Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Ooooh sounds good Isabel!!!

Get testing tonight!! Go Go Go and let us all know,

However ive just noticed that your only 4 DPO, is this correct? x

huni, i would be testing NOW if your 23DPO.

one of my first signs with both was thirst, my boobs didnt kick in right away but everyone is different :hugs: fingers x'd

Also it took me 12 cycles to get my 1st :bfp: I was 30

Ooooh sounds good Isabel!!!

Get testing tonight!! Go Go Go and let us all know,

However ive just noticed that your only 4 DPO, is this correct? x

4 dpo is correct... but i meant in writing cycle day 23 not 23dpo!!!!!! :wacko:

FFS... cannot have shot now till next tuesday cos i'm away when they need to run a important blood test!!!!! ffs....and i am NOT cancelling what i am doing so it'll have to wait....they have come to the decision it is ectopic....dunno how they reached that conclusion but they have....feels like i am banging my head agains a brick wall!!!!!
hope everyones ok....xxx

hiya ladies just thought I would check in and see how everyone is getting on xxx

im ok thought i was over the sickness but its come back with avengence, only turned in to evening sickness, other than that im all good ta huni xx

Cant believe you only have 6 weeks left thats gone sooo quickly

Hey hun, glad to see your doing well just sicky. I'm great, feeling very tired all the time but loving being pregnant at the minute :) xx

Leah, I can't believe how little time you have left, it has flown by - I bet your excited now!! Have you got everything ready?? xx

OMG leah, 6 weeks I cant believe you're nearly there! :)

Leah it has flown by!
Still can't believe I've got just under 8 weeks till my due date! I recon she won't arrive until 2 weeks after but at least getting to that point will be fab! Lol xxx

Ah well I;m almost ready for baby - I think, Its just my nesting has gone to the extremes and my mama and dad are currently putting my house back together after I decided to pull it all apart, and I;m a bit of a perfectionist where the old house jobs are concernd. So a simple putting down some wood flooring in my living room as meant skirting boards off, cables having to be re-directed, door frames removed and replaced, doors off and replaced, oh lord its never ending my poor daddy!! Good job hubby is out the way for a while - he has gone back to Turkey for 3 weeks to see his family so peace and quiet but missing him, however it means I can nest in peace without him saying "Your replacing what?????????????" lol. Nursery is all done just in need of finishing touches now, xxx

lol you sound like me!! I was just going to put some paint on the walls down stairs and ended up with all skirting and door frames off and replacing carpets in the whole house, on top of that were having the nursery built so having to decorate both our room and nursery, of course that skirting had to be replaced too :) good job my OH loves me!!! xx

Awwww Ladies, are lucvky thread has fallen by the wayside!!!

How is everyone getting on?? This is my first day of Mat Leave and I'm bored as sin!!! My nursery is complete, my house is finished, my if I clean anymore I'll be taking my finger ends off, cant get the washing dry with the bloody rain!!! pah mat leave!!! get me back in on over time!! lol - I am seriously thinking of doing some as I;m technically on holiday and not yet mat leave!!!! I think I'll have a little cook a thon this afternoon and free what I make in prep for the first days of baby being here.!!!

So whats everyone been up to, and how are we all?? xxxx

Hey hun, glad your all set and ready for baby's arrival, we still have building work going on upstairs and starting to doubt that it will be done on time!! I have everything else though it's just scattered all over the house where ever it would fit till nursery's done lol.

Other than that i'm great, am really enjoying pregnancy just getting overly tired now xx

:hi: ladies,

Glad your ok :hugs: Leah cant believe your nearly there :hugs:

Iv been for another scan today as iv had a lil bit of a bleed but its all happy doings bouncing around, even got a headstand at one point!

Got some very cute bedding in the sale at matalan and some bits from next, enjoying shopping at the mo :rofl:

Glad all is good ladies,

Its lush buying stuff, I dread to think how much Ive spent - or more like my mama has spent lol. Ive got everything in now - I think , I hope.

Are you going to find out what your having Lintu? xx

no, I dont want to know and luckily chris is with me on that one, would rather keep it as a surprise.

Unless theres no getting away from it, :rofl:

I take that back the words are CONGRATULATIONS LEAH......yay 1st Group baby.....xxx hugs xxx

Aww Our first birth!!! Soooo pleased for you Leah... Hope yiu and baby are both doing well. We need piccies on here, i've only got internet access on phone this week and can't see everything on FB. It's all so exciting :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->