• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Hoping for a BFP Flueky!!!

Wondfo HPTs are incredibly sensitive. On both of my CPs the Wondfo picked up a positive before even the new (more sensitive) FRER tests. FX this is it for you!!! :)

Well BFN Toda (13dpo). No more weird cm since yesterday morning. AF expected day is tomorrow but I don't feel her coming. So time will tell. Thank you ladies for all your support whether it's BFP or AF.

It is not as high as past couple days, but not as low as before. I just had some pink spotting so I think AF will show up soon now. Also, some mild cramping. It is okay though, I'm a cycle closer to a BFP :) I was able to determine O with OPKs and CM and my cycles are getting shorter so all in all, not horrible

Flueky my fingers are still crossed for you. Not out til the witch shows.

AFM my period is weird. There's only blood when I wipe. Been wearing a normal pad like I usually do and there's never anything on it. Sorry TMI.

Abmommy - mine was like that last month. The whole time it was super light, almost like spotting. I thought it was maybe breakthrough bleeding but still had neg tests do it was just an unusually light AF.

Flueky - :( hopefully AF stays away and it's just spotting for IB

Nope she is here and I'm okay other than this stunning cold but now I can take Dayquil and Nyquil. Also, I feel optimistic that my body is getting back on track. So here's to a new cycle that's hopefully even shorter (hoping to O by cycle day 21). I'm thinking I may buy some of digi opk (not the CB advanced, I hated those when I was irregular). So we are all around the same now except for AJangel. Girls, I pray we get our bfps before the new year ;)

Awe rats Flukey! But seriously your optimism is inspiring, that's how I need to be!! But you are so right, there's so many things To be happy about- you ovulated, cycles are shorter, etc. how many days was this cycle now?

I'm just a little ahead of you guys, cd 14 today. I have some EWCM today but negative OPKs. The last two cycles I had fertile CM off and on for weeks before I actually Ovulated so it still might be a while.

ABmommy maybe it's just light because you're stil regulating?

I definitely think it's because my body is still regulating. It's just weird because even when I go pee there's no blood coming out. Only when I wipe it's there. It's strange. I may test when I get my Wondfos just to be sure.

Flueky love your positivity! FX for us all to get BFPs before New Years!

TBH, for awhile I felt despair because I was worried I would never ovulate because I read do much that you should go back to normal after bcp immediately or at most a month or two. She that didn't happen I was so scared something was wrong with me. I don't think I could have got through it without the support of DH and bnb. So now I know I'm ovulating I know I can do this. It may not be when as soon as I want but it will happen.

My cycle was 38 days compared to my previous 59 (I think it was 59)! AJangel, I hope you ovulate sooner than later :)

ABmommy, yes some women have spotting she pregnant so it'd be worth it. Have they shipped yet?

Yes it will happen for you Flueky I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you. Yes they should be here on Saturday! Finally!

Just went to the bathroom and there was no blood when I wiped. None. Zero. Nothing. What the heck?

Flukey I'm the same way, actually I'm still afraid I'm infertile or something! But when I had post pill amenorrhea I was even more worried. But at least I (we) have a chance now! I just get scared I won't ovulate again!

ABmommy I am so hoping that this was just some early break through bleeding!!

Flueky - I love your positivity!! Exactly what I needed!! Post-bcp can be so frustrating. I was on bcp for 15 years and before the pill I was only a teenager (I got on bcp at 16 for severely heavy and debilitating periods) but I was exactly regular every 28 days. Now I'm at a 35-40 day cycle and it's rather frustrating. However I've also been told by a friend (whose sister is an RE) that you should expect it can take up to 1 month for every year you are on bcp before your body completely regulates itself again. If that's true then in my case....it could be awhile.

ABmommy, I would take a test Saturday. It may be your body regulating after the pill though. My first period after bfp was really light like 2.5 days going between light and spotting.

AJangel, I believe that you will. I know how scary it can be to think of infertility. But if you ovulated that is a very good sign. Body just needs to remember nit to wait a month or two to O.

Angel, hopefully it won't take that long. I was on it for 10 years started at 17 for painful, heavy periods. I wasn't having sex and really didn't worry about my periods but I don't recall irregularity. I didn't create thus thread but I'm so glad it's here because sometimes we just need some support from people that understand.

Alright enough sap from me for today ;)

Me too Angel but I'm probably just getting my hopes up.

I'm going to test whenever I get my Wondfos should be Saturday, just to make sure. If this is my period it only lasted a day? Unless it continues. Just weird. Guess I should assume my body is still trying to regulate.

I'm so glad I found this site. I'm so thankful for everyone on here!

ABmommy - are you taking any kind of supplements? When I was on Vitex my periods were very light and short. The 3rd month I was on it was the month I had a period much like you are describing. It was only one real day of bleeding and even that was very light - too light for a tampon and I was only using very light liners and even that was almost unnecessary.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and ABmommy let us know how your test goes :) FX for a BFP!

Hope you have a good weekend too Flukey!! Let us know ABMommy when you test!

Cd 16 now and no sign of ovulation. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->