Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Hi ladies.

Ajangel-I don't temp or chart so unfortunately I am not much help in giving you advice on that. I hope your husband is right too! I love when they say cute things :) fx for you!

Angel-rest and relaxation time is important! Don't want to overwork yourself especially since DH is sick he needs time to get better. Also will give you guys time to enjoy each other's company outside of working on fixing a house. Hope you can get to BD even tho DH is sick. Fx for you!

Flueky- any sign of O yet? Hoping you catch the eggy this cycle!

AFM I'm 2dpo feeling ok. Teeth are sensitive(front teeth when I drink any temperature liquid). Other than that I'm doing my best to keep my mind off of how far away testing day is lol. Gonna do my best to not symptom spot but we'll see how that goes. Would love to try and wait until the 12th as DH works that day, so I'll be able to test alone and if I get a BFP I can surprise him with it as an early Christmas gift!

AJangel, I hope the progesterone cream helps. Also, I hope your DH is right! :)

ABmommy, the waiting to O is torture, then you get so excited, then you have to suffer through 2ww as well. If I could have a magic ball telling me when I think I'd chill more lol.

AFM, my opk had gotten darker than faint yesterday but was pretty faint today. Playing tricks on me lol. I think I had some watery cm today or maybe it was leftovers *cough*. Anyways, I can't believe it my SIL is due 12/10! Not far now, I think she'll go into labor any day now though.

Well based on today's temp spike I think I O'd yesterday. I never did get a fully positive opk but I think the one from a couple days ago would have been if it hadn't been so diluted. We haven't been able to BD since thanksgiving so I am counting myself out for this cycle. There's a tiny chance if I had some sperm survive 5 days, but it's pretty low. I'm just glad I actually managed to O naturally without meds before CD25!

DH has been so sick lately. He feels bad about it but he never gets sick so I know it's pretty bad when he actually admits to needing meds. We will try again next cycle.

Abmommy - not symptom spotting is one of my hardest things! Sensitive teeth is the worst though! Is that normal for you? I have to use sensitive toothpaste to help otherwise cold drinks and food really bother my teeth.

I have prescribed sensitive toothpaste but it's because of one of my back molars has an enflamed nerve. But now my front teeth upper and lower are sensitive too. Just started 2 days ago.

Flukey-my OPKs always get dark then faint then boom positive. So weird and kinda hurtful! Haha.

ABMommy- maybe that's a luteal phase sign for you? I always know when I ovulate because my nipples get really sensitive starting the day after ovulation. Although this time they aren't as sensitive as usual for some reason. Bodies are weird!!

Angel- I'm sorry you may be out this cycle! But at least you can enjoy the holidays. I'm curious to see what happens with me because I'm going to a Christmas party next week that has alcohol so if I am pregnant it'll be tricky trying to get out of drinking, haha.

5dpo for me and no symptoms besides being ready for bed like at 8pm but I have been really busy at work so that's probably why!

Maybe, it's annoying tho haha. I've also been ready for bed very early. Yesterday driving home from work at 5pm I was hit with instant tiredness. Scary considering my commute home from work is 45 minutes so I had to keep telling myself to stay awake.

DH asked me last night if I was pregnant. I said it's too soon to know. So this morning he woke up, put his ear to my stomach, and said he "hears a baby being made" in there. I wanted to cry. I really hope we get a BFP this cycle. We want it bad.

Angel, so sorry that this cycle is a bust. I still hope you are :) I've heard of ladies getting pregnant from days of BD before O.

AJangel, I know, today was more than a hint of a line but faint. I'm just going to try to destress from work and now that I will ovulate. Woohoo for 5dpo. FX for you :)

ABmommy, your DH sounds really sweet. I have also got my FX for you :)

ABMommy- awe how sweet! I fell asleep at 7:45 last night.. I'm getting old! Lol.

Flukey- what cd are you? Have you started your new job?

Afm, I had a big temp spike today! Not sure if it means anything but I'm hopeful!

AJangel, lol I fall asleep really early sometimes. CD16 which I Od 26 last time. So its not delayed really. I started it last week on Monday. Been a very crazy start, oh well :) hope it means bfp :) for you (temp spike)

Just had a sudden sharp twinge in my lower abdomen area. was gone as quick as it came. Also feel very tight pressure in my abdomen as well.

