Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Aww Jill it's awful that it's taking so long to sort out hun!! hopefully the bleeding will stay at bay now for a while xx

Rach... what was the result of fmu hun???? xx

Have just had a looksee and can kinda see a V faint line hun!! FXed it's the start of your BFP hunny xxxxx

fx but still not hopeful lol...
yesterdays and day before are also on preg test section...xx

Well make sure you do a fmu tomorrow and stick it in there too... dying to see results lol xxx

I don't know if it's a pregnancy thing but I keep just wheezing!! I'm an asthmatic and normally not too bad but every now and then at the min I have to take my inhaler, im just sitting on the sofa looking online and I suddenly started wheezing.... very odd xx

i also had that when i was preg with the boys...only gets worse i'm afraid hun xxx sorwee xxx

ahhhh crap!!! lol, hey ho... will all be worth it in the end lol xx

I was wheezy at the beginning but it settled down, I'm also asthmatic xx

It's very odd, I wouldn't have thought it would have affected it but certainly seems to!!

Hi ladies, everyone OK? :D

Rach I will go look at your test pic!

I am back with fresh PMA for this cycle! CD 8 and have been BDing in earnest, got some robitussin to help with CM this time too. :thumbup:

Hey Elhaym, glad to see your thinking positive hun, FXed this is your cycle xxx

Hey Ladies,

How are we all doing??

Rach - Cant wait to see your next test pics!!! fingers crossed!!

Hows everyone else doing??xx

Am looking forward to peeing on a stick in the morning lol xxx fear not pics will be uploaded asap xxx

:witch: got me... :( bummer... November baby... Or as I think... Them upstairs want me to have a 2012 baby!!! Was a long shot this month anyway... Ovd late and little to no bding...

Pissed off that my last cycle has gone up to 37 days from 31/32 arrrrrgggghhhh I know on average it is still only 33 days but Jesus (sorry).... Something also dawned on me... After my miscarriage in 2006 I never got a anti d jab (I'm resus neg) so maybe that's why I could be having problems??? Maybe my body is rejecting any eggy??? Mmmmmm gonna phone doc's in morning... See what they think!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->