Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel, oh thank goodness you were prepared. Once I started a day early while I was at a patients home and just grabbed an abd/surgical pad until I could get home, lol. Yes, I'm very excited to try this brand vitex. The other worked pretty good but I feel my stress levels interfered with the hormones to induce O so it couldn't do it's job.

ABmommy- I am really sorry your having a hard time. hopefully DH will come around soon.

Hey Ladies just checking in AF is finally over.. this is the only thing I miss about being on BC is being able to skip AF. especially since mine are so heavy (Tmi!) and with our vacation coming up in April we've decided to do NTNP for the next few months. Its so weird I am torn between really wanting a BFP and kinda wanting to really enjoy this vacation we have been planning for 8 months and not worry about being pregnant and feeling selfish if we put off trying because I know this is something DH also really wants. Not to mention I have really been trying to lose so weight before getting pregnant to better my chances of a health pregnancy. It is all just so emotionally overwelming. :confused:

hope everyone else is doing well!

Elle.T. it can be hard sometimes ttc and struggling with ntnp. Who knows you might even get knocked up ntnp. I was a bit relieved I had bfn and taking progesterone. We had a mini-vacation (I never like to announce online that I'm away, I know I'm paranoid, lol). We did some wine and moonshine taste testing, split a bottle of wine, and had some mixed drinks. It was nice to let loose and not worry. However, I've not enjoyed the alcohol induced weight gain, so I cleaned house for hours yesterday and am a little sore. So I'm going to focus on losing some weight while ttc.

You are welcome to post if you feel like it but if not I'll plan to still be here even if I get a bfp. I think you two if you haven't already have a good talk about how you feel so torn. Good luck, :)

Elle - I understand how difficult NPNT can be, it's a little bit of an emotional rollercoaster sometimes.

Flueky - I'm kind of paranoid about it sometimes too but I'm glad you could enjoy your vacation! That's the nice thing about AF, I know I can drink and enjoy myself for a couple weeks without stress. :haha:

Angel, yes, AF is good for drinking. It sucks having long cycles and forever waiting for AF or BFP. Hoping for a quick O for you.

ElleT- I don't think it's selfish at all! I think the NTNP might be good, then whatever happens will work out! If you get a BFP then that was your fate, if you don't then you can fully enjoy your vacation!

Flukey- I'm glad you had a mini vacation and enjoyed yourself! That'll help your stress level too I'm sure. I was just noticing your temps are really stable- I guess the provera does that??

I tempted a few times but I haven't tempted since Tuesday. I will temp again once AF shows

Thanks ladies me and DH had a long talk and we decided to do NTNP until our trip. We think its for the best as I focus on trying to lose some weight in the meanwhile. If it happens before than it was definitely meant to be so we will take it as a blessing. If not I get to have plenty of cocktails on the beach.

We watched the great sperm race a few days ago and you ladies were right it was so informative. It really put things in perspective for me and DH so thanks so much for the recommendation.

This is my first week getting back to being active and im already down 4 pounds. :happydance: Hoping to keep it up and lose about 20 pounds before our vacation!

Elle.T. glad you guys had a good talk and glad you enjoyed the great sperms race. I read about in other thread and decided to check it out (was happy I did). Congrats on weight loss!

Elle - glad you guys were able to come to an agreement. And congrats on the 4lbs!! That's awesome!! I <3 the great sperm race. So much info! :)

Waiting for AF is boring. Any one else got some snow? We were only supposed to get 1-3 inches, but we already have 5. My County hasn't salted or plowed even the main roads. I hope everyone is doing well :)

Whoa Flukey do you normally get a lot of snow? None here, it was actually warmer today than its been!

No, we only have a clue times a year we get anything. Most of the time they call for snow" and it was in 50s day before they will salt roads. People aren't prepared for this and when the highway safety doesn't treat it's a bad mix. It's really pretty though. Just glad I'm home and can enjoy it :)

Oh wow that's a lot of snow! We don't have any here, it was actually pretty warm the last couple days in comparison to the previous few weeks.

We hardly ever get below 0, but so far our winter has been warmer than usual. We had highs in 60s and even 70s this winter. I like it bring colder so more bugs die though. Today the Hugh is in the low to mid 40s so the snow will melt.

I love the snow when I can be at home too! Driving in it is scary- my DH and I got traumatized one year driving the roads were icy and it was a blizzard. After that we got all wheel drive cars and said never again lol.

Ugh, ice is the worst. We are expecting to be hit by Jonas starting after midnight. Our office is making a decision by 7 a.m. to close or not. Really hoping closed.

On ttc front, AF arrived. I may wait a couple days then start vitex again. I don't want to interfere yet.

Good luck Flueky! Hope you stay safe! And hopefully the vitex doesn't interfere with anything. :)

AFM - emergency root canal yesterday went well. Cold/Hot sensitivity is gone, my jaw is just a little sore. I go back next week for a follow up check up to make sure everything is okay and then in another week or two to do the restorative work.

on a TTC front - started getting EWcm day before yesterday so I started my Advanced Digi's. I am just glad I have something to do now. :haha: Going to try to BD every 3rd day until I get blinky smiley. Every month I say we'll do SMEP but I get worn out so I'm beign realistic and saying every 3rd day until then. That should still cover our bases.

Angel, yeah. I think I'll start vitex tomorrow. That sounds like a good plan. That's the worst about long, unpredictable cycles. You have good intentions then worn out. Keep us posted :)

My office is closed so SNOW DAY :)

Angel, forgot to say. Yikes on emergency root canal. Hope you are healed quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->