• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Wow on the healthy baby boy. I have a friend that I went to highschool with her son is 18months and she told me to test in the evening and morning. She would only get POS hpt in the evening NEG hpt in the Morning. Throughout the 1st trimester she never got a POS test in the morning. Weird.
Hope all goes well with everything. I test FRIDAY! I want to wednesday but idk. Hate to get my hopes up. I would be 11dpo wed should I test?

I noticed with all these stories they ended up being bouncing baby boys! Goes to show boys are even stubborn in the womb!

Thank you! I hope so too, I have absolutely no symptoms either not even AF symptoms! Only thing that I noticed that was wierd for me was drinking milk with chips and salsa! :wacko: lol gross I know. I have been drinking alot of milk lately. I love chocolate ice cream but I can't bring myself to eat it and I love eggs but I haven't had the slightest craving for them. Have you noticed anything MrsHamstra?

11dpo is a good time to test. I would test Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but that is because I am POASaholic. :winkwink: If you don't want to spend all that money on test go for Thursday. I see alot of 12dpo BFP on B&B.

I used to be but its expensive to test. Im toughin it out. That and I get so dissapointed easily every month I bawl and say a few bad words. But im sick I have a headache my throat is killing me and my stomach has been doing better. So with this bug I have I dont think I have any symptoms....werid crazzy dreams about starting AF tho :'( im trying so hard not to think about it. But who am I kidding. I asked myself the dumbest question the other day while doing my hair and makeup...do you ever not think about TTC or babies or vitamins...nope my mind is always thinking about that, that and whats for dinner lol. I am 9dpo today. Woo hoo getting closer.
The first 2 days after ovulation my nipples were still sensitive but im linking that to ovulation symptoms.

Wow four months! I Wonder how common that is? I am also curious to know what "gums of a pregnant woman" look like? I have never heard of that one before. :haha:

I'm not POSITIVE, but I believe the "gums of a pregnant woman" are inflamed and bleed easily. But again, I'm not positive!

Leikela- I'm feeling alright on it. It does make me quite dizzy about an hour after taking it, but luckily I head to bed right around then so I don't feel it too much. Doc told me to take it at bedtime so I take it around 8 and DH and I go to bed around 9. [Well, on work nights] Other than that the only side effect I'm noticing is that my face is breaking out with acne! I've NEVER had an acne issue, but since starting Prometrium, my face is covered. :blush: Well, technically it's mainly my mouth area and my chin. But still annoying!
How are you feeling? Do you have an appointment with docs/mw yet?

Minni, I am glad you are doing ok on the Prometrium! At least you aren't wielding sharp objects at your hubby! LOL :) I don't recall if I experienced acne with it. It is the influx of all those hormones I bet!

I am feeling ok. A bit fatigued, sore breasts and mild cramping right now. My first appointment is on the 24th. I am excited! :)

You're probably absolutely right. The influx of hormones. I am sure hubby is happy I'm not wielding sharp objects at him too!! Hahahaha.
Glad you're feeling ok, as well. I will be looking for an update after your first appointment! :flower:

I used to be but its expensive to test. Im toughin it out. That and I get so dissapointed easily every month I bawl and say a few bad words. But im sick I have a headache my throat is killing me and my stomach has been doing better. So with this bug I have I dont think I have any symptoms....werid crazzy dreams about starting AF tho :'( im trying so hard not to think about it. But who am I kidding. I asked myself the dumbest question the other day while doing my hair and makeup...do you ever not think about TTC or babies or vitamins...nope my mind is always thinking about that, that and whats for dinner lol. I am 9dpo today. Woo hoo getting closer.
The first 2 days after ovulation my nipples were still sensitive but im linking that to ovulation symptoms.

Hahahaha. "That and what's for dinner" :haha: I love it. I am the same way.
You could use dollar store tests to feed your POAS cravings. lol. Also, not to get your hopes up but I have heard of a lot of people getting "sick" right before their BFP. Usually cold/flu type symptoms. :flower:

Ha ha awww. Idk it sounds too good to be true. Due to the flu bug is goin around. So its hard to really know why im sick. Im praying super hard for a BFP. And because im sick I have been extremely tired. A good example is this past friday night we had dinner and my husband and friends were.drinking and I passed just incase and we only stayed up until 1am which isnt nothin. And I woke up sat morning feeling like crap like hung over crap exhausted stomach ache headache and I stayed sober GO FIGURE!
The dollar tree kind of tests work great theyre always so accurate. Lol they always tell me NEG and its right. Ha ha. Thats what ill be testing with. I buy digi if I see a 2nd line.

I feel good about this month. Lots of good things happening. I'm finally getting my cycles on track with prometrium and I've seen a few of my buddies get their long awaited BFP's. I definitely wouldn't count yourself out! :dust::dust::dust:

Vivid dreams, often are a sign of pregnancy. Idk why but it is. :haha: I think about babies all day, literally! or look at my stomach and think when am I going to get a nugget of my own in there? lol I ran out of Prenatal's my mom takes them still because she claims they aren't as harsh as regular vitamins. I got jealous because she had some and I didn't.

