Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Girlies,
I know you might all now think I'm off my rocker however does anyone else find themselves googling and searching through Kiddiecare.com, BabiesRUs, Mothercare, mamas and Papas and the such likes websites or is that just me??

I did ask Rach the same question, but was just windering if I was possibly a little obsessed about the whole thing??? I just want to buy a pram!!!! lol

Crackers I know - but just wondering if any of you lovely ladies were finding yourselves doing the same and realy quite getting excited??? lol :haha::
xx

Yep, thought I was going a little crazy found myself looking at maternity clothing, really mad but i cant wait :wacko:

Glad I'm not the only loop!!! Just excited I guess!! But always delete my browsing history in case anyone sees!! lol.
Does it feel like everything you watch on TV has pregnant people in it, or when out and about everyone is pushing a pram or pregnant??. When I was at work the other day googling Qunny Buzz Dreami (lol) a customer called through - I work from Thomas Cook -the guys said "oh hello is that the early baby unit???" I thought I was hearing things!! Madness!!! lol, xx

I am Anne. I am 30 and dh is 31. Have been TTC since September'10. DH has some fertility issues. Has gone for a SA and Testosterone test. Have the next appointment on 24th Nov. Fingers crossed and prayers that every thing's ok. But I know I am driving myself and hubby mad. There have been times when I have broken down badly. Oh God when will you answer my prayers? Will I ever have a little one in my arms?

LOL at deleting browser history. I always do it now. :haha: Yup princess.leah, I'm the same, always browsing kiddicare/littlewoods/boots/mothercare. Even though there's nothing new to look at I can't resist looking at all the cute stuff!

How is everyone? I'm OK, wish this boring early part of cycle would hurry up!

I'm drinking a small glass of grapefruit juice a day until ov to help with EWCM as I don't seem to have much and it tastes bloody horrible. Just thought I'd share that. :D

Anne- yes you will hold that little one in your arms xxx it will happen don't loose hope ever and I know it is hard not to stress but try not to cos it could affect your fertility!!!! Ie: stopping cycles etc xxx relax and have loadsa bd fun and you might even be surprised xxx much love n hugs xxx

Elhaym- I haven't drank any might do but it tastes rank!!!! Lol I know what you mean about this bit being BORING!!!!! Get finished already lol (cd2 and stressing lol).... And like I said to Leah ina pm I also look at baby stuff and get this lol I still have quite a bit of stuff from when my boys were newborns you know odd fav sleepsuits and vests and odd outfits I hunted em out and washed em all lol it was sooooooo lovely seeing little people clothes again lol xxx my 12 year old has longer legs than me so that sucks.... But it was hard to imagine that my boys who oldest is the same height as me :( (I'm only 5"4) used to fit into these things xxx my kids thought I was crazy for washing the stuff but they live with me!!!! I do do weird and wonderful things all the time lol xxx

I don't blame you, I'd be doing the same Rach! I never get tired of looking at baby stuff!

I even know what travel system I want, it is black and lime green and I know OH would love it :D and it's a bargain from Kiddicare!

God help us when we actually ARE pg.... :rofl:

Lmao true I spent a mini fortune on my boys when they were babies xxx changed my pushchairs like you change your knickers!!!! Hub said I'm not allowed to this time gotta buy one and stick with it!!!! The meany!!!

Omg my next door neighbour must have had her baby I can hear it crying through the wall awwwwwwwwww baby!!!!

I don't blame you, I'd be doing the same Rach! I never get tired of looking at baby stuff!

I even know what travel system I want, it is black and lime green and I know OH would love it :D and it's a bargain from Kiddicare!

God help us when we actually ARE pg.... :rofl:

Love it Love it, I'm exactally the same, I want the Quinny Buzz 3 the whole kit and kaboodle, the black limited edition one - so I hope my BFP comes soon before the limited edntion runs out!! - I'd be devastated!! And its on offer for the whole lot, all the parts that those who have had babies before say " well you dont need thatm, or that or that or that" they arnt in it 5 mins and you wont use it etc!! But I want it!! All even down to the parasol clips!!! and rain covers!!! lol - God I'm such a loop!!! - However what ever makes me happy!! I even said to DH - do you think I'm daft looking at these things, his reply "not really, but dont you think we should go to mexico again first"??????? Erm nope DH, we can still go if I have the baby bump I'm so despo for!! - at least a damn good excuse for carrying a few extra pounds on the beach!! xx

Anne- yes you will hold that little one in your arms xxx it will happen don't loose hope ever and I know it is hard not to stress but try not to cos it could affect your fertility!!!! Ie: stopping cycles etc xxx relax and have loadsa bd fun and you might even be surprised xxx much love n hugs xxx

Thank you so much hun. I find true solace in this site:hugs:

Elhaym and Leah I'd say buy em lol but it I ubber bad luck to have a pram in house before babys born!!!!! (old wives tale) xxx

But having said that buy it an stash it at your parents house if ya can lol xxx

Ladies,

Around the time of OV, and after playing a bit of erm "hide the sausage" does anyone do anything special??

Peddling the bycicle upside down, pillow under back, legs in the air etc?? Is there anything else??

Also whats this about the tomato soup and grapefruit juice?? who needs to be eating what?? And is it fresh tomato soup and freshly squeezed grapefruits?? xx

Wow, I missed a day of this thread and missed a LOT! You ladies are hilarious. I have a horrible shopping habit, but it had never occurred to me to shop for baby stuff...now you've given me the idea!

I'm Laura, 29, from Chicago, Illinois. My husband and I are TTC #1. This is our 6th cycle, and I'm getting REALLLLLLLY impatient! I'm on CD 12 now. Trying SMEP and Preseed this time around. I also just found this site, and it's really great!

Good luck everyone! Have a good day.

Hi Laura xx I also have a terrible shopping habit!!! But think hubby would take all bank cards off me if I started buying baby stuff xxx

We've just done a ruthless "cull" of the flat (ready for moving house in.... wait... five months LOL so no doubt replace it all with other crap but heyho I tried!) and if I bought baby stuff he'd do his NUT & also think it was bad luck....

Hi mrs matt I have just done that Hun my spare room is now completely empty!!!! Mmmmmm babies room lol xxx at least I can satisfy my baby craving with washing little baby clothes lol xxx my youngest has just asked me if he could have one of the sleepsuits for one of his teddies!!!! Mmmm can I sacrifice it????

We've got down to ONE bookcase full of books now (started using library to save money) as I have A Book Habit.... and devour them like a woman possessed!!

you can always claim said babygro back for the little sprout when he or she arrives, is your little one likely to "play ball" and hand it over or will it be tug of war? ;)

Well mrs matt I wouldn't even use it on another baby lol it is just one of many that when one of the boys outgrew I decided to keep as a keepsake you know and I dunno to see a teddy wearing it!!! It's not right!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->