• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Im so happy you dont have PCOS! Congrats. So will they stay regular once your off of it?

I got my DR. appt bumped up from april 12th now to March 28th. Im having an ultra sound done and and im getting checked out for PCOS and she is running some other tests too. I think an xray to see if my tubes are clear.

Ok the dreams are getting awfully weird and just so real.
(May be long)

Two nights ago I had a dream about my ex. And I was at his house we were going swimming. But he wasnt there. I pretty much raised his younger brothers. Due to his mom and dad were in their 40s and the boys were 8&9 and just didnt care what they did how they acted how they talked. I mean those boys would drop the F bomb with out having consicquences. So I stepped in took video games if they were naughty, woudnt let them get what they wanted at the store if they were bad. Common sence. So anyway I was spending time with them and all of a sudden I ran out of the house and pulled by the tails out of my mouth 12 RATS. Thier fur. The horrible deatails of that dream it was awful.

Last nights dream I had a dream about my husband and we were at home and halle berry was there. This isnt that bad just because hubby was watching 007 movie the other day and she was in It. But I had gotten sick and puked whole cooked chicken. And then halle got sick. Omg and I dont wake up from dreams.
I used to dream about positive pregnancy sticks or me in labor delivering a baby. And its always a boy that I deliver but these type of dreams the past few days are making me not want to sleep.

Your Dreams sound so Vivid! omg The first one sounds terrible and random 12 rats? ewww I love dreaming! I get mad when I wake up from really good ones.

MrsHamstra - That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Hahaha. I'm sorry you're having such terrible vivid dreams, but as someone else has mentioned, I've seen that as a symptom in a couple of people's BFPs!

AFM - Got my lab results back from the gyn. No PCOS! :happydance: She said everything is normal and that after I finish the Prometrium my cycles should regulate as she sees no reason for them to be abnormal. :thumbup:

Last dose of Prometrium is Friday night. He's hoping AF shows this weekend! :haha:

I am so glad you do not have PCOS! :happydance: Celebration in itself! Keep us updated I will be looking for that post "the :witch: came"

Im so happy you dont have PCOS! Congrats. So will they stay regular once your off of it?

I got my DR. appt bumped up from april 12th now to March 28th. Im having an ultra sound done and and im getting checked out for PCOS and she is running some other tests too. I think an xray to see if my tubes are clear.

That is great! I will be doing the same!

Update: I got my AF on Wednesday after CD 55. I was kind of relieved but now I have get this surgery in March sometime. So I have put myself on WTT for a while.

Last night on our way home from dropping my kitty off to the pound due to spraying everywhere and its 200 bucks to have her spayed. My husband gets a phone call from his brother. Ladies this is me turning ugly. I fucking senced it as soon as my husband said the words well you gotta do what ya gotta do. I said what happened? Now his brother travels all over the u.s hotel to hotel building huge water tanks his g/f travels with him. My husband gave me the hold on gesture and I said NO! ARE THEY PREGNANT? he said yea their havin a baby. We were at a stop sign and I was in tears about to jump out and he wouldnt let me. I started crying so hard I couldnt breath. I took a zanyx and got me a 5th of UV Blue and sprite and got trashed. Shawns saying shit like hes not ready and they dont know what theyre gonna do. Im in a bad place right now. I no longer believe in God. I am still crying. I am not going home for christmas. She is due in November. I am so fucking pissed off. That this happened. I never drink due ttc she drinks heavely. I do not smoke just cause its nasty.and not good ttc she smoke alot. Tell Me how is this fair?

They dont have a house they live with mom& dad and he doesnt have a job in Michigan he has to travel everywhere. They arnt ready and this is not fair!

They dont have a house they live with mom& dad and he doesnt have a job in Michigan he has to travel everywhere. They arnt ready and this is not fair!

I'm so sorry that this happened. I understand completely because if it happened to me I would probably react quite similarly. I hope that you can eventually get past it.You are completely right it isn't fair! I finally get af and detect ov, bd like crazy, and still nothing! I feel like it will NEVER happen for me! I do want to say though that I would have popped a Xanax or two myself but you shouldn't drink with it. I have blacked out and gotten very sick when I used to take the meds regularly. Just be careful and take care of yourself. Hope you feel batter soon.

