Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Its a claims handler for an accident management company, basically what im doing now only for more money and hopefully a better company xx

Very excited, just waiting on my offer letter before handing in my notice. Anyone know how it works if i get pg again early into a new job?

hopefully that will take my mind of things and hurry it all up :hugs:

Dunno Hun xxx not worked since 2009 when I had my breakdown... Not bin near employment since.... My shrink doesn't think I am well enough to work lol xxx
Sure someone on here is in the know darl xxx

Hi Jill,

It depends on the company I think, but generally if youve worked for the company for 6 months or more then you are entitled to soemthing from then ie: so many weeks at 90% of your wage, if yove worked for the company 6 months or less I think its just SSP which works out about £120 per week or soemthing like that. Thats the reason Ive stayed where I am at the moment. I get 18 weeks at 90% of my wage, including over time and bonus!!! wooo hooo, then I get 7 weeks holiday per year too to add to it, but after ive had baby I'm off 11 years is long enough!! lol, xx

im in a catch 22, i hate my job and have been trying to get something for about 18mths, just been nothing around.

i found out this company were recruiting when i was pg, then after the first scan on the friday i applied cos i thought i just cant stay where i am id rather stick pins in my eye, anyway I know have the choice of going to the new place and risking it, it would be perfect to take my mid off getting pg again or i could stay where i am and hope i get pg again soon :shrug:

typical cos if i take the new job im going to get caught straight away :shrug:

Totally in catch 22 honey,

I would probs go for the new job, and then if you fall straight away you will be over the moon that perhaps the money side of things wont matter much, but at least you will be having a fresh start with a new job etc, and on the other hand you could stay where you are for security and financial reasons and then with the stress and upset of a old place could it may not happen for a while honey,

You have to do what is right for you chick, life is what happens when you start making other plans chick, xxxx

Hun if you get pregnant your not legally obliged to tell the new employer till 15 weeks before your due date.... So if they have a 3 month probation period and you get pregnant just keep it to yourself till you start showing which could be anything up to 16 weeks! And Leah is right with the pay Hun xxx
Congrats on the new start it's a new door to open for you xxx

Thanx guys, yeah Leah your right as long as I've been there 26 weeks 15 weeks before baba is due yeahy looks like pasture new for me :happydance:

Hows everyone doing?? Teej hope yournkt too rough chix rach hope your feeling better, whn you testing. It's all very exciting

Hey hun, so pleased things are looking up for you :hugs: i'm not too bad, I seem to kinda have the sickness under control, the problem is it means constantly eating!! I have a huge appetite at the min and have gone from 2 slimfasts a day and a main meal (was on diet before BFP and lost 4 and a half stone) to being constantly hungry and having to eat a little something every hour which sounds fab but the weight is starting to pile on already :cry: I only have to look at a bar of chocolate and my hips double in size so actually eating as often as I am is gonna make me the size of a house!! I don't actually eat that much chocolate but I think the addition to loads of bread is really pilling it on, I'm off of cerial, it just churns my stomach so eating toast or crumpets for breakfast and a sandwich for my lunch then a main meal with nibbley bit's inbetween... just so worried about putting loads of weight back on after working so hard to lose it... aarrggggg!!
Other wise i'm great lol just really tired xx

Hi Jill no darl not better still feel shocking... Sorted kids out this morning and went back to bed :( xxx am testing valentines day "/ if she's not shown up by then.... I'd love to hold out and not test till a week late but I know wouldnt happen.... Xxx
Glad to hear your moving onto pastures new darl xxx
Tammy- I know what you mean about being hungry all the time... But try and curb it Hun I made the fatal error of eating too much and I was HUGE lol.... Try fruit....especially when you get the coco crave lol xxx

That's one of my problems, i've gone right off of fruit!! although I had a banana today and was ok with that so will have to stick with them I think lol xx

Bananas are great for when your pregnant I've had 1 a day but be careful if you constipated just have some fresh orange juice xx

Im drinking fresh fruit juice anyway with going off of fruit, need to get my five a day somehow lol, loving broccoli and cabbage at the min tho!! gonna have steak and a big pile of veg for dinner... nom nom nom :)

Mmmmmmm big birra steak lol xxx oh I reyt fancy that nar lol xxx (bloody hell that was very yorkshire lol) xxx

yeah teej, i over faced with the fruit and then couldnt stand it, i swoped it for inocent drinks :happydance:

I thought i was lucky, till i got to 7/8 weeks then it really kicked in :hugs:

I took a tub of bran flakes to work and nibbled through the day.

Handed my ntice in today, my line manager cried, bless. Really going to miss the team but i need to look after myself for a while and take my mind of TTC and concentrate on healing, Chris obvioulsy thinks he needs it took, I came in last night and he had been burning my white sage :hugs:

Very excited and scared about my new job, iv been here for 6 years :sick:

You'll be fine Jill hunny its always scary when you go to something new xxx

You have done the right thing for you Jill and everything will be great!! I'm sure everything will just fall into place for you now hun xx

Jill you should be really proud of yourself your life is what you make it and I recon you will get PG straight away and it not be an issue with work xxx

:cry: ive just opened my emails to be greated with a congratulations your 10 weeks pregnant email off bounty :cry: note to self must get them stopped

Aww hun :hugs: Somebody else put a post about this in first tri if you have given them your details they may send things in the post so ya might want to call them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->