...not ment to be i suppose xxx :cry:
oh well birthday bfp maybe???
xxx

me too hun...not ment to be i suppose xxx :cry:
oh well birthday bfp maybe???
xxx

Hi dear. I am so sorry for what you had to go through. This month was not your month… I am sure you ll have a BFP soon… I can feel it. We’ll keep your fingers crossed for you. I am in my ovulation days even though I am very dry.. so I don’t know where I am. Good luck for your next cycle xxx:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well been up all night cos I've had the worst headache known to man!!!! Bleeding/af has now stopped....so again a very short af!!!! Bit longer than last month but still short... Drew didn't get home till last last night and I was in bed so didn't get to go to emergency doc's... Have an appointment today at 11.40am so will see what they say... Then I've got an appointment at the shrinks!!!! They are gonna have a field day with me I can see it coming....
Hope your all well btw xxx I've been a little self absorbed recently sorry xxx

Rach huni don't worry, hope your feeling better soon xxxxx :hugs:

Yeah am ok darl...been kicked down but dusting me sen off and starting again....
Hows you and bump? xxx

Awwwwww Ladies!!!

Teej, so sorry to hear you going through a but of a sticky patch - I'm sure it will all work its self out!!! xxxx

Rach - like you say du8st yourself off and try again!!!! Next time!!! xxxx

It was a chemical :( my bloods were above normal but not much... At 8... :( at least I now know I wasn't imagining it... Wish I never tested though tbh... I ain't testing til I am late now!!!! Cannot do that again :(

Hun I am so sorry to hear that :-( hopefully you will get your sticky BFP this cycle xxxx big hug xxx

Aww rach :hugs: hang in there you'll get your sticky bean babe xxx

Teej hope things are looking up for you too xxx

Awwww Rach, that must have been awful honey, but at least you know that all is still in good working order honey!!!!

Good luck this cycle Rach and Teej!! xx

Funny you said that Hun xxx it's been 8 years since my last pregnancy and birth so to see a line... Even though it ended up not being sticky made me know... yeah at least I'm not past it and broken....
Looking for a birthday bfp... 10th feb my 31st bday... But due date if I got bfp would be my middle sons birthday!!!!
OMG

Yeah sometimes that's all the reassurance you need isn't it :hugs:

hi rach and teej

good luck on getting your BFP.... i m on my 2ww... got a feeling that :spermy:didnt catch the egg.. Sad feeling :((

hoping for a :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->