Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Elle - have you had any abnormal stress or anything this cycle? That could have delayed O. Hope you get an answer soon!

Yea I was pretty stressed this month so much was happening. I started spotting this afternoon and feeling a little crampy I guess this is a good sign AF is finally going to make her appearance. I Was getting nervous because we just booked our flights and paid the remaining balance on our flight last week. Lol I told DH this would be a not so funny joke if I did get my BFP AFTER we decided to wait.. til after April.

Flukey- thank you! My appointment went well, our blob now looks like a baby haha. I was nervous to tell my boss but I told her yesterday and she was happy! Any signs of o yet? Are you still getting fertile fluid?

Yeah, fertile fluid on and off. Opk considerably darker this evening. So hopefully, O will quit hiding :)

Glad your appt went well and it's more than a blob. When's next appt?

So happy your blob is now looking like a baby!! :hugs: So exciting!!!

Hey guys, hope you have all been well. I've been busy because of all the snow and ice this week. I've also been a bit down. I'm wondering if maybe I have PCOS. I really think things should have regulated by now. The acne that I get when I'm not on vitex and I struggled to be a healthy weight since puberty. Anyways, I'm going to continue ttc and wait for my yearly visit to ob gyn in May if no bfp by then. In other news vacation planned for the latter part of the summer. I'm quite excited :)

Thank you ladies!!

Flukey- oh no, I hope it's not. Although many women have it and it's manageable! What labs did they do at your last appt?

I called the fertility clinic and was able to schedule my first appointment. Because their main doctor jumps between two clinics (one is over an hour from me and one is ~ 20 minutes) and I wanted to do afternoon appointment so I don't have to get a sub for my classes I had some trouble getting scheduled. It wouldn't have been an issue but we have so many other appointments scheduled this month that every earlier opening they had would have been a conflict with something I Couldn't reschedule (like my root canal :/ )

Anyway, that gives me this cycle to see what happens because by the time I go in I should be at the beginning of next cycle if no BFP.

Checked with insurance and they will cover diagnostic and testing up until a diagnosis is made. the minute a diagnosis of infertility is made, the insurance will no longer pay for any tests or treatment. Hoping it comes up to be something as simple as needing progesterone or something instead. Otherwise this could be a very expensive route.

At least I have an appointment though.

Flueky oh! I hope you don't actually have PCOS. Hopefully you can get some labs done adn find out. There are a lot of women who have it and it can be managed with the right drugs (like metformin and a few others). Hopefully you can find something!

Hi everyone! It's cd12 for me and my opks are getting darker but not positive yet. We were going to try SMEP this cycle but messed up that schedule so now just crossing our fingers. We did BD yesterday and gonna get DH to BD tmrw as I'm sure I'll get a +opk tmrw. Thank goodness for the weekend we can BD Saturday and Sunday to hopefully cover our bases.

AJangel, they did TSH and prolactin. Both were normal. I think they are more of a rule out against pcos.

Angel, I'm sorry insurance is wanting to be sh*t about not paying once diagnoses is reached. I really hope you don't even need appt! Thanks, yeah I know women can. I guess it just bothers me it's a potential and there is no way I could have avoided it. I'm not overweight. My BMI is 25.3 so barely overweight. My cholesterol and glucose is always really good. So I'm not sure about metformin as it may make blood sugar so low I'd pass out. But I will try not to worry until MD appt in May.

ABmommy, that would be neat to conceive Valentine's weekend :) a baby of love (every one's on this thread is and will be, but you know what I mean). FX for you!

Angel- my insurance is the same way. Kind of sad how they don't cover treatment! But stuff like clomid and progesterone is pretty cheap I think. i think its like the IUI and injections that are expensive. But hopefully they don't find anything and you'll get a BFP before then!

Flukey- can you see if they can check testosterone and LH? It's an easy blood draw that could give you some more info, if you wanted that. I hope it's not PCOS though! Were you irregular before the pill?

ABMommy- good luck!! A valentine baby would be special :)

AJangel, I may ask the Dr next month if I don't O by end of the month. As far as irregular before the pill. I really don't remember my cycles. I think they were regular but I'm not sure. I only really had trouble with "stains" from period starting was my first year. It was so bad, I started right before I finished the 5th grade and starting middle school and I had to walk halls with my bloody skirt. My English teacher got my books to me in hall as my mom picked me up. It helped me from being totally humiliated.

I really don't remember being taken off guard before that. I never had sex til 2 years after starting pill so I wasn't scared of being pregnant.

Hey ladies. :)

Flueky - hopefully you can get somewhere and get something figured out with the doc. It's interesting that you aren't overweight at all but still possibly have PCOS. I haven't seen that very often (I have a few friends with PCOS besides my sister).

AFM - CD10, I'm still getting low on my Digi's. Last cycle I O'd at CD13, but the cycle before it was CD18, so I'm unsure as to when I will O this month. Plus we are under some substantial stress at the moment dealing with trying to remove my DH"s crazy, drug addict felon uncle from the property that we inherited that we've been trying to clean up to sell. He broke in, and has been squatting there and we have to take him to court ot have him removed :/ It's a mess. Court is Tuesday, so until then we are all a little on edge. Probably affecting O.

Gosh, Angel, ugh that sounds awful. Why does everything have to be such a process anymore. Well I hope you O sooner than later. Yeah, I actually worked with a girl with PCOS and she was skinny as a rail. I mean maybe I don't have it. It was just a possible with all going on and that was my own "diagnosis".

Yeah, tell me about it. I just wish the court date had been set for last Friday instead of Tuesday, then this would be done and over and I would be done stressing about it. :(

Hey guys, I think I'm going to take a break from bnb. Just a bit disappointed about not Oing yet and I don't want to start obsessing and stressing. I plan to return when O is confirmed. Good luck ABMOMMY and Angel :)

Looking forward to your next scan AJANGEL :)

So I think I spoke too soon, had a surprise today :happydance:

20160216_155646.jpg

Yayyyyy Flukey!! I had a weird feeling you'd o in the 20s! So happy for you!

Thanks AJANGEL :) I'm looking forward to a temp jump. I expect it'll occur Thursday. Oh, so happy right now.

Yay flueky!!! So excited for you!!! :D

AFM - got my blinky face yesterday and today. We managed to BD last night, and hoping to BD every day through the rest of the week. If I Follow the same pattern as usual today's temp rise will be followed tomorrow by a drop and a solid smiley. If not tomorrow then Friday. I want as many little guys up there waiting as possible. ;) lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->