Stinging down low when baby moves

I have noticed that you and I have been sharing alot of the same pregnancy symptoms/discomforts. :haha: I started getting that 3 days ago. Some refer to it as "lightning crotch". In my experience, my baby just went head down about a week ago, so mines from baby engaging/hitting cervix with his hands. :)
It *may* be the same for you. I have my appointment tomorrow, and had already planned on asking MW about it, so ill let u know what she says :thumbup:

Yep that's it. Just spent a day and night in l and d for suspected pre eclampsia. Mentioned this to them. They said its head pushing down into pelvis. Can range between stinging and daggers!! My little boy makes me sting when he stretches

Update. I asked my midwife. Turns out that my boy is 3/5s engaged. I explained my pains to her and basically he is "cork screwing" his way down. Ouchie!

Yes - it's awful! My baby has been kicking downwards for weeks and it is hideous - feels just like repeated smear tests. Yowch!

I'm the same! It hurts :0(

And is really debilitating at times :0(

Hmmm I wonder why I get this then as my baby is breech :shrug:

Hmmm I wonder why I get this then as my baby is breech :shrug:

the butt (lol :haha:) can engage as well, in breech babies. :)

I was almost brought to my knees in our Walmart parking lot today due to my "lightning crotch". t was pretty scary. i am starting to get the pains even when I am sitting or laying down now! It may be because I started using my birthing ball this week, and MIL says I look like I may have dropped a little this week... I don't see it that much... is it possible to "drop" gradually?

Its funny I found this just now

My hubby and I were laying in bed watching a movie when baby started doing just that! I kept crying out and jumping (it hurts soo bad sometimes!!) Just when hubby started to get a little worried, baby settled back down.

This is my first, and it amazes me how my mother and friends who have had kids "forgot" to tell me about these little things when talking about pregnancy.

My hubby and I were laying in bed watching a movie when baby started doing just that! I kept crying out and jumping (it hurts soo bad sometimes!!) Just when hubby started to get a little worried, baby settled back down.

This is my first, and it amazes me how my mother and friends who have had kids "forgot" to tell me about these little things when talking about pregnancy.

lol, my MIL and grand MIL think I'm crazy when I bring up this symptom. it's like they forgot about this part, or just didn't get it.:dohh:

But, oh, it is VERY real! lmaoo

lol, my MIL and grand MIL think I'm crazy when I bring up this symptom. it's like they forgot about this part, or just didn't get it.:dohh:

lol! I was teasing my mother the other day asking her why she left out certain "key parts" in our talk about pregnancy when I was younger. She exploded into laughter and said

"Well! If I had done that, you probably never would have wanted a baby! And I wouldn't have a grandson on the way, now would I?"

I asked her if she left anything else out, she giggled and replied

"Oh yes.. during childbirth, you will poo, fart and shame yourself in front of complete strangers. You will have no dignity left once the baby is born.. you will feel as if you are dieing.. its the most intense pain you will ever experience. When I was 30, I had to have a toe nail removed without any pain medication. Imagine that only with all of your nails at once, only the pain isn't in your hands and feet. But it will ALL be worth it.. and you'll completely forget the pain once you hear his first cry. I promise"

O.O

Lesson of the day? Never ask for the truth..

lol! I was teasing my mother the other day asking her why she left out certain "key parts" in our talk about pregnancy when I was younger. She exploded into laughter and said

"Well! If I had done that, you probably never would have wanted a baby! And I wouldn't have a grandson on the way, now would I?"

I asked her if she left anything else out, she giggled and replied

"Oh yes.. during childbirth, you will poo, fart and shame yourself in front of complete strangers. You will have no dignity left once the baby is born.. you will feel as if you are dieing.. its the most intense pain you will ever experience. When I was 30, I had to have a toe nail removed without any pain medication. Imagine that only with all of your nails at once, only the pain isn't in your hands and feet. But it will ALL be worth it.. and you'll completely forget the pain once you hear his first cry. I promise"

O.O

Lesson of the day? Never ask for the truth..

:rofl: NICE!! Sounds lovely, I'm totes excited to poop on my MW! (sarcasm of course) :haha:

Someone told me that once. Except their words were;

"When you go into the labour ward, there's a special bin for your dignity. You put it in there and you don't collect it on your way out" lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->