Still no AF! Who's with me?!

MrsHamstra,

The OPK's do not guarantee that you are ovulating. They measure the LH surge which means your body is getting ready to O. Stress, intense exercise, diet and other factors can actually delay O after this surge. It is possible you are O'ing late but the OPK's are accurate in detecting the surge. All the best to you!

Or not.

Oh well. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays everyone.

No af here either... Went off bcp end of September and since the withdrawal bleed on the 2nd oct.... Nothing! No bfps or af!

I'm hoping af is coming back as my face looks terrible... I've got pimples all over my chin like a teenager! Fingers crossed that means I can stop waiting! It's like being in limbo :(

Hope you all had a great holiday! cd6 today for me. It has been a very heavy and painful period. Boo! I'm getting excited to try for a baby in january though!

Mrs Bee- Welcome! I have another post about bc upsetting cycles and causing acne/ stuff like that. I've always had a bit of acne but this last cycle that was super long is when I really broke out. I'm still waiting for it to go away! It's been BAD since October. I've tried everything, you know? Ugg! Anyway good luck, I hope you get af soon!

7 days late and still no AF. Gonna test again tomorrow and if it's another :bfn: then I'm gonna go talk to the doctor.

How are you ladies doing? My af finally arrived on the 21st after 72 long days. She's just about done now. This month I'm going to try tracking ov and hope it's a shorter cycle. Anyone else get their af yet?

How are you ladies doing? My af finally arrived on the 21st after 72 long days. She's just about done now. This month I'm going to try tracking ov and hope it's a shorter cycle. Anyone else get their af yet?

Still no AF here :(

minni- oh boy that's just like I was. I forget, did you contact your doctor at all? I would call em up insisting they do bloodwork or a scan of some sort. There might not be anything wrong of course. I just has a very long cycle which I attribute to bcp. But everyone is different. I totally know how you feel.

nexis- is this the first time you've evr been late? My doctor didn't want to hear about it until it happened more than once because there are so many trivial reasons a woman can be late. So I called the second time it happened and it turned out that I do ov and everything I just have long cycles once in a while. I think it's still from bcp. But they will prob ask you if you've taken a test and just to wait it out and call them by the time your next cycle should arrive. You prob won't have to wait much longer, you'll either get a bfp or af. I know it's really stressful!Good luck!

I'm hoping this cycle is much shorter than my last and that this one ends in bfp!

Yes, AF arrived on December 13th for me after a 33 day cycle. I am usually 27, 28 or 29. I think I am O'ing now, a bit later than usual again.

Imsotired, here is to BFP's to us in January! =)

ImSoTired, this is the first time I've been late since coming off bcp but not the first time it's ever happened. Used to be really bad before I went on bcp.

Finally got mine CD54... well CD1 I suppose on Christmas Eve. Hoping my cycles will sort themselves out now and it was just a one-off due to BCP.

minni- oh boy that's just like I was. I forget, did you contact your doctor at all? I would call em up insisting they do bloodwork or a scan of some sort. There might not be anything wrong of course. I just has a very long cycle which I attribute to bcp. But everyone is different. I totally know how you feel.

I'm hoping this cycle is much shorter than my last and that this one ends in bfp!

I haven't called my doc yet. I figure its due to the depo and I ought to just wait it out. I think I'm going to call in the new year though. Plan to give her a little time with the holidays and all. Plus, my work schedule is a little wacky right now so I wouldn't know when to schedule it for! I'm almost positive it's from the depo, though.

FXed you get your BFP in Jan!:flower:

Cd 60 i think i am on the verge of starting, major cramps and i am not quite full blown yet

nexis- Perhaps your cycles are getting back to your normal which were abnormal to begin with. Even if that isn't the case, remember that bcp can mess you up for up to a year after coming off. It may take a while. I've been off for 7 months and I still think it messes up my cycle. See what the doc says.

Leikela-Thanks! I hope this is our month!FX

LoveCakes-Happy you finally got af. I hope your next cycle is shorter (as I hope mine is!)

minni- Yeah you are probably right. I know that some women take a while to get back to normal after bc, especially depo. Thanks and Good luck!

SKP-Hope af starts for you and ends your long cycle.

Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing problems with AF this month. Must be something in the air.. I'm on CD 60 today, usually I'm in the 40s! But I have no symptoms or anything. Just these weird heart palpitations?

AHHH! I can't wait to ov! I hope I have a much shorter cycle and I ov the 1st week of Jan! I'm soo impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->