Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Lintu you are at your most fertile now so your doing the right thing I've heard so many women on here have MC's then go on to have healthy PG's straight away!
There is one lady in first tri who got PG 16 days after her MC and is now going into second tri xxxxxx stay positive hun xxxxx

Rach I've got a good feeling about this month for you xxx

Pinga as Teej put sometimes testing too early can get a BFN so stay positive xxx

heard a couple of mixed things with regards most fertile or not :shrug:

trying so hard to not jump straight back on the band wagon, but its really hard the urge is unreal.

pinga my first + was at 12 DPO and was really faint, good luck huni PMA :hugs:

Hey ladies, how are you all doing today? I feel rough... Big time! My head is killing me and I almost passed out in Asda today, only thing that stopped me was a shelf that i grabbed! Just laying here feeling sorry for myself now lol xxx

Awwww hugs Tammy love xxx I was always dizzy at the start of each pregnancy... It went quite quick though xxx

Thanks hun, starting to feel a little better but didn't sleep at all well last night which hasn't helped, hopefully slep like a log tonight tho lol, how you feeling now hun xxx

Knackered, headache, thirsy, bunged up, achey, hungry the list is endless Hun lol xxx

ohhh... Sounds like me the week I got my BFP hunny xx FXed xx

How bloody annoying, another test two weeks after and still :bfp: arrrgggghhhhh

Are you sure it should still be BFP 2 weeks later I thought HCG came out of your system quicker than it goes up? Have you thought about going to the Doctors hun xxx

Been doing some research, the further along you are the linger it takes it can be up to 6 weeks :growlmad:

Ah I see maybe wait a bit longer till you test again you don't want to keep upsetting yourself xxxxx massive hug xxxxxx

cheers huni xxx just following what the nurses told me to do.

I think i just get frustrated with myself, feel like im in bloody limbo, think if i knew where i was upto cycle wise i could at least have something to go on, at the moment all i have is sore booblies, and crampy twingy feelings in my lower ab.

Everything iv read says not to read anything into anything untill your first bleed cos it's just my body rebooting, and untill my first bleed my hormone levels wont be normal and i wont have gone through a normal cycle :shrug: guess its just a waiting game

they are like sodding pringles are hpts...once you start you cannot stop...afternoon hpt....:blush::blush::haha::haha:

Attachments

• 11Dpo Aft#.jpg
    11Dpo Aft#.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
your still above the coverline hunny!! FXed it stays there, have you tested again with fmu?? xxx

Hope you had a fab weekend :) I had the joy of a big family meal as it was the MIL's birthday, she cooked for 14 of us and it's normally a fantastic meal but i'm sure she's out to get me - she's not overly happy that me and OH are having a baby and she served up beef for dinner and I swear to god it moo'ed as I poked it!! I don't normally eat rare beef anyway but obviously being pregnant it's a big no-no, she looked a little peeved that I left the half a plate of bloody meat :sick:

Anyway that aside it was good, OH is taking me out for a meal tonight :) were out tomorrow night for another family meal (will see if MIL really is gunning for me lol) Wednesday OH is out "telling the boys" (translates to - were gonna have a few celebratory drinks and poss a cigar - OH quit smoking over a year ago lol) and I have a friend coming round to eat cakes :) then Thursday is our anniversary so were off to Paris and back on Sunday, I haven't got to cook a meal all week... it's fab lol xxx

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh when is my body going to sort itself out, I have never had this many spots, fucking stupid progesterone!!

But on a plus note not bleed since Friday and my boobs are killing me, altho still not as bad as when I was PG

Awwww nice one Tammy love I love Paris... But cannot go up Eiffel tower it scares the shit outta me lol we got half way up and I freaked lol xxx
Test this am was fmu... Not holding much hope tbh... We shall see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"