I am excited for you. :dance: Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing! :dust:

@minni I am going to try to look it up because I am so darn curious to see what it looks like. haha

Ladies I will be testing tomorrow morning. Im gonna go to walmart tonight and buy 3 tests tues thurs and fri. I just I feel like my tummy is achey. I accidently bumped it with a big brown box at work and it hurt really bad just by bumping it. wish me luck!
I look at my tummy too and daydream. My cousins that are brothers both their girlfriends got pregnant right as soon as I came out with that we were trying their 5 weeks apart exactly and I have been so depressed seeing them post pics on facebook :( one of thems due date is this saturday. I want a baby ITS MY TURN!

Good luck tomorrow Mrshamstra! Fingers crossed! :)

@MrsHamstra, yikes, hope your belly gets better. I am gonna be stalking this thread in the morning! I will wake up and get online just to see what is going on! I got a good feeling!

New to this thread. What is this Cactus stuff you ladies are talking about? I'm on CD 50 with neg hpt 5 days ago. My cycles have been random the last few months. 41 one cycle then 61 the next! Is it something to help regulate you? I'm not even sure if I'm OV. We just started ttc in January.

Grrr So I tested this afternoon bought three tests. It was a BFN. I think its to early. Tummy is feeling much better! Headcold I still have. Im all stuffy. Ill be 11dpo tomorrow so I will test in the morning =) and then again Saturday. So 2 weeks after ovulation AF is due? Correct? Well ill be on CD (100something). cant wait for hubbys sperm count and for me to meet with my new DR. im frustrated.

Another BFN this morning. Onto testing saturday morning.
I own a daycare and lastnight I interviewd this mom and dad and they have a 7week old baby girl starting today. She is the cutest thing. Moms crazzy for going back to work all ready. I held her during the whole interview. Its amazing to me how fast they grow. I thought opening a daycare (what I went to college for) would make it alot easier for me to not constantly worry about ttc since I would have baby interaction. I was wrong wayyy wrong. Holding her makes me want to be a mommy even more. =) my hopes are still up but yesterdays BFN I bawled. Today I was mad. and it now shows on my Drivers Liscence photo GRR cause I had to change my maiden name to my married name and it looks like a mug shot :( I tried to smile but the lady was so rude to me.

It's still early! Good luck tomorrow!

And depending how long your luteal phase is determines when AF should arrive. Average is 14 days hence the 2 weeks mention. However it can range from 12 to 16 for the average person. Usually your LP never changes.

@mshamstra sorry about the BFNs. I hate HPT tests, those little sticks cause alot of emotions but you can't help but to pee on them! You still haven't got the AF yet so that is good as least. I am glad your stomach is feel swell!

My ex childhood friend and her sister run a daycare, sometimes she would have the babies at the apartment when we lived together and I would hate it because it made me want kids even more. I was jealous that she got to take of these little babies! She wasn't even that good at it.

At least you get to smile, we are not aloud to show emotion in our pictures. When I had to get mine renewed, I had to retake my picture at least three time!!

Im not military or anything. I know they cant smile.
Im on CD104 I doubt AF will show anyways. The vitex isnt even working for me. Why I cant I just work.

Ok the dreams are getting awfully weird and just so real.
(May be long)

Two nights ago I had a dream about my ex. And I was at his house we were going swimming. But he wasnt there. I pretty much raised his younger brothers. Due to his mom and dad were in their 40s and the boys were 8&9 and just didnt care what they did how they acted how they talked. I mean those boys would drop the F bomb with out having consicquences. So I stepped in took video games if they were naughty, woudnt let them get what they wanted at the store if they were bad. Common sence. So anyway I was spending time with them and all of a sudden I ran out of the house and pulled by the tails out of my mouth 12 RATS. Thier fur. The horrible deatails of that dream it was awful.

Last nights dream I had a dream about my husband and we were at home and halle berry was there. This isnt that bad just because hubby was watching 007 movie the other day and she was in It. But I had gotten sick and puked whole cooked chicken. And then halle got sick. Omg and I dont wake up from dreams.
I used to dream about positive pregnancy sticks or me in labor delivering a baby. And its always a boy that I deliver but these type of dreams the past few days are making me not want to sleep.

MrsHamstra - That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Hahaha. I'm sorry you're having such terrible vivid dreams, but as someone else has mentioned, I've seen that as a symptom in a couple of people's BFPs!

AFM - Got my lab results back from the gyn. No PCOS! :happydance: She said everything is normal and that after I finish the Prometrium my cycles should regulate as she sees no reason for them to be abnormal. :thumbup:

Last dose of Prometrium is Friday night. He's hoping AF shows this weekend! :haha:

Glad to hear Minni!! That is awesome news!! Here's to AF showing for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->