Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

hehe I think it would be a real celebration of your current kids & be nice to see it used IMO :)

Hi Laura xx I also have a terrible shopping habit!!! But think hubby would take all bank cards off me if I started buying baby stuff xxx

Haha that would mean he'd have to know about it, right? :winkwink:

Ladies,

Around the time of OV, and after playing a bit of erm "hide the sausage" does anyone do anything special??

Peddling the bycicle upside down, pillow under back, legs in the air etc?? Is there anything else??

Also whats this about the tomato soup and grapefruit juice?? who needs to be eating what?? And is it fresh tomato soup and freshly squeezed grapefruits?? xx

I just lie down for 10 mins or so, I have to urinate pretty soon after BD as I have interstitial cystitis. I've actually read that research has shown it doesn't make much difference to conception whatever you do, but it can't hurt!

I'm trying grapefruit juice this cycle. it's meant to help with EWCM which I never seem to have much of. Just got the 100% juice in a carton (not from concentrate). It's pretty bitter though! Will report back if it makes any difference :D

Girlies,
I know you might all now think I'm off my rocker however does anyone else find themselves googling and searching through Kiddiecare.com, BabiesRUs, Mothercare, mamas and Papas and the such likes websites or is that just me??

I did ask Rach the same question, but was just windering if I was possibly a little obsessed about the whole thing??? I just want to buy a pram!!!! lol

Crackers I know - but just wondering if any of you lovely ladies were finding yourselves doing the same and realy quite getting excited??? lol :haha::
xx

Yep, thought I was going a little crazy found myself looking at maternity clothing, really mad but i cant wait :wacko:

Glad I'm not the only loop!!! Just excited I guess!! But always delete my browsing history in case anyone sees!! lol.
Does it feel like everything you watch on TV has pregnant people in it, or when out and about everyone is pushing a pram or pregnant??. When I was at work the other day googling Qunny Buzz Dreami (lol) a customer called through - I work from Thomas Cook -the guys said "oh hello is that the early baby unit???" I thought I was hearing things!! Madness!!! lol, xx

ha ha ha yeah I always delete my history!!!

I just cant help myself sometimes, my hubby made me go in to mother care the other day, long story it was a thomas the tank thing. I was just lets get in and out dead quick, I cant cope, bonkers!!!

everyone, everywhere is pregnant its a conspiracy :winkwink: on a plus side i sont have to pram shop, my in laws have an old silver cross so i'm using that im so excited, i may wee :haha::haha::haha:

Ladies,

Around the time of OV, and after playing a bit of erm "hide the sausage" does anyone do anything special??

Peddling the bycicle upside down, pillow under back, legs in the air etc?? Is there anything else??

Also whats this about the tomato soup and grapefruit juice?? who needs to be eating what?? And is it fresh tomato soup and freshly squeezed grapefruits?? xx

I just lie down for 10 mins or so, I have to urinate pretty soon after BD as I have interstitial cystitis. I've actually read that research has shown it doesn't make much difference to conception whatever you do, but it can't hurt!

I'm trying grapefruit juice this cycle. it's meant to help with EWCM which I never seem to have much of. Just got the 100% juice in a carton (not from concentrate). It's pretty bitter though! Will report back if it makes any difference :D

I normally put my moon cup in so it all stays where it's meant to, we try to :sex: before going to sleep then i dont have to get up! :haha::haha:

I'm drinking grapefruit by the gallon i love the stuff, also using a little pre seed (can't hurt) and taking baby asprin to help things along. Hubby is just eating plenty of nuts and tomato based products

i ALWAYS have to pee afterwards!!! i've been trying to keep my legs up in the air, or putting a pillow under my bum to keep elevated!!

Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing ok!!

I'm terrible for looking at baby clothes!! We already have a pram :) but the baby grow's are soooooo cute!! I couldn't resist 2 real cuties, one say's I love my mummy and the other says my daddy is a dishy daddy, I just hope baby hurry's up now lol.

There is so much I have wanted to buy but thought better, I think my OH would ban me from shopping if I started lol, as it was he thought I was mad for getting the babygrows before being PG lol.

Lol teej xxx I know I've seen shed loadsa cute baby stuff like little dinky uggs!!!!! I need em lol xxx they were just sooooooooooo cute xxx
Well my af is starting to trickle off now so hopefully tomorrow I'll be done lol xxx the joys of 3 day periods!!!! Yay!!!!

lol, i'm also lucky enough to have 3 day periods, only prob is they are bloody heavy!! have also been getting the clotting since stopping BC but they have also got a lot heavier too urghhh - a nine month break would do nicely please!!!!

