Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Well, temp started to drop today. Still way above cover but.... not happy abut the drop. Caved and used an IC today, BFN. Also when checked cervix I started to get some red again. I think my body just can't decide what it's doing. :(

Ellet- you aren't out until AF shows!

Flukey- did you test today? Will you end up doing provera or wait it out? It's so frustrating to have long cycles :'( thank you for the prayers! I'm scheduled to see my doc Wednesday so I'll wait till then. Hopefully all is well, I wish I was best friends with a doc and could be seen whenever I wanted lol.

Angel- ugh hipe fully AF isn't coming! Your temp usually drops below CL though before you start right?

Angel, I still have hope for you.

AJANGEL, I tested yesterday morning and bfn. I did start progesterone. I learned I cannot take 2 at once in a.m. I was so dizzy I felt drunk. I feel I need to reset my system. Start a new leaf next cycle :) I should be less stressed so hopefully O will come and come earlier. Well definitely keep us posted on your appt

Soooooo the red is gone.....again..... :wacko: By this afternoon when I checked my cervix I am getting nothing again. :shrug: :shrug: Keep everything crossed for me ladies! I'm so nervous I don't know what's going on! I'm officially 1 day late for AF but more like 2 because I ALWAYS spot for a day first and I haven't even had any spotting. The only time I'm even seeing that red is when I Check my cervix....

Pretty sure I'll be testing again tomorrow. I just don't think I can make myself hold off. :haha:

Ajangel - my temp doesn't usually drop below cover line until day 2 of AF. It'll start to drop closer to CL leading up to AF but often doesn't go below until the day after it starts (first full day of bleeding rather than the day she shows - which usually occurs mid-morning or early afternoon).

Sounds promising Angel, can't wait for you to test! I'm praying for BFP!

Temp dropped even further today. Still above CL but it's getting pretty low. :( this can't be a good thing.

I got up and used the bathroom at 5am when I temped and didn't think about testing. It's 8:38 so maybe at like 9 I will test. That would be a 4 hour hold. Either way it doesn't look promising with the temp fall. :(

Angel, I'm sorry you are feeling down. One good thing is your LP has lengthened if AF does show

SO AF didn't show today not even any spotting but I've had lots of cramping in my tummy, heavy BB. Took a test yesterday it was a stark BFN. But today I woke up and felt super dizzy and faint and had cramping down there (TMI!) It was the strangest thing I've never experienced that before. It is killing with my body being so in limbo.

Angel- seems like we are in the same space. I was expecting some spotting by now but Nada.

Flueky a reset seems like a good idea especially since your getting rid of some of the stress in your life.

Elle - hopefully it turns out to be a BFP for both of us!!

Flueky - yeah, that's true. Either way this is good: either a BFP or a lengthened LP. :) Just hoping it doesn't turn out to be another CP. I think I might die if I have a 3rd.

Well, I kept expecting to see some spotting today or something, and so far .... nada. When i check cervix I get a little brownish color but nothing else. CM is still dried up.

Trying to hold out and do another test tonight. But having a REALLY hard time getting a 4 hour hold! I need to go pee! :haha: I got my last BFP on the evening of 12DPO, so I'm hoping I can do that again. But I only have 1 more Wondfo. I have 2 FRER's, a FRER Gold, an Answer and a Safeway Digi. What a stash! :rofl:

Elle.t. I really hope you get your answer soon, limbo sucks. Are you going to test again soon?

Angel, any updates? I really hope it's not a CP for you. I couldn't imagine. I have a pretty big test stash, I can't remember what all I have, like over 20 wondfo. 2 frer, 1 cb, 1 cb digital weeks, 5 dollar general. Once I get a line, I'm prepared.

Haha Flueky that's awesome. I usually have a ton of Wondfos but I only buy a new set every couple months.

So my temp went up a tiny fraction today. But it's been pretty low this whole cycle so that isn't really significant. No sign of AF yet and BFN today. I used a FRER and I think if I turn it just right I see a shadow of a line. But it's the curved screen so I think it's the water line.

If nothing shows today guess I'll get again tomorrow. Lol. If I had some dollar store tests I would prob test again tonight. But I am going to the gym today so I'll have a hard time getting much of a hold tonight anyway.

Elle and Angel can you try a FRER? Those worked the best for me at an early DPO.. I got a positive at 10dpo with a FRER but the wondfo was negative at that time. Just a thought!!

Flukey- any side effects from the provera? You should start your period after it ends right?

I used a FRER This morning and got a BFN. :( Hoping it's maybe just late implantation?

Angel- Oh shoot I didn't see your most recent post when I posted lol. Yep it could be!! Keep testing!! You're past your usual LP length right? Yay!

Way past! My longest LP without supplements a 10 days. Even with b6 the longest was 11. Today is 13. Going to test again tomorrow with my last FRER. If that doesn't give me a BFP I'll prob make dh go buy me some more. Lol!

Angel, it's like the worst cliffhanger ever! I really hope you get your bfp soon!

AJANGEL, it makes me dizzy if I take 2 caps at once but fine if I take 1 cap BID. I'll complete this on Sunday and should have AF in 2-7 (or maybe 10) days after stopping. I hope sooner than later. Really want on ttc bus again, however, I'm looking forward to having some fun this week without worrying about pregnancy or ovulation.

Flueky - tell me about it!! Lol!! This morning when I came out of bathroom DH was just looking at me like "well!?!"

Got AF so I'm out this month. Literally like 30 mins before midnight on CD 27. The only good thing is my cycles are seeming to be very regular. 27 days on the dot. I got a positive Opks and saw ewcm. I guess I have to keep reminding myself even with everything going "right' it still may not stick. I am one of the lucky ones even though i dont feel so lucky. Lol

Good luck Angel!!! Hoping for a BFP for you soon.

Well, there is ZERO sign of :witch: Like none. My cervix is back up to high and soft. I am no longer getting any color when I check my cervix, and I'm getting more CM again (I was really dry for a few days). I'm beginning to let myself think I might really be pregnant..... I told DH To stop on his way home from work at the dollar store and get me some dollar tests so that I can keep testing to my hearts content since I am out of Wondfo's. :haha: I'll test again tonight (if I can make it for a 4 hour hold) and then again tomorrow morning. I'm sure the amount of hcg in my system won't change that much between tonight and tomorrow morning but I'm starting to go crazy!

Got AF so I'm out this month. Literally like 30 mins before midnight on CD 27. The only good thing is my cycles are seeming to be very regular. 27 days on the dot. I got a positive Opks and saw ewcm. I guess I have to keep reminding myself even with everything going "right' it still may not stick. I am one of the lucky ones even though i dont feel so lucky. Lol

Good luck Angel!!! Hoping for a BFP for you soon.

Oh no! :( I was hoping you'd get your BFP!! It is at least a good thing that your cycles are seeming to be regular. :hugs: hopefully next month.

Elle.T. Sorry about AF. I'm glad you are regular though. You should get on YouTube and search "the great sperms race" it helped me to put things in perspective.

Angel, it all sounds very promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->