Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Ladeda...CD 71 or 72. I've lost count. Hahaha. I've been having cramping yesterday and today all day, but still no AF. My neck, back and scalp are breaking out, which is weird to me. I've had heartburn the past few days, which is weird also. WTH is going on?!?!?!!? :shrug:

Maybe your af is gearing up?! I know I lost count by the time I was that many days also. It's so tough. I know I was just where you are! I hope you get something soon!

It would be pretty crazy if you got af like tomorrow because that would be sooooo similar to my last cycle. I hope I never have another cycle that long! It was absolute hell! Damn bc!

Well its.the.first and I was due for af on dec 10th bfn on christmas eve. Idk what to do.

I've missed two AF's so far. FF wasn't telling me anything, so I put all my info on tcoyf.com and it has marked possible O at Dec 20th. DH and I BDed right around that time, so who knows... Guess I'll test in a week or so if still no AF.

Well its.the.first and I was due for af on dec 10th bfn on christmas eve. Idk what to do.

I know how you feel. I'm currently on CD 63. Still nothing, but I got positive LH tests for 3 days so I'm just going to BD.

minni I just began fertility friend. I don't think it is quite so helpful for girls with crazy long cycles like us. I'm also having a hard time temping in the morning as I haven't been sleeping very well and I wake up at all different times and don't want to wake up dh, so that doesn't help.

MrsHamstra- My af was due Nov 12th and I got it on Dec 21st and didn't ov until around cd58. There might not be anything wrong, just a long cycle. Did you say you were on bc within the past year? That will do it.

I am cd13 today. I used an opk yesterday out of curiousity and the line was way too faint- negative. So I'm going to start using them tomorrow once a day until my lines get darker. I don't know whether my body is just regulating itself or if my body is gearing up for ov because I have had some mild cramping and pinching and more cm than usual (I'm usually pretty dry on the outside:blush: and it seems more abundant [maybe because of EPO or vitex?]) even though it is lotiony and not eggwhite yet. I'm going to try and resume temp taking at a normal time but so far it has been a challenge for me.Dh and I have been bd every few days since af stopped anyway so hopefully I'll get lucky!

:dust:

I have been off all birth control for a little over a year. And this may be TMI (alert) but on dec 23rd I had very watery CM. and I think that means ovulation? But we BD that evening so im hoping. My husband had mentioned it and was very happy that I was so naturally wet like that. We didnt have to turn to lubricant. Which im happy about. But the next day it was gone. I am on CD54. No symptoms nothing. This is so irritating and I feel awful. My DH is dying for us to become pregnant. And over christmas vacation his mom and I went shopping and she kept picking out grandma onesies for baby. Too cute.
:( wish af would arrive

MrsHamstra,

EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) is usually the sign of ovulation and you will see it a few days before ovulation. The wet stuff you describe doesn't sound like it. I get that very wet CM too but I get it for two days before AF shows up. Maybe she is on the way!! Have you thought about using OPK's?

hey ladies! i feel all of your frustrations. i was on the depo provera for only SIX MONTHS about 1.5 year ago. my doctor told my to take the pill to get my cycle BACK on track.. i did this for a few months and worked.. but wanted a baby. so when i stopped the pill, my periods stopped as well... so then i tried a more natural approach. vitex agnus cactus SAVED me and my periods. i took it once a day for a few months and i've had regular periods for awhile now & ovulation started back up as well.. i've heard nothing but good things about vitex. it also helps your body prepare for pregnancy. it's fairly cheap.. get it online. it worked for me .. it's worth a try. good luck to you all!!

I rarley have ewcm and rarely watery cm. so idk. To be honest. My cycles are so screwed that I dont know if im ovulating. I did use opks but I tossed them november after I got a really dark pos on oct 27th then faint pos oct 28th, and then out of curiosity took one on 11dpo got a dark pos took another one the next day amd faint pos. So wth?

MrsHamstra I think you either ov'd or af is coming and you ov'd in the past few days/weeks. I think you should be seeing soon. Good luck!

WGP- I have been on vitex for almost a month and hoping it begind to work for me. I am waiting for ov currently. Glad to hear it worked for you.

minni I just began fertility friend. I don't think it is quite so helpful for girls with crazy long cycles like us. I'm also having a hard time temping in the morning as I haven't been sleeping very well and I wake up at all different times and don't want to wake up dh, so that doesn't help.

My DH works 6 days a week, so the only day I chance waking him to temp is Sundays, but it rarely wakes him. I set myself an alarm, take my temp and record it, and go right back to sleep. The other days he wakes me to say good bye and then I take my temp, so he's already up with no worries of me interrupting him. Haha.

What is this Vitex thing? Can you get it in stores?

I got mine at the local health food store. I take the capsules, 3 a day. It is supposed to help regulate hormones and such. Google agnus cactus, or chaste berry and read up about it. I have been taking it one month but i think you don't see full results for 8 wks or something. I figured it's worth a shot!

I rarley have ewcm and rarely watery cm. so idk. To be honest. My cycles are so screwed that I dont know if im ovulating. I did use opks but I tossed them november after I got a really dark pos on oct 27th then faint pos oct 28th, and then out of curiosity took one on 11dpo got a dark pos took another one the next day amd faint pos. So wth?

Good idea to toss the OPK's. They just predict your LH surge but there is no guarantee there is ovulation. What about temping? A lot of ladies on here swear by it.

I am new to temping. Still seeing whats the norm.
But I did upgrade my prenatals today that have omega 3 like u said a long time ago to me. And tomorrow im going to purchase vitex and give that a shot cause still no af.

I am new to temping. Still seeing whats the norm.
But I did upgrade my prenatals today that have omega 3 like u said a long time ago to me. And tomorrow im going to purchase vitex and give that a shot cause still no af.

Awesome about the vitamins! I read another thread on here where a lady reported she got pregnant after taking Omega 3's. Not sure if that was the cause but that is what she did differently.

I don't temp but probably will begin if I am still getting BFN's after a few more cycles. To me it is just one more stressor and I am trying to stay relaxed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->