Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

You never know Hun ! Sending you all lots of :dust: xxx
Hope your ok Tammy and things ate getting easier for you xx

Hey Ladies, Im back and feeling refreshed from a few day's away :)

Rach, I'm so sorry hun!! at least like you say, You know your not passed it and are still fertile xx fingers crossed for next cycle, apparently your more fertile after a chemical/MC xx

Isabel, Fingers crossed for you too hun, hope you get your BFP xx

Im now apparently 6dpo, according to FF I OVed on cd12 which surprised me but also pleased me as with all the crap going on we last DTD on cd10 so there is a slim chance, I got a few lower cramps yesterday but other than that I have no symptoms, I do however thing i'm getting OH's flu... great!!!

Hope your all well xxx

Hey Ladies, Im back and feeling refreshed from a few day's away :)

Rach, I'm so sorry hun!! at least like you say, You know your not passed it and are still fertile xx fingers crossed for next cycle, apparently your more fertile after a chemical/MC xx

Isabel, Fingers crossed for you too hun, hope you get your BFP xx

Im now apparently 6dpo, according to FF I OVed on cd12 which surprised me but also pleased me as with all the crap going on we last DTD on cd10 so there is a slim chance, I got a few lower cramps yesterday but other than that I have no symptoms, I do however thing i'm getting OH's flu... great!!!

Hope your all well xxx

Thank you Teej. Today I am feeling some twinges on my left leg… could this be a sign of a BFP? I really wish that this month is my month!!!!

Hey Ladies

I could i swore i posted a message on here earlier today! Sometimes i'm so blonde!

Rach - Sorry to hear you had a chemical! And your far from past it, you're still pretty young :)

Isabel - You never know you may have caught it.

Teej - I have my fingers crossed for you! At least you know excatly when you ovulated this month.

I think i'm due to ovulate tomorrow but it could be anything from tomorrow to a week tomorrow. I've had no signs of it yet so i'm keeping on top o bedroom time haha.

Ahh i see what i did, i replied to this thread and the other thread by Teej!

Clearly i'm having a dumb day today, i do apologise!

Haha, Mish trust me i'm as bad!! and thanks hun.

I am now 7dpo and was getting some slight crampy type pains last night and am again today so fingers crossed!!

Rach, I have everything crossed for you too hun xxx

Woo Hoo... I sussed how to get a linky to my FF chart on here lol xx

I bet you get your bfp this cycle Tammy!!!! I know you didn't bd much this cycle but I bet you caught it!!!! Well I really hope you did get it!!!! Xxx

Thanks hun, I hope so too as OH doesn't really wanna try anymore, he's not saying he doesn't want a baby he just doesn't want it to be so pre-meditated..... frickin men!!!!

Tell me about it!!! I just hope I get a BFP this month cause I really don't wanna be waiting any longer!!

He has said about waiting a year or two... I'm frickin 32 in May but he doesn't seem to get it!!!

They never do Hun... Only think of themselves... They seem to forget we cannot have babies when we are old... Bloody men... But we love them and couldn't really do it without them lol xxx

Can't live with them... wouldn't be without them!! meh!!!

On another note, I forgot to say how last night I woke up at 4am, absolutely bursting for the loo, I never wake up through the night like that and I hadn't really had much to drink yesterday!! and today all I wanna do is eat, I have just had a couple of crumpets with jam and a small choccy bar, I'm still hungry and feel like I could eat the whole packet, I'm not getting hopes up as this may just be cause i'm not feeling 100% at the min.

:):):):):) maybe just maybe :):):):):) I always pee in the middle of the night lol that's the joys that childbirth does to lol.... Weak bladder!!!! Lol xxx

:):):):):) maybe just maybe :):):):):) I always pee in the middle of the night lol that's the joys that childbirth does to lol.... Weak bladder!!!! Lol xxx

I have to agree with you i get up usually once a night for a wee since having my daughter!

I never got up to pee before my BFP now guarantee I'll get up at half 4 every morning! Aaaargh
Hopefully it's a sign I def had a massive appetite before BFP tammy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->