Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

The Great Sperm Race was amazing, and put everything into perspective for me. After watching it both DH and I couldn't believe that people actually manage to get pregnant! :haha:

AFM - been having some low back pain, which is odd for me. Woke up about 1am cramping and went to bathroom and there was some blood. :( So far this morning it's not consistent, more like spotting. So I think I'm out. Today's temp was up, which is frustrating, but when I checked my past charts on about half of them the temp rose on CD1 and then started to drop after that. I never got a BFP so it wasn't a CP, I just don't understand how my LP goes from a consistent 10 days to suddenly 13/14? I didn't think that could happen. I mean, I think it's probably a good thing, but just really frustrating. We were getting our hopes up. :(

Ellet- I'm sorry AF got you :-( at least you have an almost perfect 28 day cycle though.. One less thing to worry about!

Angel- I'm still hoping AF doesn't show but if it does.. Looking at your temps it looks like you could have not ovulated until cd23? Your cm doesn't match up with cd 23 but temp wise it sorta looks like it's a possibility?

Well looks like I'm out. :witch: is here. Very light but heavy enough I need a liner so I marked today cd1.

Ajangel - I wondered about that too. But my +opk on an IC and peak smiley were on cd17 so I'm pretty sure I Od when FF says I did. Or at most 1 day later. Just can't figure out why my LP suddenly increase. :/

Thanks. I would have been ok if she had shown on time but I'm devestated Bc 3 days late had my hopes up. I was so sure that LP never changed. Ugh. I'm so frustrated. It doesn't help that I'm dealing with the worst migraine right now. :/

Angel, LP doesn't usually change but a day. Maybe your cycle is stabilizing? Oh I hate migraines, I hope it goes away soon.

That's what I thought too. It's possible it's finally stabilizing. It's been 11 months since I quit bc. But I was on it for 15 years. So maybe I'm finally getting stable.

Angel- that's really great your LP increased that much but man that is such a disappointment too, since it was so different. Well hopefully it means your cycles will be much more regular now. Are you going to see the fertility doc after all?

I don't know about you all but I'm never taking hormonal birth control ever again.

Well, I hope O is soon Angel and Elle.T and those eggs get fertilized!

ABmommy, I hope you are well, miss you.

AJANGEL, wasn't your appt yesterday? How did it go?

Flukey- I agree, I never want hormonal birth control again!! I did have my appt, thanks for asking! :) I was so worried because all of my symptoms disappeared but I was so thrilled the peanut looked great and it's heart rate was 178! Such a relief. I guess symptom spotting even in pregnancy doesn't mean a whole lot! How many more days of provera do you have?

Ajangel, no problem. I try to make mental notes but sometimes they get mixed up. So happy to hear your peanut was great :) counting today I have 4 more days of progesterone. I am hoping for bleed by end of next week so I can start again. I stopped vitex while starting progesterone and probably won't start until I get my bleed. I was worried it may interfere so better safe than sorry.

Ajangel - Technically I'm supposed to wait to call my doctor until the end of this month (Jan) so I will probably call her if I don't get my BFP at the beginning of February. I didn't actually stop bc until the very end of February so she wants to start the referral process if I don't get pregnant in my January cycle, and since I O during the very last of the month I'm thinking she'll call this (Technically) my December cycle.

Flueky - I'm right htere with you. I have no intention of taking hormonal bc ever again. I'll use the FAM method, condoms if I have to (ew, :haha: ) and just go from there. This recovery process has been a nightmare. Hope you get your bleed soon! Probably a good thing to stop the vitex while taking the progesterone. Who knows how those will interact together, better to be safe. :)

AFM - day 3 of AF. Been pretty light, but that's been on par since I stopped bc except the month after my CP. Due to O sometime at the end of the month. Blah. Now to the boring waiting part. :coffee:

Hello ladies. So sorry I've been absent for so long. DH and I decided (though not what I really want) to NTNP for awhile. No clue when he's going to be ready and I'm pretty down about it. So hard for me to be on here when it's all I can do to not get upset. I'm actually crying as I type this. I don't get it. I married a man who wanted to start a family with me and now he doesn't. I just don't get it. I'm having a hard time with work too. Just seems like things are falling down around me.

I hope you all are well. I couldn't read all of the posts I missed. Do we have any BFPs that I missed? I really hope so for you ladies!

Angel, I hate waiting to O. Especially with long cycles. Never know when it'll happen.

ABmommy, I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. I wonder if he feels like a failure because it didn't work right away. I may be completely off there. I'm so sorry work is rough for you too. If it is bothering you to come on here, you just take the time you need. If you get your bfp while ntnp or when you are ttc again or if you want to you are welcome. I will pray for you. Oh, and sadly, no more bfps yet (yet is keyword).

Flukey- I hope you get AF soon and then hopefully O soon after!! How's your stress level?

Angel- hopefully you o early this cycle!!

ABMommy- I'm so sorry you are having a hard time :( maybe your DH does want a baby, but just is just getting scared? I know there was times my husband was like "omg, we could have a baby" and kinda freaked out, even sometimes I freaked out even though I wanted it so bad. So maybe it's not that he doesn't want a child, but just that he's nervous? At least your off Bcp, so you can still get a BFP!

Ajangel, yes I'm almost done with progesterone, yay! I'm hoping that once I get AF and restart vitex I O fairly early. My stress has been much better in the past week and had a massage yesterday, it was great. Thinking about getting one every other week until O or something. I'll have to think about that. I've had a few moments that I've been a little scared myself about having a baby.

ABmommy - :hugs: So sorry that you're having a hard time. I hope that things get easier/better. As the ladies said, take some time away we completely understand. We'll be here when you are ready to come back. :)

I've had several moments when I've been terrified about having a baby. And I've had moments when all I can think about is how badly I want one. It's a back and forth. I think that's natural. :)

AFM, My body is so confusing right now. I basically had a 2 day period. My temperatures are still bouncing around a little but the last two days were rising and are all still clearly above the CL from last month. It makes me suspicious and, unfortunately, hopeful that it wasn't really AF, but I can't let myself get my hopes up. I've had a month like this before where I had a 2 day AF and the next cycle my pre-O temps were really high but it was just an odd cycle. I took a dollar tree test yesterday just to be sure and it was clearly BFN so I am pretty sure that it was AF, it's just so very odd when I get one that is only 2 days long and then a day of spotting. It makes me worry that something isn't right. Like my lining isn't getting thick enough or something? I'm being irrational I think. :haha:

Angel, I think our bodies decide to go crazy when ttc. I have tested after a light AF, so it's okay :)

Oh, I forgot to mention I ordered and received the gain brand vitex. I was using nature's way or something like that. I wanted to take the best one though. I remember reading other ladies as well as Angel mentioning it being superior so I thought it was worth a try. So now to finish my progesterone this weekend and wait for AF to try it.

So after the 2 days I had a day of spotting, and then the next day back to bleeding again! Good thing I wore a liner just in case! Could have been a disaster (imagine teaching and can't leave the classroom during an hour period..... )

Flueky - good luck with the vitex! I found that Gaia brand worked MUCH BETTER for me than the other brands I had tried. I hope it works for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->