Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Morning ladies. I am 7DPO and couldn't help myself, had to POAS today. :haha: Dollar tree and BFN but I knew that was coming. :p Yesterday while we were at dinner I got a whiff of something and instantly had to go to the bathroom and throw up. :/ I should NOT have morning sickness this early, so I am wondering if I Could have picked up some kind of bug. I don't know, it's very odd. My mom told me that when she was pregnant with my little sister she suspected she was pregnant a week before her period was missed because the smell of meat cooking made her gag. So it's possible I guess.

I was changing yesterday and DH happened to glance and over and asked me what happened to my breasts. He said they look swollen and "bruised" (the aereolas are darkish). I've asked him every other month when I was symptom spotting about them and he was alwasy like "they look the same to me, stop asking" so this time the fact that he said something unprovoked made me wonder.

Trying not to get my hopes up. Trying so hard to assume that this is nothing, it's just such a weird cycle for me. :(

Flueky - my sister started to have tender breasts and nausea about 7-8 days before her period was due when she was pregnant with my niece. She didn't track because she wasn't TTC so she can't tell me DPO but she was pretty sure she was pregnant over a week before AF so I thnk the fertilized egg can secrete something but I don't know for sure.

ABmommy - like mentioned, maybe your O was delayed this month? Hopefully not, hopefully it's going to turn out to be a BFP.

Angel, it all sounds like you will get bfp :) but I understand not wanting to get hopes up. I will try to wait patiently ;)

Hi ladies still BFN today but still no AF.

Flueky that's actually a good thing that you do. Helps you relax and stay positive.

I'm glad you can try to wait patiently....I'm so not patient. :haha:

My BBs aren't as sore today and no nausea yet today. Wondering if it was just my body being weird. I have anywhere from 3-7 days to wait for AF. Stupid odd cycles.

Anything to report ABMOMMY or Angel?

I did opk, it was negative but I expected that. I will O eventually and not stress about a "deadline" :)

Will you keep doing opks Flukey? I have a random suspicion that you will o much earlier this cycle!

Angel and ABMommy- fingers crossed!

AJangel, yes I will continue opks as I do have a love/hate relationship with them, lol. I feel like I will too. Things just feel right and I've been the happiest I've ever been in a while. I don't feel depressed about work, ttc, waiting for O. Anyways, how are you doing?

So I'm new here, and thankful I found this place! Wish I would have found sooner (maybe would have saved some headaches) but none the less here I am :)

I was on BCP for 3 years and stopped at my last cycle at the end of July 2015 (28th I think was start day of last AF) because we wanted to TTC. I waited a wopping FIVE WHOLE MONTHS to see AF back again.. and even weirder is it was EXACTLY 5 months.. (Dec 28) I kind of thought it might be coming because exactly 2 weeks prior on the 14th I had EWCM, but it was only that night and didn't continue on to the next day. I figured my cycle would stick to the 28 days it had been on BCP (I had a very irregular cycle before them), but now I haven't had a sign of it. I have been feeling SUPER tired and have had this icy hot feeling on my lower abdomen/pelvic area? And super constipated :( This past Saturday however on the 30th I thought I might have had EWCM again. It was again at night and didn't continue to the next day.
Any one have some advice? My cycle is a tough one to crack! Haha

Morning ladies! 9DPO today. My Wondfo's will be here today so I will probably test tonight, even though I know I should wait I am anxious to test this cycle. Not sure why I'm so anxious, probably because my breasts are SO sore, much more tender/sore/sensitive than any other month since dropped bcp (11 months now).

A few days ago they seemed to be normal again, but that only lasted about a day. Yesterday they were very sore, and nipples were incredibly sensitive and easily irritated. The Tshirt I was wearing to bed (which is very soft and comfortable) was irritating them). So abnormal for me.

Either my body is still regulating and hormones are still changing or there's something going on. Even DH has commented on the fact that he thinks they look swollen and on other months when I've been hard core symptom spotting I would ask him if they look different and he'd tell me he couldn't tell anything, but this time he mentioned it out of the blue without me asking. Makes me want to test so bad. LoL The need to POAS is real. :haha:

Flueky Your temps are looking pretty good, hoping that the Vitex helps you this cycle! I agree, I think you'll O much earlier. :)

mac - Do you do anything to track your cycles? temp, opks, etc? Or just checking CM? It's hard to say what's going on without a little more info. I know that it has taken me a year almost for my cycles to begin to get better, though I didn't have to wait months for AF to arrive, but my cycles were 40ish days with only an 8 day LP after I stopped bcp. I only just (in the last 2 months) started to have normal 28 day cycles with a decent LP of 10-12 days.

Welcome, mac. It sounds possible that you ovulated. I would recommend temping or opks to help detect. I hope your getting back on track though. It's so hard when ttc and you don't O or O much later than most.

Angel, thanks for the support :) oh and I have a very good feeling about this cycle for you :)

My cm today seems to be drying up :/ this doesn't seem like a good sign. However breasts are painfully tender. Yesterday at the gym I wa doing jumping jacks and jump rope and I was In a lot of pain and I don't usually have that problem (I'm not a really large chested girl). I'll see what today's test does this afternoon but I'm not super optimistic.

On a positive note it's 9dpo and I have yet to see any sign (so far) of any red or pink when checking cervix. This usually pops up about 8-9dpo so even if it's bfn that is still an improvement.

Update:

My Wondfo's came in today. I tested this afternoon, BFN. :( But it's only 9DPO and I have no signs of AF - usually by now I'd be having some red or pink when I check my cervix. So either my LP is increasing or there's still hope. CM is starting to dry up though which makes me a little nervous. :/

9dpo is still early and no red or pink when checking your cervix is excellent news :) :dust:

EWCM today :) I had a dream last night about being pregnant too. My first test was a CB + or -. I'm feeling positive about my body. This may not be the cycle but things feel right. I've been reading a book too so I can focus energy away from ttc as to not obsess and stress out.

EWCM today :) I had a dream last night about being pregnant too. My first test was a CB + or -. I'm feeling positive about my body. This may not be the cycle but things feel right. I've been reading a book too so I can focus energy away from ttc as to not obsess and stress out.

:happydance: yay for ew! Sounds like you are on the right track! Love that you are doing things to avoid obsessing :)

Mac- it took me 4 months to get AF after stopping the pill, you aren't alone!

Flukey- I'm so glad you're happy and not stressing. That's the best thing you can do for your body and TTC! I'm doing good, starting to feel much better now (morning sickness almost gone). I found out my doc doesn't do 12 week ultrasounds so I scheduled a private one at a local company in town because I wanna new ultrasound before we announce! We have our 8 week one but he kinda just looks like a blob, lol.

Hi ladies. AF started for me on Monday. Disappointed but excited for this cycle. Have a good feeling.

Angel, thanks :) yes now I'm obsessed with reading my book lol

AJangel, that stinks your dr doesn't do 12 week scan. I'm looking forward to your scan with private party. Also, glad that MS is easing off.

ABmommy, sorry about AF but I'm glad you can start a ttc cycle :)

My IUD comes out Friday and we will start ttc immediately..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->