Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Looking at your temps hun and they look fab!! Lets hope they stay up xx

grrr.... getting some uncomfortable pains in my stomach, not too bad that i'm doubled over but I haven't had them before now, just called my doc's to get an appointment and they've told me to phone back at 3 and they will book one then!!! I said that i'm pregnant and told her about the pains and she just said "that's ok, i'll book you in when you call back at 3" great i'll just sit here and worry for 2 hours... thanks for that!!!

sorry, rant over...

Sodding doctors!!!! Try not to worry Tammy Hun xxx if you are really worried phone hospital and ask for early preg unit and speak to the midwives on there Hun xxx let us know how ya get on hunny xxx

Thanks hun, waiting it out at the min, it's not getting any worse so hopefully it's nothing to worry about but just a little paranoid after previous MC xxx

well phoned back and got an appointment at 4:40... so much for setting my mind at ease!! I do hope I don't end up regretting changing DR's!!

I'd get number for early preg unit at your local hospital Hun xxx they will have better idea over a doc xxx

Just tried them... they finished at 1pm so just told me to see gp lol xx

Oh ffs that's shocking!!! Donny hospitals it open all day and night I believe (it's been a while lmfao so think it is "/) not ling now anyways chuck xxx you'll be fine I feel she'll be ok.... Don't ask where she'll come from.... Lol xxx

lol thanks hun... I would love a girl so hopefully that's a sign!! xx

I've just got back from doc's and she said all looks good but booked me in for an early scan Friday morning just to make sure, the pain seem's to have eased a bit but still there, she said it may just be a bad cramping pain - if that makes sense!! xx

I've been getting those too for weeks but this just feel's different, feeling a little better than i was just very tired now xxx

Snap I am quite drained.... And I had a nap lol... Feeling really bloated had to unbutton me jeans lol.... Xxx

lol join the club hun, although i'll be 32 in a few months :(

Happy birthday hun, hope you have a fab day and start to feel better, FXed af stay's away xxx

Hey Jill, how are you feeling now hun? Are the outlaw's behaving any better? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->