Sticking together has 6 BFP's Congrats Ladies xx

Congrats Leah! :hugs: Hope you're OK, can't wait for piccies! x

hello ladies i really need to speak to someone this morning. my af is due in 2 days and i have just did a clearblue pregnancy test and it says that i am 1-2 weeks PREGNANT!!!!!!! could this be real? or could it be faulty? i still have period symptoms like sore boobs, low abdominal pain and a bit of back pain... what advice do you give me ? should i rely on the test?

Wohoo congrats huni, I'd say go with it and re test once your late.

Early symptoms are very very similar, big hugs and a H&H 9 mths

Wohoo congrats huni, I'd say go with it and re test once your late.

Early symptoms are very very similar, big hugs and a H&H 9 mths

thanks a lot dear.. but i am still not convinced... i had a faulty test one time and i got very upset... hope this time it is not a joke because i ll get really really down!!! Clear blue are quite reliable so hope it is a good test !!!

Yeah they are about the best, I was the same, didn't believe it for ages, especially when your not even late :hugs: I found myself going to the loo every 5 mins to check for AF, lol

You will be fine huni and I'm sure it's a nice strong :bfp:

The CBD are the most reliable for positives Hun so I say you got your :bfp: congrats xxxxxx

thanks betty boop and lintu... i just tested again and i got another BFP!!!!! So i AM pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just been to my gynae and she gave me some progesterone passeries as my progesterone is low ... hope it sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pray for me ladies xxx

Hey Ladies,

Being a mummy is a busy job!!! Esoecially with this breast feeding lark - but apparently I just need to stick with it and it will get better lol. Being a mamy is the best job in the world yet the hardest. Baby blues are difficult to deal with but I;m getting there - the most strange feeling of upset yet your soo happy you dont know why your soo upset. lol

She was born on the 9th August at 22.34 by emergency section weighing 7lb 9oz,

Alayah Nevaeh Kosepinar is a complete joy, she is just lush, here are some piccys:

Hey Ladies,

Being a mummy is a busy job!!! Esoecially with this breast feeding lark - but apparently I just need to stick with it and it will get better lol. Being a mamy is the best job in the world yet the hardest. Baby blues are difficult to deal with but I;m getting there - the most strange feeling of upset yet your soo happy you dont know why your soo upset. lol

She was born on the 9th August at 22.34 by emergency section weighing 7lb 9oz,

Alayah Nevaeh Kosepinar is a complete joy, she is just lush, here are some piccys:

congratulations dear... she is soooo adorable XXXX

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

she's awesome huni, massive congrats :hugs:

Isabel, how you getting on, i see your siggi :hugs:

Wont bore you all with the details but my in laws have been paying up again, :grr: im losing my grip, do you think I couldnt get away with murder if i blame hormones???

Yay congrats isabel hunny xxx i am so pleased for you xxx
and jill kill em blame it on the hormones lol.... :)
and leah...the baby blues will pass but if they dont be sure to have a word with your gp....nothing horrible will happen as a result trust me darl.... hope they pass soon xxx hugs xxx
well its been 6+ weeks since i bled last....still waiting for this af....hope this is not a sign of things to come....i gotta have 6 afs before i can start trying....at thus rate it gonna be this time next year when i can start again.....:( am getting so fustrated now....

Yay Isabel, that's fab new's hun!! So pleased for you xx

Leah, She is so gorgeous!! I'm sure the blues will clear off soon and if not, like Rach said, make sure you tell someone xxx

hey ladies. i am doing fine :) i am being very very tired but no morning sickness yet! when does this start??? i had my first scan but no heart beat yet.. i am working long hours plus i have to do the house work and its very tiring... hope this is ok for the baby...

i am praying for it to stick!!!!

Mine kicked in bout 6 weeks Hun, was never sick just felt sick, don't worry bout HB it's still very early :hugs: so pleased for you hun

i know scary init, seems like its really dragging but then when you look back its gone soooo quick.

How you getting on hun, dont like asking too much on facey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->