Those baby ugg boots are the cutest, my 3 year old sister has some immitation ones and she looks adorable in them!!!

speaking of uggs.. how much are they over where you all live. i just spent $438 on two pairs for myself.. probably didn't need them but I love them...

what are baby grows?

3 day periods. lucky girls. Mine is 4-5 and has been pretty heavy since getting mirena removed. Wish it would go back to light...

I don't have any Uggs myself but my OH's niece just got some for her birthday and they were £240 for 1 pair - ouch!!

Baby grows are the all in one jumpsuit type thingys lol, you can get ones that they sleep in or just general ones xx

Yeah I must admit, i'm missing the lighter period!! will be worth it tho :)

speaking of uggs.. how much are they over where you all live. i just spent $438 on two pairs for myself.. probably didn't need them but I love them...

what are baby grows?

3 day periods. lucky girls. Mine is 4-5 and has been pretty heavy since getting mirena removed. Wish it would go back to light...

Hi Lifechanging,

Uggs in the UK are about £180 for the short ones, £220 for the tall ones, I got mine in Florida, and a pair in New York at a fraction of the cost!! your soo lucky!!! But then again, I'm quite lucky to have at least 1 shopping trip per year to the US - its amazing!!

Baby grows are those little all in one suits babies wear for or day time, with the poppers uner the legs, xx

poppers are buttons I assume. okay I know what they are we call them sleepers or onesies!

Yikes, just looked it up and the Ugg talls are 220GBP like you said and in the U.S that converts to $352... I would never pay that much. The U.S. has loads of knockoffs but I just can't do it. I have to have the real thing. Just scored a great pair of Bomber talls and the new Cargo ones! Yay!

Figured I'd move on over to the new thread thanks to this morning's unwelcome arrival of AF.

Here is my background:

I'm 37, DH is 35. He checked out fine. I have PCOS and am not ovulating regularly on my own. Using OPKs, BBT and my sister's CBEFM to track ovulation to make sure we don't miss it.

Clomid didn't work. Femara/Letrazole did - yea! Sadly still no BFP. Heading to my RE office tomorrow for yet another ultrasound to make sure there are no cysts and it is ok to start the Femara again for this cycle.

Hoping for the best - my birthday is in August so a :baby: would be a lovely birthday gift

what are baby grows?

Glad there are other people with short bleeds, mines about 3/4 days with one heavy day, I was starting to worry that could be the reason I'm always :bfn:

Hey girls won't be on much today my kitten got a door shut on her and it's done her a mischief :( so gonna be at vets for a while xxx poor pussy cat xxx

poppers are buttons I assume. okay I know what they are we call them sleepers or onesies!

Yikes, just looked it up and the Ugg talls are 220GBP like you said and in the U.S that converts to $352... I would never pay that much. The U.S. has loads of knockoffs but I just can't do it. I have to have the real thing. Just scored a great pair of Bomber talls and the new Cargo ones! Yay!

Yup, poppers are buttons - press studs!! lol,

I know what you mean, it has to be the real thing or nothing!!! I get mine from Nordstroms I think I paid about £130 for the short ones and when I bought my long ones there was $2 to the £1 so only cost me about £110 at the time, I just live in my uggs, soo comfortable, they will make excellent pram pushers!! lol

Rach - Sorry to hear about your pussy cat!!

xx

Figured I'd move on over to the new thread thanks to this morning's unwelcome arrival of AF.

Here is my background:

I'm 37, DH is 35. He checked out fine. I have PCOS and am not ovulating regularly on my own. Using OPKs, BBT and my sister's CBEFM to track ovulation to make sure we don't miss it.

Clomid didn't work. Femara/Letrazole did - yea! Sadly still no BFP. Heading to my RE office tomorrow for yet another ultrasound to make sure there are no cysts and it is ok to start the Femara again for this cycle.

Hoping for the best - my birthday is in August so a :baby: would be a lovely birthday gift

Morning Mrs Bear - and welcome to the thread!!! xx

what are baby grows?

Glad there are other people with short bleeds, mines about 3/4 days with one heavy day, I was starting to worry that could be the reason I'm always : bfn:

My last AF was only 2 days, and the one before that was 3. They seem to have gotten shorter since being off the pill. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->