Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Ahh hun that is an amazing idea!! I wish I had thought of doing something like that when I had my MC xx Thinking of you xx

Lintu I am so sorry this is happening to you! Xxx I think your an amazing person xxxx

Awwwww Lintu,

I feel for you, I cant imadgine how you must feel, massive hugs for you and Chris, the star idea is a lovely idea honey,

My thoughts are with you honey, chin up, enjoy your sushi, and like you say get yopur cycle back to normal, and try again chick,

I have a tear in my eye as I write, xxxxxxx

I think my in laws are trying to finish me off, she's just rang to tell me that my SIL has been for her scan yesterday (everything is ok) would I like to come for tea to see it, is this woman for real!!!!!!!

Is she trying to get me sectioned, I'm barely hanging on as it is and she thought it might help WTF

Been back to EPU for my pre op taken a ruck of blood asked to check thyroid whilst they are doing them.

I'm booked in for Monday at 8, they are going to send what's removed to the lab to see if they can see if anything was wrong :sadangel:

:cry: so very sad... And mil WTF is she playing at? I'd ask you hubby to have a word in her shell like and to tell her she's being an insensitive ****!!! Sorry to be so harsh but is this woman for real? Xxx

Rise above it our lovely Lintu,

But yes I think Rach is right about asking DH to have a "word in her shell" a very strong word in her shell. The nasty insensitive woman!!

Chin up lovely, xx

Jeez... are some people for real!!! I think Rach has given the best advice about OH having words with her hun xx I feel for you so much at the minute xx

Aww Rach that's crap hun! saying that I didn't OV the month before I got my BFP so maybe next cycle will be your month!! I know it's not much consolation though xx

In a pissy mood anyway cos if bizarrely I am gonna ov (had partial ferns but no really ewcm) drew being a muppet so cannot be arsed wi him at mo lol it's like this morning tmi he woke me up and started playing and I had to go pee so I jumped up went to loo and as I was coming back into bedroom he walked out and said fine if ya dont want it!!!! Errrrmmmmm dickhead unless you wanted me to piss on ya crack on!!!! Arrrrrggggghhhhhh muppet!!!!!!

I don't think I OV'd the month before my BFP coz I didn't get EWCM so maybe it's a good sign for next cycle Rach xxx

Rach huni iv never had EWCM, can't believe I have start all this again

Thanx guys :hugs:

Errrrrggggghhhhhh just got a letter from doc's cos they wanna stab me again (blood test lol) they want baseline bloods.... God knows why!!!! I am just a sodding human testing guinea pig!!!! Ffs!!!!

Aww Rach, sounds like you are having a time of it! When do you usually ov hun?

Cd20 so tomorrow... BUT.... I just bin to loo and I got ewcm...waaaaaaaaaaaa so hopefully maybe just maybe.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->