Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Oh hunny, sorry to hear she got you, was certain you'd caught it this month xx going to the doc's is a good idea, FXed there's something that they can do to help xxx

Well, OH took me to our fave chinese reasturant last night and it was lovely.... Appart from the fact that peanut has decided to make anything with the slightest hint of ginger in it taste like soap... Great lol, had a mouthfull of chicken and it was not good... Very nearly threw it up at the table :( but other than not being able to eat much we had a lovely night :) just still feeling rough today, my stomach is less than impressed xxx

Did you all have a lovely valentines xxx

Thanks guys am ok about it... Like I said it was a long shot this month... Xxx

:hugs: rach looks like me and you will be in the labour ward in November xxx

Super tired today.... Yawn.... Af nearly finished.... What is it with the super quick periods??? It very random this is the 3rd month now!!!

Funnily enough hun, my periods use to be 4-5 days, then once I hit 30 they seemed to shorten to about 3 days!?!?! very strange!!!

Hopefully once she goes you'll start to feel a bit better hun xxx

mine were never really that full on :hugs:

Iv been feeling really spaced out and dizzy today :shrug: think i need a sugar rush :happydance:

3rd of no bleed whoop whoop starting to feel normal again, altho a little dizzy :haha:!!

Hey ladies, hope your all well.
Lintu - a sugar rush is always a great idea :)

Well I prob won't be on here now until Sunday / Monday as were off at 5:30am, still trying to work out a way for OH to get me into the car and tuck me in my duvet without waking me :shrug: hopefully the excitement will wake me up a bit lol, have been sooo tired and struggle to get up at the min.

Good luck and much love to all xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not been here much, just popping in and out.

Rach - soo sorry to hear that the witch got you this month!! Onwards and upwards for this comming cycle chick - you will get there, I know how disheartening it can be, waiting trying and waiting and trying, 3 years of it and we got there eventually. everything corssed for you my love, xx

Lintu - good news on the no bleeding, and hope your feeling positive to try again, and get that BFP!!! xx

Teej, Have a lovely time while your away, I know the feeling of the everything tatsing like soap!!! yakkky, xx

Hows everyone else getting on, do we have anymore weired and wonderful TTC things going on this cycle? xx

Hiya Leah, yeah I was doing really well till yesterday and I feel like iv taken a massive leap backwards! Gone home from work today on a real downer, goin Drs tomorrow want her to check my hormone levels I'm all over the show I think im worse cos I can't pull myself together and that's not like me :( I just sat and cried that I wanted my baby back last night :cry:

guys, thanx for everything over the past few weeks you have all been fab.

But i'm not going to be around for a while, i need to give myself a break you all have me on facebook. Take care everyone and i will see you in a mth or two when im functioning better xxx

Take care Jill will keep in touch on facebook xx lots of love and keep smiling xxx

Take care Jill will keep in touch on facebook xx lots of love and keep smiling xxx

Take care Jill honey, will be lovely to see you back soon when your feeling better, xxx

How's tricks ladies? I'm in and out of here like a jack-in-the-box, I know! I hate the wait for ov so I usually try and avoid TTC talk then and take my mind off it - until the 2ww starts :haha:

I'm CD14 and waiting for ov around Wednesday - have sort of adopted the SMEP plan this month so BDing like a madwoman! xx

Hi elhaym I've not been on much either giving myself a mini break from ttc talk also xxx plus ive been too exhausted to do anything... Sleeping for England lol....not due to ov till march so just chillaxing....
Glad to hear your well Hun xxx
Hope everyone else is ok??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"