I called out of work today. Asthma + chest congestion + wheezing = no sleep for me. I've been up since about 1am. Kept DH up too. :( I almost went to sleep in the spare room so that he could sleep better but he didn't want me to go, he was worried about my breathing and wanted to keep me near by. It was pretty bad last night. :( Luckily today is Teacher Inservice so calling in sick doesn't require me spending hours writing lesson plans. I'm going to see the doctor today at 3:30. I was lucky and she had ONE appointment open when I called.

Because of all that I didn't temp this morning. Seemed pretty pointless since I'd been only sleeping for about 15-20 minutes at a time for hours and was up wheezing so bad. This should be 3DPO. Now I'm annoyed that I have to wait until tomorrow for CH's. :haha:

I also go to sleep early. Most nights DH and I are in bed by 9pm and asleep before 10pm. We're getting old. :haha:

Flueky - I am secretly hoping I might actually have a chance this month too, but the realist in me says that 5 days prior to O is pretty low.

ABmommy - your DH is adorable!! I love it!

ANmBmommy, I wish it was already the 12th :)

Angel, sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

New Here! Hope I can join in on the conversation.

Me and my Husband recently decided to ttc. At first we wanted to wait a year (Got married almost 3 months ago) But since we have no idea how long it would take we figured we would just go for it. I took out my last Nuva ring on 11/17 and nothing since than. Was surprised there was no breakthrough bleeding. I have experienced symptoms, Moodiness, Tender Breast, really sore nipples (TMI!), cramping on lower right side of tummy for about 3 days, fatigue and Nauseous.

I am hoping to be pregnant but not getting my hopes up if not I at least hope AF comes on time. It would probably be about another week or so before we know. Its so hard not to stress about it! So far haven't been doing much but taking prenatal.

Hello Elle.T. you are welcome to join. I completely understand the not wanting to wait. I was positive I would be pregnant before our 1 year anniversary. It is okay though, it will happen. Sore nips sound promising. FX for you!

Hi ladies. Finally got a chance to get on my laptop - much easier to read all the posts and be able to respond to everyone!

Angel - how did your doc appt go today? Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get well soon!

Flueky - I wish it was already the 12th too!!! Gosh... I might not be able to wait that long. How are you getting on?

Welcome Elle! My DH and I got married about 3.5 months ago.. on August 15th. We were initially going to wait awhile too... but like you, I wasn't sure how long it would take since I was on bcp for 8 years. I'll be happy if we get a BFP before our 1 year anniversary.

Hope all you ladies have a great weekend! :)

Ajangel - I couldn't see your posts when I was writing my other reply so now I'm writing to you :) How are you feeling? My fatigue was BAD at 1-3dpo.. now that I'm 4dpo I'm not as tired as I was the past 3 days. Just super gassy now.

Welcome Elle! I'm not too familiar with the nuva ring, but I hope your cycles come back soon! (Or a BFP!)

Are you newly married too Flukey? I've been married 2.5 years, we waited 2 years to try. Although I now wish I had got off the pill way sooner!

Angel- oh no, feel better!!

ABMommy- my appetite was super weird today- I woke up at 2am starving which never happens and then had zero appetite the rest of the day. So strange! Your symptoms sound promising though I think I've read gassyness is a sign!

Thanks AJangel, I sure hope so. Of course I symptom spot like crazy which doesn't help, lol. Also, feeling very warm today... usually at home at nights I'm freezing and always turn the heat up 1 degree. Tonight I'm feeling warm! Weird. I'm thinking I'm going to test on the 10th... DH told me to "please" test tonight but we all know 4dpo is WAY too soon! Ugh... hurry up next week!

Ajangel- Yea its supposed to be similar to the BCP in terms of how quickly it is supposed to get out of your system. I've heard your super fertile after getting off and have a good chance for twins. Even though I'm not sure how I feel about that. lol

ABmommy- Yea we went back and forth for a while but decided to go for it. we got married 9/27 if were preggers before 1 year that would make me very happy!

Flueky88- Thank you! I have read through most of the thread and have seen your journey. FX for you that you have a BFP soon.

Congrats on your recent wedding! :) Also I would love twins! hehe guess I'm just crazy for wanting that but as hard as it would be, I would really love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->