Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I've made it to 11DPO with no signs of AF coming, but still a BFN yesterday and this morning. I'm thinking that this means after a year off bcp I'm finally regulating and my body may have increased my LP on its own (since last month I made it to 14DPO for the first time ever). CM is dried up and basically gone, and my breast tenderness is basically gone, but today's temp spiked so I don't know what to think. I am suspecting that AF will be here this weekend, but trying to be positive that at least my cycles are regulating.

Gong to probably test again this evening (because lets face it, POAS addiction is real! :rofl: ) but am not expecting anything.

ABMommy Sorry to hear about AF :( Hopefully next cycle is the one for you!

Gagrlinpitt I don't know much about IUD's. Hopefully you are able to conceive quickly! :)

Ajangel Can't wait to hear about your 12 week scan! :)

Angel, sorry about BFNs. I hope you just implanted and will take a few days for BFP. :)

Good luck. I'm not too savvy on IUD. :)

It was the best option for me.. This is my second one.

I've made it to 11DPO with no signs of AF coming, but still a BFN yesterday and this morning. I'm thinking that this means after a year off bcp I'm finally regulating and my body may have increased my LP on its own (since last month I made it to 14DPO for the first time ever). CM is dried up and basically gone, and my breast tenderness is basically gone, but today's temp spiked so I don't know what to think. I am suspecting that AF will be here this weekend, but trying to be positive that at least my cycles are regulating.

Gong to probably test again this evening (because lets face it, POAS addiction is real! :rofl: ) but am not expecting anything.

ABMommy Sorry to hear about AF :( Hopefully next cycle is the one for you!

Gagrlinpitt I don't know much about IUD's. Hopefully you are able to conceive quickly! :)

Ajangel Can't wait to hear about your 12 week scan! :)

Thanks. From what I've been told by my doc and my step-dad who's a gyno, I can start trying immediately..

So, I woke up this morning and felt wet down there like we'd had sex the night before. Tons of watery CM! I'm just going to relax and not get too excited about it though. I don't want to scare O away lol

Flueky - yay!! Looks like this really is shaping up to be a good month for you so far!

AFM - temp plummet today. But I've been awake off and on since 2am, and I ended up temping at 4:20 instead of 5 because at 4:15 I realized I wasn't falling back asleep. So my temp is pretty unreliable today. My daily temps are actually a lot lower than my bbt (odd I know) but I tend to run in the low 97s all day once I'm awake so I'm not surprised by the drop. I am setting myself up to expect AF on Saturday though.

Next month I'll be better prepared to expect O. This month wasn't as good for BD since the early O was so sudden.

Sorry about AF, Angel. I'm glad you are more prepared this cycle though :)

So I sent my doctor a message through the message portal to request a referral for the fertility clinic to have tests run since i've now hit the one year mark. It's a bitter sweet moment, like yay I can have tests run just ot make sure everything is okay, but bitter because I didn't think I would have to get to this point. :(

I think that things are okay, and that I really just needed to regulate from bcp (which I appear to be doing) but I'm still going to try to do it just to be sure. I'd rather spend the money and find out that everything is okay than not do it and find out later that we should have had some tests done.

Flukey- yay for fertile signs!! And gosh your temps look good. Crossing my fingers you o soon!

Angel- will they test your DH too? My doc recommended my husband get tested first, so I was just curious. Sorry AF came but at least you ovulated earlier!

I'm pretty sure that they will test DH. My doctor said that they have a very systematic way of going through the tests, including testing DH and myself for a variety of tests. I have wanted to get this testing done for awhile, at least his (since it's so easy to test DH) but the doctor(s) wouldn't start hte process. It's a little annoying simply because if the problem was as simple as sperm count or mobility that's an easy test and something that could be taken care of a lot more easily than my problems. So if that's what it turns out ot be I'll be upset simply because it means we could have been fixing this problem months ago.

