• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I use the wondfos too!

When will you get your results back Flukey? I'm on synthroid because my TSH was slightly high a couple months ago. Did the doc give any insight about your cycles?

You would be broke with long cycles if you uses the others especially the digitals LOL. I was told it should be available online in 3 days. I may call Friday because it really shouldn't take long. She couldn't say because I don't really remember pre bcp cycles and said I may have something out of whack. Or I may be starting to normalize once my body remembered what to do. She told me if labs were normal and I didn't get AF or BFP in about two weeks to call. Most hopefully to call if bfp. That would be nice :)

Your welcome ABmommy :)

Lol yah I was planning on finding some cheapies just haven't looked too much since DH really doesn't want me to use them. Idk why. He must of been having a moment when he told me we don't need them lol. Gonna look into those tonight.

FX for a BFP for you!

Thanks ABmommy!

Well ladies, I looked online and my results are up and both are normal. Although, I feel the vitex has helped whatever the issue was. So anyways, now to wait for AF or BFP at end of next week

IF my cycle regulates.... I'm expecting AF next Friday the 20th... ugh it's so far away! AND that's based off a 28-day cycle. May test Tuesday just because I can't wait. I'm ordering wondfo's tonight.

Haha, sorry to be a bad influence with the wondfo. The 20th is when I'm due going by O on 6th. I will test if late though.

You're not a bad influence! They are super cheap so I'm excited for them to arrive! This waiting game sucks.

Ok and because I'm new to this whole O thing... Is it typical for people to start AF 14dpo? Or does it vary? Sorry stupid question maybe.

It really varies, the first lutesl phase I had was 10 days (I think), the last one was 13. So I'm assuming the same.

You don't want one less than 10 (longer than that is better because you don't want corpus luteum to breakdown before implantation can occur. I have heard of girls having 16 day luteal phase as well. And lastly, not a stupid question at all :)

Thanks! I just have been on birth control for so long that I literally don't know anything about this stuff! Trying to learn, so I appreciate your help.

I feel you ABmommy! When I got off BC I was like whoa I never knew about OPKs or temping or cervical mucus or anything! But it is really pretty facinating!

Ajangel- I'm excited to learn all about it but I'm afraid I'll start over-obsessing and I want the process to be fun not stressful. I don't think I'll temp, but I am going to try opks just because I want to understand how that all works.

I think that's a great idea! I think stress hurts the whole process. i never want it to become a job either, I still am trying to keep it fun and exciting too :)

I really do feel that keeping it fun and exciting. As much as DH & I want to be pregnant, I know it'll happen when it's supposed to. But I'd like to help it happen just a little bit ;)

Not too bad, I'm not really a symptom spotter though. 7dpo today.

What about you?

AJangel any signs of ovulation?

I'm okay I'm having some random twinges but I'm accounting that to my body trying to regulate itself. DH does enough symptom spotting for the two of us combined so until I get my period or feel like it's way too late, I won't test.

No sign of ovulation yet. This period was weird 3 days of light flow then 4 of spotting! So today's the first day without spotting. Hoping I'll ovulate earlier this cycle!! Btw what did your doc say about vitex? I'm still doing acupuncture weekly and she gave me some Chinese herbs to try, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->