Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

I am gonna say it cos i feel really bitter at the moment....i don't mean to offend anyone or owt....please do not take offence xxx

If i hear one more person complain about being pregnant or symptoms that go with pregnancy i am seriously gonna loose it with em....

I'm sick of hearing 'omg i am sick of this morning sickness it awful' 'i'm sick of being tired' 'i'll be glad when its all done with'.....

I would kill right now for these symptoms to leave my body...i feel sick/ have been sick, i am tired, i need to pee every 5 seconds, my boobs are huge like bowling balls and are very painful....my stomach is bloated i look very much like i'm full term...(dunno why) and i know my symptoms are gonna lead me to nothing....unlike the majority of people who will be holding their babies in their arms in a few months....

i know everyone has a right to complain etc etc
Sorry feeling very much wrapped in self pity....not in a happy place right now....
Sorry for my little rant...

Aww rach huni you go ahead and rant darlin, I know how you feel all my symptoms stayed with me. Nature is so cruel huni, your suck a fab person no one deserves to go through MC least of all you :hugs:

I woke up from the GA and they had all gone, I didn't loose naturally xxxx

I am so worried I'm gonna have them for a while yet... They are dropping really slowly... But the symptoms feel really bad!!!! Infect they feel worse!!!! Fed up!!!!

Yeah I know what you mean huni, mine increased over that week when I knew deep down xxx it was pants

Honey, no one will taked offence to your little rant. Having been trying for 3 years, all I saw everywhere were pregnant people and moaning pregnant people and it used to upset me, when all I wanted was a BFP. I would ahve done anything to have any kind of nasty symptom thrown at me,

Chin up chick, xx

Hey ladies... Well went back to have bloods drawn on Thursday and low and behold they went up.... But and its a big but... They scanned me and still they do not see where the pregnancy is... So I am currently called... Pregnant with a pregnancy of unknown location...:shrug: so plan of action decided... Blood rescheduled for the 14th of june... Scan also... If still no clear answers... I've gotta have a shot of some drug (methosomething... Cannot remember) to terminated the pregnancy where ever it is.... Basically they are treating me as an ectopic...I said do the shot anyway but they refused!!!! Wtf!!!! My body... But they would cos I was on my own and appaerntly there is possible complications/ nasty side effect and basically not very nice... So need drew to go with me.... Sigh.... I'm fed up.... So until I know I am at a stand still... And after the shot from what I read I cannot ttc for approx 3 months... :shrug: dunno if true like....

Well that's what's happening with me xxx
Hope everyone else is ok... Hope all the lovely bumps are coming on nicely xxx
My love to you all xxx hugs and kisses xxx

P.s might not be round much... Having a break xxx

Hey Honey,

Just read your post, any further news yet chick??, the 14th June seems so long away - cant they get you any news sooner?. I cant imagine how you must be feeling, just as if your on emotional pause??.

Massive hugs to you honey, your time will be soon honey, xxxx

Im fine Leah really I am...

Cannot believe your due in 8 weeks that's mad.... Only seems like 5 mins ago xxx

My god Leah, time has flown by!!! how are you getting on now? Ready yet for baby's arrival?? xxx

I know, Its absoloutly flying by. The I got my nursery stuff on Tuesday, so its all coming together now, just awaiting the cot.................. and in the middle of my home improvements lol, my flooring getting delivered today for the living room!!

So many little silly things Ive done for the arrival of this bambino - like having my dogs balls chopped off!! lol - because he was pittleing in the house again and humping me like mad, which I thought OMG they have got to go for the chop!!! lol. So I should have a nice fresh clean, new home for my new arrival!!! Nesting has defo kicked in!!! lol,

Chin up my petal Rach. I just want to hug you!!!!!!! Rach this is a lucky thread and you will get your BFP chick, you have 3 little ones already so no reason why not!!!! Lots of dust and love to you, xxx

Teej - yours is defo flying I cant beleive your only 8 weeks behind me, it felt like I was pregnant ages before you got your BFP!!! But it creeps up!!! And thank you for starting this thread!!!xx

Wow Leah I remember when you got your BFP can't believe how close you are! So exciting :)

Rach hope you're OK my dear. :hugs:

elhaym look at your bean....:) :happydance: beautiful... but it did make me cry...don't say sorry hun cos i know you will.....and hun there is no need.....i should be same as you xxx
Am good just chilling and relaxing...waiting for hospital to sort me out....(i'd still be blissfully unaware..if i didn't know)
Have now been given a cpn (community psych nurse) she is visiting me on the 21st then every week from there on in....shrinks added more meds into my current cocktail of drugs....she/they don't think i am coping very well...tbh im not...am rapid cycling like crazy...like a sodding rollercoaster...drew and kids don't know what i am gonna be like one day to the next....:/

It'll be reyt get sorted soon...:)

hiya darlin, im so sorry i havent been around for a few days :hugs: i hope your feeling better and that you get your answers soon :hugs: i have everything xd for you.

Iv been for my scan today, I have a healthy lil bean on board, nice strong HB and bang on 8 weeks :hugs:

Cant believe how time is flying :hugs:

Rach hun I'm sorry to hear your not coping well at the min! I really hope you get some good news next week xxx

Jill, I can't believe your 8 weeks already!! So pleased all went well at the scan xxx

Hello girls,

How are you? It’s been long since i have been writing on this thread.. i was very very busy and barely had the time to rest 

I have been trying ttc no 1 for a year now .i am 29 years old. For these last 3 days i have been experiencing these yumptoms:

- hot flashes
- thirst
- continous headache
- sore gums
- tender boobs

I am 23dpo today. Could these be symptoms of pregnancy? When should i test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->