Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

speaking of uggs.. how much are they over where you all live. i just spent $438 on two pairs for myself.. probably didn't need them but I love them...

what are baby grows?

3 day periods. lucky girls. Mine is 4-5 and has been pretty heavy since getting mirena removed. Wish it would go back to light...

Glad there are other people with short bleeds, mines about 3/4 days with one heavy day, I was starting to worry that could be the reason I'm always : bfn:

My last AF was only 2 days, and the one before that was 3. They seem to have gotten shorter since being off the pill. :shrug:

Mine are only 4 days and have been for a while now, possibly since coming off the pill 3 years ago, I never thought aboout this until now, could it be this having an effect on fertility?? xx

I honestly don't know, apparently 2-7 days is considered normal so I think it is OK. I'm sure plenty of women with 2 or 3 day AF have conceived so I'm trying not to worry! :)

What is weird though for me is I only had 2 days of proper flow, but I still have brown CM almost a week after it started, which is unusual for me. (I actually tested just in case and got a BFN!)

I honestly don't know, apparently 2-7 days is considered normal so I think it is OK. I'm sure plenty of women with 2 or 3 day AF have conceived so I'm trying not to worry! :)

What is weird though for me is I only had 2 days of proper flow, but I still have brown CM almost a week after it started, which is unusual for me. (I actually tested just in case and got a BFN!)

Awww sorry about your BFN!!

I always get the Brown CM for a day before, AF for about 3 days and then back to the brown CM for 1-2 days!! So I guess all in all about 6 days, so I guess normal!! :thumbup:

xx

I suppose so, it's only my 3rd cycle off the pill so still getting used to having normal AF again! I feel reassured now, thanks :D

speaking of uggs.. how much are they over where you all live. i just spent $438 on two pairs for myself.. probably didn't need them but I love them...

what are baby grows?

3 day periods. lucky girls. Mine is 4-5 and has been pretty heavy since getting mirena removed. Wish it would go back to light...

Glad there are other people with short bleeds, mines about 3/4 days with one heavy day, I was starting to worry that could be the reason I'm always : bfn:

My last AF was only 2 days, and the one before that was 3. They seem to have gotten shorter since being off the pill. :shrug:

Yeah mine seems to be going backwards :shrug:

Update my pussy kitten is ok she's a little quiet and bruised (she got shut in a door :( ) nothing broken xxx still worried about her poor baby xxx my ovulation microscope cam today already tried it out and saw well nothing lol just spots (no fertile at mo) lol gonna do it every morning!!!! I'll keep you all posted on it!!!

Those microscope things sound interesting and a lot easier than peeing on a OPK!! Lol
Let us know how ya get on with it :)
Ps glad kitty is ok xxx

I will do Betty Hun xxx and you only buy microscope once!!!! Granted it was £19 but if it takes a while to get pg then it'll be worth it xxx
Update on kitten she's eaten, drank and had a wee (no poo as yet) so hopefully she is feeling better :) I feel so guilty for trapping her in the door xxx

Yeahy Rach, hope she feeling better soon xxx

Thanks Jill xxx She is much better now xxx It broke my heart xxx and my oh called me a cat trapper :( horrid man Xxx

Aww, sorry to hear about your kitty.

Thanks for clarifying your lingo, I am learning so many new words from you ladies, haha!

Rach - So glad kitty cat is ok now!!

Well I'll start my "Pregnacare Vitimins" today, I got the original pregnacare ones which are apparently ok for pre conception too, they were only £4 in asda for 30 days supply, where the pregnacare conception ones are £10, but my asda didnt have them in so though well for £4.00 cant do any harm!! - So here I go!! :happydance:

Also thinking of popping to boots this morning for a fertility themometer thing!!!

Any give me a qucik run down of how this works? do I have to wake at a rediculous time in the morning to take my temp or is it just when I wake?xx

It just needs to be as soon as you wake up, and it needs to be at the same time every day if possible. So it doesn't matter if you usually wake up at 6am or 10am, as long as it's consistent. Make sure to take your temp before you get up or do anything - keep the thermometer by your bed and do your temp as soon as your alarm goes off.

I saw the pregnacare conception but I think they are a bit of a rip off at a tenner! The normal pregnacare are fine for conception I think. I have boots own 'mum to be' which are similar to the normal pregnacare and it says they are good for conception, pregnancy and through to breastfeeding. :) x

So I'm def back over these way with u guys! CD1 boooooooo! I hate the god damn :witch: I think a kick in the teeth would be less painful lol aaaaargh xxxx

Thanks Elhaym - I thought the same for the Pregnacare conception - being a rip off, I think we spend so much already on these kinds of things!! Especially when I started to use the CB Digital fertility sticks @ £22.00 for 7 sticks which the machine was obselete once you had used the 7 test sticks and no replacment sticks availible, then on top the CB digital preg test!!! All money money money!! Sickening when it happens to so many by accident!! - however i do get excited making such puchases lol. God know what I will be like when I do get the BPF, I'll be bankrupt - constantly buying!!! lol,

Betty - Sorry to hear your back over here with us!! - But we are all in it together!!! Hoping for the BFP in time for Santa coming!! xx
xxxx

A quiet 24 hours on the thread!!

Well girlies I'm now armed with my pregnacare vits, and my themometer!!!

Hoping I wont be needing my thermometer for next month!!! Just waiting to OV now!!

How is everyone else?? xx

I'm having a rough time with AF and my skin :-( one reason I appreciated BC lol
How are you? Apart from being uber prepared? I'm not using anything but vits this cycle just good old BD'in every other day until the week before next AF is due lol OH is gonna be knackered! Whoooooop xxxx

ditto huni, just waiting to Ov.

Fingers x'd for this mth xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"