Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I'm back, less than an hour later. Finally got DH to BD after my last post :) going to test later for positive opk. He's off the hook for the rest of the day lol

A positive OPK means you'll ovulate in 12-48 hours I believe, so you don't really need to do before the positive! Although it's fine if you do of course. I think I tend to ovulate 2 days after the positive OPK but everyone's different!

Is this my positive??? Should we BD tonight again and tomorrow? Holy crap I'm freaking out!! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
AJangel, temps are so weird. I guess O will be tomorrow?

ABmommy, yes that's positive. I would BD tomorrow, then again Tuesday. Then whenever the mood strikes :)

Angel, how are you? Still cleaning up that property?

AFM, negative OPK. Only CD11 so I'm not surprised. I'm thinking I'll O by next Sunday though, just a feeling :)

Thanks I can't think about anything else right now I hope this is our cycle!

Sorry you got a negative Flueky. Hopefully you O before next Sunday!

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Yep that's positive! I wouldn't bd again tonight, I think twice in on day could deplete sperm count. I agree with Flukey!

I just don't want to miss it. We never bd in mornings during the week so we'd have to wait until tomorrow night after work. I think since we did it earlier I'm covered... will try to get DH in the mood in the morning!

Finally told DH I ordered opks along with the pregnancy tests a few weeks ago. He kept asking why am I so horny lol so I had to tell him i want to have sex because I'm ovulating soon. He said we can BD in the morning (yay!) and Tuesday.

Do I keep testing until I get a negative again?

I usually do test out til negative. Glad he's on board too!

Ok thanks. Yes I'm happy he's on board :) considering he suggested we do it in the morning I'm not gonna say no to that!

Looks like I missed some excitement! :) Love that +OPK! :D I've been working on the property all weekend. Am very glad to be home tonight but not looking forward to the evening of lesson plans and grading I Have to do now before I can go to bed. Blah. :/ At least I only have a couple weeks before Christmas break! Woot! :)

ABmommy - That definitely looks like your positive!! You can O anywhere from the day of the +OPK to 2 days later (48 hours). According to SMEP on the day of a +OPK you should BD the day of and the next 2 days if you can (and if there are no swimmer problems). However, because sperm can live 3-5 days you have some leeway. Good luck!

Flueky - Possible that I missed my surge but doubtful. I've never O'd this early ever. Even when I was taking Vitex. My temps have been flat the last 2 days so I suspect I'm still gearing up to O. False start maybe. I am still cleaning up the property. Spent Friday and Saturday working on it. Managed to finish the living room and most of the master bedroom. I'm almost done iwth what I can do, waiting on DH and his friend to finish fixing the floors and construction aspects of the kitchen and dining room so I can start the cleaning, painting, and tile work there.

Angel- thanks! We bd'ed about 4 hours before I took that test. So should be ok with that. Gonna BD in the AM before work (per DH suggesting) and Tuesday evening (or morning again). Fx this is my BFP cycle.

Glad to hear you're making progress on the house. Hoping you O soon and you didn't miss it!

You've been doing a lot of work angel! I bet it's really rewarding to see the progress.

Afm this has been a really weird LH surge for me.. It was nearly positive on fri night, very positive Saturday, very positive Sunday. Today it was negative but still pretty dark. Which is weird because with my last two cycles they went from dark to faint really fast. Plus based off my temps so far FF thinks I ovulated on Saturday even with the positive after ovulation. (If I put in another high temp for tomorrow it'll say Saturday). So weird!!

Angel, sounds like you got a bunch accomplished at the property. You must have quite a bit of pride about turning it around (as you should). FX for O to come soon.

ABmommy, sounds like a great plan. FX this is it

AJangel, that is so weird how your temps and opks are sending mixed signals.

AFM, I was really busy yesterday but managed to do opk, negative but yesterday was CD 12.

Yeah, we've been doing a ton of work. I'm really excited and proud of what we've done to the place. But we are taking this weekend off. We are exhausted!

Yesterday's OPK was really dark, almost positive. I'm suspecting that I will O very very soon, if I didn't O yesterday (today's temp was a little higher but not high enough for me to suspect an O). Was going to try to BD yesterday but DH is sick, and he just wasn't up to it. He never gets sick (ever) and he hates taking pills, so the fact that he readily accepted medicine last night (in fact he asked for it) tells me that he is really sick, so I left him alone. Hoping we don't end up missing our chance this month because he's sick, but if we do then I will try again next month. I'm not really as worried about it this month.

Can you guys take a look at my chart.. Do you think I ovulated Saturday like FF says? My temps are lower this cycle usually they are around 98.0 post o.. So I'm concerned!

Angel, I don't blame you. Gotta have dome relaxation time. Sorry to hear about DH being sick. I guess its that time of year.

AJangel, I'm not a chart/temp expert at all, but it foes appear as though you had a thermal shift. Do you think it could be due to the cooler temps at night making you cooler too?

Can you guys take a look at my chart.. Do you think I ovulated Saturday like FF says? My temps are lower this cycle usually they are around 98.0 post o.. So I'm concerned!

Based on your temps I would agree with FF that you O'd on Saturday. It's possible that colder weather or something else is the reason why your temps are lower than normal. Last cycle, my temps were way higher than normal all cycle long for no seeming reason. Sometimes our bodies just do weird things.

Thanks Flukey and angel! I'm assuming I did o, it's just weird my temps are much lower. But I suppose it could be the cooler weather! The last 2 cycles I knew I ovulated because my nipples got really sensitive 1dpo. This cycle they got sensitive 3dpo but even then it's just slightly sensitive compared to last time. Hopefully it wasn't a crappy egg or something! I started OTC progesterone cream this cycle to see if it helps my LP. I started it yesterday, we shall see! My husband said yesterday, "I have a feeling this cycle is it!" He's so cute. I hope he's right!

Angel-I see a temp spike, did you OPK go positive? If so woohoo for early o!

ABMommy how are you feeling?

Flukey any signs of o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"