I know ill get past it and call her months later but right now im so mad. And I deleted her off facebook. She knows how long we have been trying and the struggles we face. And I texted her and I said I hope you understand why I removed you from facebook. She said she was so sorry and she understands. She said if there is anything she could do let her know. And she said I hope your ok. Truth is I told her im not ok. This isnt ok. Shawns the star child and this makes it worse.

I know ill get past it and call her months later but right now im so mad. And I deleted her off facebook. She knows how long we have been trying and the struggles we face. And I texted her and I said I hope you understand why I removed you from facebook. She said she was so sorry and she understands. She said if there is anything she could do let her know. And she said I hope your ok. Truth is I told her im not ok. This isnt ok. Shawns the star child and this makes it worse.

I know how the 'star child' works as well. DH's brother is treated like some sort of prize even though he messes up constantly. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but it really isn't fair, especially not to DH.
I know how annoying it is to hear because you've heard it so many times by now, but it's going to happen for you and it will be 10x more special because you planned and wanted your child more than anything and it wasn't just some accident. Hang in there.

@mrshamstra

BE CAREFUL with the zanies! You don't want to be reckless like that! You could of gotten really sick, I have seen it happen to friends when I was in college it is not good. I am so sorry to hear that. When I read that my blood was boiling. I know exactly how you feel. People around you getting pregnant like there is something in the water! Yet you are doing a million and one things to get pregnant with no luck. Unfortunately you can't not go home for christmas because of her. You got to suck it up. You never know next month can be your month. Keep your faith! Things are not going to ge easy for everyone but you can't give on god just yet. I know you probably said it out of anger, but please be strong and keep your head up girl!:flower:

It will never be our turn I can feel it. And I did get really sick I was puking all night cause of the mixing alcohol with pills. Hubby is talking divorce talk. I dont want to see her preggo or meet that baby. I cant do it. Not without bawling. Seeing everyone around me get pregnant is easy because im truly happy for them. But when it turned to within family like my brother in law who isnt ready at all I lost it. He still wont marry her. Hes going to be away for 3 years on the road while shes pregnant and raising it alone. And he thinks thats ok. Heres whats gonna happen because she is who she is she will be upset about raising a.child all on her own and meet someone else. And they will break up.

Glad to hear Minni!! That is awesome news!! Here's to AF showing for you! :)

Thank you!! I am officially waiting for AF!! :happydance:

Thanks! I am veryy happy about it as well! Doc says that my cycles should regulate after this. If I don't get a BFP! :flower: All of my labwork was normal, so she sees no reason for my cycles not to be regular! :happydance:
FXed you get the same good news at your US appointment in March!

MrsHamstra - That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Hahaha. I'm sorry you're having such terrible vivid dreams, but as someone else has mentioned, I've seen that as a symptom in a couple of people's BFPs!

AFM - Got my lab results back from the gyn. No PCOS! :happydance: She said everything is normal and that after I finish the Prometrium my cycles should regulate as she sees no reason for them to be abnormal. :thumbup:

Last dose of Prometrium is Friday night. He's hoping AF shows this weekend! :haha:

I am so glad you do not have PCOS! :happydance: Celebration in itself! Keep us updated I will be looking for that post "the :witch: came"

Update: I got my AF on Wednesday after CD 55. I was kind of relieved but now I have get this surgery in March sometime. So I have put myself on WTT for a while.

Thank you. I look forward to posting it!! I am officially waiting for AF!
What surgery do you have to get? I vaguely remember something about it, but can't remember exactly what.

Last night on our way home from dropping my kitty off to the pound due to spraying everywhere and its 200 bucks to have her spayed. My husband gets a phone call from his brother. Ladies this is me turning ugly. I fucking senced it as soon as my husband said the words well you gotta do what ya gotta do. I said what happened? Now his brother travels all over the u.s hotel to hotel building huge water tanks his g/f travels with him. My husband gave me the hold on gesture and I said NO! ARE THEY PREGNANT? he said yea their havin a baby. We were at a stop sign and I was in tears about to jump out and he wouldnt let me. I started crying so hard I couldnt breath. I took a zanyx and got me a 5th of UV Blue and sprite and got trashed. Shawns saying shit like hes not ready and they dont know what theyre gonna do. Im in a bad place right now. I no longer believe in God. I am still crying. I am not going home for christmas. She is due in November. I am so fucking pissed off. That this happened. I never drink due ttc she drinks heavely. I do not smoke just cause its nasty.and not good ttc she smoke alot. Tell Me how is this fair?

