Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I'm having such an off/weird/hard week. :(

So on Tuesday I left work at 10:30 because I was nauseous and just out of it all morning. Went home and went to bed. Thought I had a stomach bug, but no fever or other symptoms. That evening we had to drive 3 hours so that we could testify yesterday at my brother-in-law's court hearing for custody of his children (character witnesses plus we know the conditions the mother lives in as we have been friends with both sides of the situation since high school). The whole drive down I was nauseous and car sick. I get car sick, but not usually unless I'm reading or something in the car, and usually only on very curvy areas.

Yesterday, Wednesday, is the court hearing. First things first, my thermometer decides to stop working. Again. This time we're pretty sure it's not teh battery it's just toast. So there goes ANOTHER day of temps (what would be 3DPO so I don't get my CH). Court starts at 9am, continues until 4pm. In the middle (right before lunch) I get attacked (verbally) at the court house by the sister of the children's mother (who I have known since high school also) and she starts making threats against me and another witness. I was okay all day but just couldn't eat anything, the idea of food made me sick (nerves). Then we go to head home around 5pm. We stop to eat and the food makes me nauseous. Figure it's still nerves. On the drive home (3 hours) I am car sick the entire way. As long as I stay laying down I'm okay but the minute I sit up I am sick.

This morning I get up, massive headache. The smell of my coffee makes my stomach turn, but once I start sipping it is a little better. The thought of food makes my stomach turn too, but i manage to choke down my yogurt (choke down is the relative word, everything sounds gross to me, I want no food and it all makes me feel quesy).

I don't know what's up. I don't really think it's anything pregnancy related, I'm only probably 4DPO based on what info I have. I can't be sure because I don't have adequate temps from the weekend. I temped today using a "normal" thermometer because I am waiting for a new basal one to come (the store didn't have any). I shouldn't have any symptoms. I suspect it's due to emotional drain...... just so very frustrating!

Flukey- your temps are so stable!! Fingers crossed this is your month!!

Angel- do you have Amazon prime? If so you could get a new thermometer pretty quick! If not I think Walgreens has them? Although I'm sure they cost more there:-( sorry you're feeling icky, I hope it passes or is a good sign!

Angel, I'm sorry you've had a terrible week so far. I hope that it gets better. I hope that there is a good reason(bfp in your future) for nausea and not stomach virus or stress. Sorry your bbt thermometer bit the dust :(

AJangel, I know. I really hope it's a good sign (I think it is). When is your next appt?

Flukey- I think it is! Especially since it's a change. Maybe the provera gave you a good kick start. It's feb 10th but I don't think I'm getting an ultrasound then, just the Doppler. But my sister in law gave me a home Doppler so I've been using that and I've found the HB! I'm trying to limit my use with it but I just want to keep doing it, haha.

Ajangel, yes, I think it may have been what I needed, a restart. Oh I'd be using the doppler too! Well I'm still looking forward to hearing about your appt :)

Hi ladies. Checking in and having a freak out moment. Since we are NTNP, I'm not sure when I ovulated this cycle, because I'm not using opks but if I had to guess I'm either 14dpo or 11 dpo. Either way, I should have started my period by now. No signs of it. Had a bit of dark red like almost brown when I wiped on Wednesday (2 days ago) so I thought AF would be here soon but she hasn't arrived yet. No usual cramping or back pain either like I normally get. I took a HPT 5 days ago because it was my birthday, but it was BFN. But if I'm 11dpo today, that would've been too soon. So now I'm wondering what's going on?! I want to take a test later but since we started NTNP I told myself not to test unless I'm sure I'm late. And I'm not 100% sure AF is late since idk when I O'd. Ah, the struggle.

today I woke up and my boobs are aching so bad they almost throb. Since every month has been a little different for me, I have been assuming I'm just leveling out still from bcp. But If my body is still just leveling itself out from bcp and this is my new post-O symptom I might just die. I have a friend I was telling this to and she thinksI should test right now but I am refusing to test just yet. I'm only 5DPO.

Actually FF gave me CH's today but wanted to put me at only 4DPO since I don't have temps for last weekend but I'm 99% sure I O'd on Sunday so I did a manual override and put in my O date for Sunday.

ABMommy Do you have anything that help you pinpoint when your O day was? I can't remember how long your cycles or LP usually is... but I would say if AF doesn't show by this weekend maybe you should test. :)

ABmommy, I hope you get a bfp! Fx!! Maybe take test with flu tomorrow? Or Sunday?

Angel, that's interesting about your breast tenderness. It's crazy but sometimes bfps happen when least expected. I've heard that a fertilized egg secretes something. Not sure if true.

My Lp was roughly 9 days when I was tracking. According to the app I use, it said i should have ovulated on 1/15 which puts me at 14dpo. And it says I'm 3 days late on my period (I have a 25 day cycle).

Also I'm planning on going out n drinking with a friend tmrw so I have to test before then. Nervous. Going to maybe test tonight after a 4 hour hold.

Fx ABmommy! I hope bfp :) if that's what you want :)

Of course. Thanks. DH and I had a chat last weekend and he's dead set on board for it. I told him the back and forth has to stop because it messes with my emotions too much.

So happy he is on board again :) although I really hope you don't have to ttc anymore.

Afm, feeling a bit confident about my body. My temps are quite steady unsteady of the rocky mountains. I'm trying to be relaxed and have fun. Although, I think I'll start opks Monday on cd 12.

Hi Flueky! I took a test yesterday and BFN. So confused because still haven't started my period. Test was stark white not even a hint of anything. I'm going to test again soon before I go out this evening.

And yes, very happy he's on board and staying on board!

GL to you this cycle!

Just tested right after my last post BFN. Today is cd27. Longest cycle since being off bcp. Still no signs of AF (normally I get cramping and horrible back pain)

Sorry to hear about bfn :hugs: not over until AF shows though :)

ABMommy- ovulation day can be delayed so if not BFP then maybe you ovulated later? But like Flukey said its not over till it shows so fingers crossed!

Flukey- your temps look soooo good, that's crazy!! Are you going to do opks this cycle?

Ajangel, thanks :) I plan to start opks tomorrow. I'm trying to be relaxed and whenever I get fear of no O or super late O. I try to repeat/imagine "I will O, my egg will be fertilized and implant. I will have a baby in 9 months" It's kind of silly but gets rid of negativity or stress. Also, angel was right I think about the gaia brand vitex being superior :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->