Since I've had 2 CPs, I am pretty sure I CAN get pregnant, so I don't think it's on his end. I think it's my progesterone because my temp are low, my temps drop fast and I had such a short LP, which is slowly getting a little longer. I think I'm just starting to produce the hormones I need on my own. But I'm not a doctor so I'm just hypothesizing, obviously.

I can say that since I've started taking anti-depressants, and exercising regularly and lost some weight I've been a lot better with the Ovulation. So I think that might have been part of it. Exercise has been very good for me the last few months. :)

Angel, sorry about it being bittersweet. Had talk with DH today and said it'll be okay because I will get pregnant with or without assistance. I've been trying a little half heartedly to lose weight. I typically eat pretty good. Sometimes too much. I need to exercise though.

AJangel, opks still negative. Today is cd17 so it's early for O for me. But I do hope I O by Valentine's day. I'm not going to have a pressure about Oing as long as I do O (unless it gets too long, then I don't know).

Angel- have you thought Of using OTC progesterone cream? I was afraid of it but the cycle I used it I got my BFP with my 9 day lp so I think it did help. Just a thought if you wanted to try something this cycle before the testing starts!

Flukey- well I'm hoping you'll at least o by cd 30! Preferably earlier but at least 30 you wouldn't have to wait ages. How's work going?

Angel- have you thought Of using OTC progesterone cream? I was afraid of it but the cycle I used it I got my BFP with my 9 day lp so I think it did help. Just a thought if you wanted to try something this cycle before the testing starts!

Flukey- well I'm hoping you'll at least o by cd 30! Preferably earlier but at least 30 you wouldn't have to wait ages. How's work going?

I have tenatively thought about using OTC progesterone cream, but I had avoided it because I wasn't sure if I really had a problem and whether it might be an issue if there wasn't a problem.

I might look into using it this cycle. Do you use it all cycle or only after O? and Do you keep using it after you got your BFP?

AJangel, work is going pretty well. Just waiting to transfer to the branch I used to work at as it's close to home. That may happen Wednesday.

Angel- I started it about 3 DPO. I called my doc when I got my BFP and asked if they could test my progesterone level and they did and it was low so they started me on prescription progesterone, so I stopped the cream. However from what I researched they say to keep using the cream.. But I'd prob ask for levels to be checked to be sure!

Flukey- oh that would be good!! I hope it happens soon!

Thanks Ajangel! I'll look at starting that this cycle if I don't have testing start from the RE

Ajangel, hope your appt goes well tomorrow.

Angel, glad it looks like AF is over for you.

ABmommy, how are you?

Elle.T. I hope you are well too.

Yes, AF is over and we are going to start the "BD Game" tomorrow I think. I'll start my OPK Digi's on CD7 because I O'd so early this cycle I don't want to miss my blinky faces this time like I did last time.

Going to try so so so hard to get SMEP. I think that if I O early again (less than CD16) then it'll be pretty easy to stick to SMEP. It's when I'm Oing later than that that I get really burned out.

Lol hey ladies, been catching up on what's been happening glad everyone is doing ok.

Flueky I am so excited for your ew!! Hoping for good things for you.

We are still currently not trying because of our vacation but of course now I'm freaking out because AF has yet to make an appearance. I am almost 4 days late. Took a pregnancy test everyday and it's a BFN everytime. It's just so weird because I started to have PMS symptoms, cramping and the whole 9 than nothing. There isn't even any sign of AF at all. It's frustrating because I was on a 27 day cycle and now that seems to be way off and of course it's the one month I didn't use Opks so I have no idea when I O'd or if I did. Blah, sorry for the rant just wish my body would get it together.

Ajangel, hope your appt goes well tomorrow.

Angel, glad it looks like AF is over for you.

ABmommy, how are you?

Elle.T. I hope you are well too.

Elle.T. I hope you get an answer soon. I hope it goes the way you want :)

Elle T. When I did have a cycle before my mirena, alertness when I was out of my normal routine my period would be late. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->