• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/5dcc5a.
Okay, I couldn't figure out how to do it as my signature (on my phone) but here is the link. I hope you are right, AJangel :)

That's a big spike today Flueky! Hopefully it's a good sign!!

Temp up again. I think I had IB this morning. I had 2 specks in some pinkish brown cm. PreAF spotting is just blood without cm. I might be crazy though with hope lol

Temp up again. I think I had IB this morning. I had 2 specks in some pinkish brown cm. PreAF spotting is just blood without cm. I might be crazy though with hope lol

FX!! Howl ong is your LP usually?

Last one was 13 days, prior was 11, and before that I'm unsure as I was hoping to have my 28day cycle and didn't track anything. I'm not cramping, usually do before AF, it's my warning. No preAF acne breakout either. Thank you, angel :)

So last cycle you started on 13dpo? Fingers crossed Flukey that sounds promising!!

Last cycle started 14dpo. So yeah :) thanks you both so much. I'll keep you guys updated

AF started today for me. Hoping to get my Wondfos soon so I can test for ovulation. Even tho I have no clue what I'm doing with that. Guess I'll figure it out.

sorry you didn't get a BFP ABMommy but at least you started!! It took me over 4 months to get a period after quitting BC. So starting around CD 10 you can use the wondfos, a positive test is when both lines are the same color.

I hope this is it flueky!! keep us posted!!

AFM, CD 13 and no sign of ovulation. Last cycle I o'd day 26 so hoping it'll be sooner this time..my acupuncturist gave me some herbs and wants me to increase the dose the next couple days we will see if it works! lol.

Ajangel thanks! I wasn't sure when to start testing with opks so appreciate the help. I'm glad I got AF without bcp so I can know my body is trying to regulate itself. Now I just need to ovulate!

Good luck with the herbs!

Yeah around cycle day 10. Also, I'm sorry about AF but I'm glad it wasn't an everlong cycle.

AJangel, I hope you O soon! Its so hard when you have to wait for O so long!

It's ok I'm kinda glad I got it so I wasn't waiting anxiously. Fresh start!

Good outlook ABmommy :)

AFM, no more weird cm, no spotting, no cramping. FX and praying this is it.

Possibly tomorrow, however, I don't think it would show up until Saturday earliest if I am. But I do have a ton of wondfos hpt so yeah :)

test tomorrow! the anticipation is killing me! FX for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->