Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I was hungry before the chem :( I got up in the middle of night to have some weetabix lol ... Cannot remember with the boys that was yonks ago.... but I didn't get to a huge size when preggers without being ravenous lol...

My babies were quite big when born...hungry babies... 1st 8lb 14oz, 2nd 8lb 15oz and 3rd 8lb 8oz....

ohhh, dare i get my hopes up then.....
I woke again at 2am to go loo and still so hungry after having my breakfast! I'm starting to feel quite positive!!! xx

I'm not sure hun, i've OVed earlier than I thought i would so not sure when af may show, temoted to test around 10 - 12 dpo but can't decide if i should just wait xx

Exciting.... I've now said I am not testing till my af is late... Cannot take the heartbreak of a possible chemical again :( xxx but having said that I know I will!!!!

lol i know what you mean, i on't want that to happen but know i'll test before af... Will keep you all posted xx

AWWW Teej, that sounds very good huni, I wake two/three times to pee at night and am hungry all the time it's maddness.

I'm also knackered this is the first night i have been up past 7pm sorry not been around girls.

I have a scan booked tomorrow, been having bad stomach cramps all day so they are going to scan to check everything is ok

Hi lintu Hun xxx good luck with the scan hunny xxx everything will be fine I'm sure xxx

hey Lintu, i'm sure everything is fine hun, let us know how you get on xx

Well yesterday i had a really sharp stabbing pain in my lower ab to the right side then did this morning's temp and it had dropped, was gutted at first until FF flagged up that there's a good chance it's an implantation dip!!! Here's hoping xxx

Exciting.... I checked your chart this am and thought imp dip xxx you could test in 2-3 days xxx

ohhh... I think i may have to lol, will hold out as long as i can but will keep you all posted xxx

Sounding good teej.

Not fab for me, I have to go back for another scan next week, my lil bean wasn't as big as it should be, could only see the yolk sac and stem :cry: think it may have stopped growing :cry:

i am trying but it's so hard i feel so god damn pregnant, the nurse said i will cos I still am, nothing wrong yet but they are concerned.

It's only measuring 2.5mm, which is 5/6 weeks, i have said to chris they have put me 4 days ahead of where i think i should be based on when i ovulated, which would make me 7 weeks today so only a little behind, but the couldnt find a heart beat so thats really worried me, you'd think if it had died then my body would have rejected it, oh god this next week is going to be so long

Oh god lintu you must be sick with worry :-( I hope that when you go back everything is ok!!
There's a group in first tri for women being dated back alot earlier than they think with lots of success stories so try not to panic and maybe head over to see how other peoples scans went xxx
Praying everything will be ok Hun xxx

Hey Lintu xxx i know it is gonna be hard the next week... and there is nothing that can be said by anyone that will take the feeling of dread and heartache that you are feeling now xxx hopefully everything will be fine xxx
If your baby has passed your body will not always reject it, i had a scan back in 2006 and i should have been 11 weeks but baby had died at 7 weeks...so my body had gone 4 weeks holding it and not losing it...i choose to have medication to lose the baby over a d&c....(tbh wish i had d&c cos it wasn't a nice experience)....
If you need to rant, vent or anything we are all here for you hunny xxx

Lintu that's awful hunny, i know there is nothing i can say to make you feel any better, but you know where we are if you need to talk xx i'm sure everything will be ok xx good luck for your next app hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->