• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel, I'm on my phone but she I zoomed up, I could see it. FX it'll get darker. Did you get a FRER?

ABmommy, haha. I feel like it's my support group too. I think I would have thought worse of myself without bnb.

Last night I sent DH to store to pick up some extra tests so I could test this morning. I didn't want to use the FRER Gold this morning, (its so expensive! LoL!) He brought back Safeway brand Digi's and Answer (line) tests. Both are "early test, 5 days before expected period" so should be sensitive. The Safeway digi says no. The Answer test has no line. But my Wondfo for this morning has a faint line.

Then I just went to the bathroom and there's some blood. It's not a lot, but definitely red. I'm losing hope. :(

Angel- Hmmm can you call your doc and ask for a blood test HCG and progesterone level today?? I think blood HCG is most accurate and then progesterone level would be helpful to see if the HCG is positive if it's low and that's why your bleeding?? Hoping everything is ok!!

This is definitely like a support group, haha! I only know a couple people in real life that have fertility issues or people who are TTC with somewhat difficulty so most people don't understand. They think you just BD once and get pregnant easily! although I guess that's true for some.

So I saw my OB/GYN today, and am somewhat relieved to have a plan of attack. My progesterone level came back as 8.1, so it does show that I ovulated but it's a little bit on the lower side. So he thinks I'm having "weak" ovulations and hence the shorter LP. So the plan is to see what this cycle does, but then start 50mg of clomid next cycle in hopes of a stronger ovulation with better and higher hormone levels. I thought I would be against doing clomid but I'm starting to get frustrated now so if I don't get pregnant this cycle I think I will try it. Hopefully I'll ovulate sooner than later this cycle so I don't have to wait forever!

Angel I would see if you can get a blood test done at the doctor like Ajangel suggested. Don't lose hope yet!

Ajangel- I don't know many people IRL who have fertility issues. I know my sister did, but she doesn't know I'm TTC so I don't want to talk to her about it. FX for you... At least you got some answers!

Well by 9am bleeding had increased to full AF flow. Actually heavier than the last couple cycles. I'm suspecting another chemical. :( going to see my dr next week anyway so I'll mention it to her (and that this is my 2nd one in 3 months) and see what she says. If it's a chemical there's nothing they can do about it now. :cry:

Right now I only have a regular physician. Do you ladies see a separate OB/GYN or do you see your regular physician for your annual exam + TTC stuff? Just wondering if maybe I should find a specific GYNO instead of just using my family physician.

Yes, this is definitely like a support group! Everyone IRL just seems to get pregnant without much work, and o one understands. they just keep asking me why I'm not having more sex. If I was having more sex I would clearly be pregnant...... so tired of hearing that!

Angel :hugs: So sorry sweetie. I saw my gyn about ttc issues. I hope your Dr will help you on your journey so you can have your sticky bean.

AJangel, glad to hear your Dr is being proactive. Yes, if my Dr suggested clomid I probably would use it but then be terrified of multiples lol. I've read it can dry up cm so you may want to try some preseed.

Yes, it's like no one understands IRL or they don't speak about it because it's taboo. I don't understand why it's taboo. Anyways, I'm praying we all have bfp by Christmas. I even put "get pregnant" on my Christmas list LOL 😁

So sorry Angel :-( Thinking of you! I do see an OB/GYN for TTC issues. I'm picky with doctors so I kinda floated around until I found one I liked, haha.

Flueky that's what I'm scared of too, haha! Twins aren't ideal but id be ok with it- it's triplets that scares me! But he said the risk of twins is 10 percent and triplets is less than 1 percent so we shall see! I'm also afraid of cysts and all of that but hopefully I'll be ok. Well actually lets hope I get a BFP on this cycle all natural and then won't need the clomid! Lol good idea about the preeseed, I'll definitely buy some.

How's your chart looking Flueky? Still no AF??

My temps go up and down nothing really drastic. AF still missing, however if she came this early my LP would be short. Yes, I hope you get your BFP this cycle :)

Angel - I see a gyno about my annual exam and TTC stuff. I know she'll direct me to whomever if she thought I needed to see someone else.

Flueky - I was talking to DH about what we should get our parents for Christmas. I said, it'd be nice to give them the gift of a new grandbaby!

Dying to get my wondfos - they haven't even shipped yet. DH wants me to buy a FRER now, but way too expensive just to test for the hell of it, lol. So I will continue to wait for them or AF to arrive. Ugh.

ABmommy, yes, I would be so excited to tell our parents. They will be first time grandparents (except for his dad, his dad's stepkids have made him a "Pappy").

You could always buy the frer and save it for when you see a faint line on wondfo. But, yes, I learned not to waste frer.

What are your temps running? Just curious! First cycle after ovulation they were like 97.8 and above and my second cycle was 98.0 or above. Not sure if it means anything but it's facinating, haha.

I know I had mentioned a while back that my mom had gotten diagnosed with cancer, I never updated in here but she passed away in October just 1 month after diagnosis :-( it makes me so sad she'll never meet her grandkids because she'd be an amazing grandma. But I really really want to get pregnant so that it can bring some joy to me and my dad during this rough time! But we'll see how it works out. But yes, a BFP for Christmas is all I want!

AJangel, :hugs: I'm sorry I didn't know about your mom. That's terrible. Yes, bfp for Christmas! They are running between 97.52- 97.96. Ugh, I think I'm getting DH's cold :(

:Hugs: Ajangel. That's rough. :( I'm so sorry. I hope you are able to give your dad the news of a grandchild at Xmas.

Looks like I'll be testing right around Dec 25th this cycle. Not entirely sure I'm happy about that. The way that the last couple months have gone, I'm terrified I'll end up with another month like this one and ruin Christmas. :(

I'd already decided though that if I get a BFP I am planning to give my mom a baby onesie for Xmas with something about Grandma on it. She already has a granddaughter from my sister but she's been itching for another. When my niece was a baby they lived in Arkansas, so she didn't get to see her much, so she really wants a baby close by. :)

My parents have a GD and a GS (I have two sisters- each had a baby this year). DH parents have grandchildren but they're older now so I know they'd love a baby around. I'm going to buy an FRER and save it but my Wondfos still have not yet shipped :(

Ajangel- sorry to hear about your mom. FX for a BFP for you so you and your dad can have some joy brought to your lives.

Angel- that's a cute idea! I haven't decided how I'm going to even tell DH when I do get a BFP, let alone how I'm going to tell my parents lol.

Angel, I really hope you get your bfp on Christmas and no more chemicals. It'll be the best Christmas.

ABmommy, that stinks they haven't shipped. Hope you get them soon. I won't test without DH around. So no surprise for him :)

My temp spiked this morning, no fever though. Still feel like I'm getting a cold.

Well for me my DH is up and off to work before me, so when I get up for my FMU he's either just leaving or already on his way to work. I want to surprise him anyway. Even tho I probably will be too excited and just call him. I've been looking up cute ways to reveal it to him lol. So we'll see. No signs of AF for me yet and if my cycle is normal I should start Friday. By now I'd usually have back pain leading up to the witch but nothing, no acne which would normally pop up by now too. But I have to remember my body probably isn't back to normal yet so I'm sure things will be different until then.

Hope you aren't getting a cold Flueky!

Can I see your chart Flukey? I've heard feeling like your getting sick is a pregnancy symptom!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->