I am so sorry to hear this. :nope: I don't think you acted irrationally, however like the other ladies have said, you shouldn't mix alcohol and Xanax. It's no bueno! I honestly have never really believed in "God", and stuff like this is why. Why would He give the blessing of a child to such unfit parents? I hope you're ok. We're here whenever you need to vent! :hugs:

AF showed today and I called for my husband to bring me my purse and he thought I was pregnant and.i kept saying IM NOT PREGNANT! And so he started bawling after I get done in the bathroom hes cooking breakfast and tears are just falling from his face. I said some things that were mean cause im angry at the world right now and he hasnt shown me any comfort he went in the bedroom loaded the gun and was saying shawn is the star child he will always be better. I cant do anything right. I called his.mom and said please talk to him. She said to me you two are going through a really Bad Problem right now. No shit! So I hung up on her and called 911 hes been admitted in the hospital. As soon as I dialed it he ejected the bullets and put the sks away. we are going to therapy for a while before having a baby. He has some problems that I wasnt aware of. I mean I know shawn is put on a pedal stool but I didnt know it got to him this much. And shawn was rude with how he broke it to my husband. thanks to fertilaid I ovulated and now AF is here on time. Its working. But I have to take care of my husband and not worry about baby anymore.

AF showed today and I called for my husband to bring me my purse and he thought I was pregnant and.i kept saying IM NOT PREGNANT! And so he started bawling after I get done in the bathroom hes cooking breakfast and tears are just falling from his face. I said some things that were mean cause im angry at the world right now and he hasnt shown me any comfort he went in the bedroom loaded the gun and was saying shawn is the star child he will always be better. I cant do anything right. I called his.mom and said please talk to him. She said to me you two are going through a really Bad Problem right now. No shit! So I hung up on her and called 911 hes been admitted in the hospital. As soon as I dialed it he ejected the bullets and put the sks away. we are going to therapy for a while before having a baby. He has some problems that I wasnt aware of. I mean I know shawn is put on a pedal stool but I didnt know it got to him this much. And shawn was rude with how he broke it to my husband. thanks to fertilaid I ovulated and now AF is here on time. Its working. But I have to take care of my husband and not worry about baby anymore.

I'm very sorry all of this happened and I hope that your husband can get the help he needs. Good luck to you and him.

Good luck honey! I cannot imagine what you are going through and my thoughts are with you!

So I haven't written on here in a while and was just kind of reading the past few pages to get caught up. Congrats to anyone who got their :bfp:

I had that colposcopy done due to me having HPV and the doc said my uterus was fine but I do have MILD displaysia on my cervix? I'm not quite sure what it means but I have to go get paps every 3 months and hopefully it goes away.

I am on CD 48 and no sign of ovulation or AF. I keep using the LH tests and have yet to get a positive so I am in the waiting game....AGAIN!
I hope this one isn't another 80 day cycle.

Good luck, hun. No one should have to go through this like you are, but I hope your DH can get the help he needs. :hugs::hugs:

Thank you girls so much for the kind words I appreciate it.
I might have to go to the dr thursday because my boobs have been so sore for a week. Now that AF has arrived its worse I cant touch the sides of them. Which today AF is almost gone and tomorrow it will be just spotting. Is this normal ive never experienced breast tenderness during AF but since taking fertilaid seeings how it restores my hormonal balance could it be from that? But ive been on it for over a month. And im concerned. Someone mentioned growing pains but theyre are completely grown for years now lol.

@mrsHamstra

I am sorry for what is going on in your life. I think you are right and need to focus on your husband and getting him better. That it scary. My heart was pounding when I read that! I haven't been on in a while because myself needed to have some me time! focus on other things!

@minni

I have to get part of my Bowel removed due to my crohns. I think it is time because my symptoms are starting to come back. I have to go on the 5th of March to find out the surgery date. I am getting so anxious

Well I am 4 days and is so.nervous about testing that im just going to wait

@minni

I have to get part of my Bowel removed due to my crohns. I think it is time because my symptoms are starting to come back. I have to go on the 5th of March to find out the surgery date. I am getting so anxious

Try not to work yourself up. I'm sure everything will be just fine! :thumbup:

AFM; Finished Prometrium on the 25th and have yet to start bleeding. :nope: I am beginning to get crampy, though, so I am hopeful. As of now CD132.

Still No AF. Apparently Prometrium isn't working for me. :nope:
CD141. Doc says nothing she can do for another 3 months. Just have to wait it out. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->