Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Happy Birthday Rach!! xx

Teej - I;m sure all will be fine and dandy!! I had cramping and spotting, and all was fine,

Relax and try not to worry, xx

Damn I am so tired today!!!
Just picked kids up from school and now gonna have a lie down in bed gonna watch silence of the lambs.... While the play on ps3.... Yawn...

Damn I am so tired today!!!
Just picked kids up from school and now gonna have a lie down in bed gonna watch silence of the lambs.... While the play on ps3.... Yawn...

I'm ok teej hun thanx, still very up and down, trying to keep my spirits up.

As for the outlaws I don't know, haven't seen or heard from the :shrug: not that I give a damn had a long convo with chris's auntie and she confirmed they are bonkers and get way to involved, she said to ignore them and not to tell them anything, so that's what I'm doing xx

When you going for your scan, good look I'm sure ecerything will be fine xx

We actually managed to DTD last night, although I'm spotting again today. Feel like I'm in limbo with my cycle it's doing my head in aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh

whoop whoop ladies, I have sore booblies :happydance:

dont know what it means :shrug: could be OV or AF or any number of things but it does mean im getting back to normal and that can only be a good thing :happydance:

Yay for sore boobies :happydance: mine are burning!!!! But not getting hopes up .... Cannot be bothered.... If it happens great.... But it's not gonna... Xxx (in a mood if ya ain't guessed lol)

Jill, at least his auntie is ok, and from the sounds of it has given you some sound advice lol. Hopefully the sore boobs are a good sign and things are back on track for you xxx

Rach, that's looing good hun!! FXed that it's imp dip!!! xxx

I had my scan this morning and peanut has a strong and healthy heartbeat :happydance::happydance::happydance: too soon to hear it but you could clearly see it, I have a small cyst too which may explain a bit of the pain but it's nothing o worry about, am now on :cloud9:

Awwww bless Tammy sooooo pleased for ya darl xxx
Been in bed all morning feel shocking again :( was an emotional wreck last night :( so was tossing and turning and not great sleep so that temp could be off....

Awww tammy that's fantastic babe! I was gonna say you might have a cyst because mine gave me lots of pain at the beginning mine is still quite large as when they thought it ruptured it obviously didn't either that or it's grown back?

So happy for you xxx

Bluh I feel sick.... Actual nausea...and dizzy and shaky... Not getting hopes up!!!!! 9dpo 3 days til af due... No cramping like usual... Might test tomorrow.... Talk me outta it please!!!! Lol xxx

I would wait till Sunday Hun that way you will be 11 dpo better than getting a BFN when it just might be too early xxx

I know how hard it is to wait hun but try to hold out another day or 2 if you can, I got a negative at 11 dpo then pos at 13 xxxx

Teej, - Glad all is well, itssoo amazing to see he littl heart beating blob on he screen,its quite emotional seeng it a 12 weeks, especially when youvesee how muc its grown in such a short space of time. xx

Rac - looking good are you tickers incorrect, as they sayingyour on CD1 today??xx

Woop woop for sore boobaloobas Lintu - gt to be a good sign.xx

Countdown to pregnancy is going on my normal cycle of 31 days... But ov'd late so af/cd1 due valentines day xxx

Fingers x'd rach xxxxxx yeah leave till bout 11dpo :hugs:

My CP is really high also :shrug: only had a lil bit o brown yesterday so DTD last night and then get fresh pink blood aaarrrrgggghhhh I bet it's going to be like this now till my AF shows stupid body!! Oh well just have to make most of the days I'm not bleeding ;) going to do another test tomorrow, not a good idea to do em on a Monday, not after last week :cry: but hayho at least it's sunny today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->