Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

so sorry, that is awful! hopefully your cycle will regulate this time and you will have a positive opk within 14 days.

I hope so, I actually realized I have one more chance of a BFP before my next due date, because if this cycle is normal (better be) i will get AF on June 2nd and my due date is June 24th. I am going to do everything I can to conceive this month. Any suggestions? The only thing I am really doing is taking my pre natal vitamins still and BDing every other day.. perhaps I should look into things to produce more fertile cm.

i think that's about all you need to do. as long as you cover your fertile window you should be fine unless you think you have problems with producing enough CM? i myself use preseed - have been for months, but only because we have always used something and i didn't want to use the kind that kills the little men. i do temp, opk, prenatals, and preseed, but that's all. i used to use mucinex and all sorts of supplements,but it never worked so i gave up. the months i didn't go overboard using all that stuff are when i got my bfp's. even though they were losses, i still got pregnant.

I hope so, I actually realized I have one more chance of a BFP before my next due date, because if this cycle is normal (better be) i will get AF on June 2nd and my due date is June 24th. I am going to do everything I can to conceive this month. Any suggestions? The only thing I am really doing is taking my pre natal vitamins still and BDing every other day.. perhaps I should look into things to produce more fertile cm.

when you are ready, there is a really good book you should read if this is your sort of thing. another BNB'er suggested it to me and it has really helped me find peace and healing with my losses. i think it helped me a lot through this second one. i feel like i didn't take it as hard this time. it's called Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo. Great book.

I am reading a book right now called Love Mom: A Mother's Journey from Loss to Hope (Cynthia Baseman) . I really like it. I will look into that other one. I don't really know If i have a problem with cm, i had some right before I got my period. I heard just taking 3 tbsps of robitussin a day during fertile period can help..

What pre natals do you take? i take prefera ob. its so expensive but it has many good things in it

i actually just take my local grocery store brand prenatals. they are cheap - topcare brand - but they the same vitamins and same amounts as the more expensive stuff, plus they have iron, which i for sure want in my multivitamin cause i don't eat a ton of meat.

Yeah, I would most likely be taking those too, but I ordered a whole 9 month supply when I got pregnant and still have 4 boxes left so may as well use them. I think I am going to start temping this month. Except I didn't do it yesterday or today and period started last night. Do you have to temp during your period? or can you start after it starts

You can start now. You really don't need to temp durin AF because temps can be so up and down. I do just because I HAVE to have a complete chart or it drives me crazy, lol!

Okay i think i will start after AF.. is vaginally better then orally?

vaginally is more accurate, but i temp orally and haven't had any problems detecting ov by my temp rise.

Ok, so basically you have to take it at the same time every morning after at least 3 hours sleep without getting up? So say you usually take temp at 630 am, and 430 you have to pee, i am guessing you have to hold it and go back to sleep?

Ok, so basically you have to take it at the same time every morning after at least 3 hours sleep without getting up? So say you usually take temp at 630 am, and 430 you have to pee, i am guessing you have to hold it and go back to sleep?

i don't really worry about that. i get up in the middle of the night. if it was an hour before, i would probably just temp quick before i got up. i always take my temp between 5-6am and sometimes get up at 4 something to pee. hasn't affected my temps enough to make major changes in my chart

Okay, cause i pee like twice in the middle of the night, as you can only imagine, during my pregnancy i woke up to pee EVERY hour once i hit twelve weeks. I was exhausted, always.

Oh my gosh, me too! I've always been this way, my mom too. I figure since its a normal
Occurance for me, it won't affect my temps too much because I do the same thin every night

good thinking, i am thinking of taking fertilaid to regulate my cycle and help ovulation

I have heard it really does. It is a bit pricey though..

Oh, yeah, anything fertility related usually is. I bet your cycle regulates soon on its own.

Hope so, I am thinking maybe it is now, because this period is much more normal for me. I will start temping tomorrow morning, hope it does not matter if I didn't temp today or yesterday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->