Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Flueky- yay!! So exciting!

Amell- FX this is your cycle!!

Angel, woohoo, we should be tww buddies :)

Gagrlinpitt, thank you :) how have you been?

Angel, woohoo, we should be tww buddies :)

Gagrlinpitt, thank you :) how have you been?

Doing good all things considering. The hormones are a bit out of wack as I'm 11 days out from my mirena removal. Been very very emotional the past couple of days and no AF yet, but I'm sure it's on its way.

Thanks for asking :hugs:

You're welcome :hugs: I know I was having all kinds of problems stopping my bc pills. Ugh the emotions, the weight gain, acne, and oily hair. I hope it doesn't take long to sort out. I'm not the typical case.

Oh is that your kitty in the licture? Very cute

You're welcome :hugs: I know I was having all kinds of problems stopping my bc pills. Ugh the emotions, the weight gain, acne, and oily hair. I hope it doesn't take long to sort out. I'm not the typical case.

Oh is that your kitty in the licture? Very cute

You and me both lol. But I also was on my second mirena and had it a total of almost eight years.. So it might take a bit to sort out.

And yes that's my 17 year old love bug.. She is such a mess but I love her dearly.

Yes, I think patience was something I should have had more in the beginning. I really thought it would be so easy. I was proved wrong, but it's okay I enjoy the knowledge I've gained.

Wow, 17 years. How precious. I have a Chihuahua and she is 7 I think (DH had her before we got together) she's so amazing and full of personality. She's not yapping or bitty like the "typical" Chihuahua either.

Yes, I think patience was something I should have had more in the beginning. I really thought it would be so easy. I was proved wrong, but it's okay I enjoy the knowledge I've gained.

Wow, 17 years. How precious. I have a Chihuahua and she is 7 I think (DH had her before we got together) she's so amazing and full of personality. She's not yapping or bitty like the "typical" Chihuahua either.

All sorts of new info you learn.. I had (tmi maybe) a lot of egg white like cm today.. Enough that it was on the toilet paper.. Maybe my period was the week before I had my mirena taken out...

I give you credit, I've never been a fan of Chihuahuas..

Angel, hope you get your peak today :)

Gagrlinpitt, yeah I never liked them before and was taken back a bit after DH said he had one, but she's wonderful. She smiles when I come home lol. It's hard telling that first cycle what's going on. EWCM is a good sign though. Not tami either. The first time I had it post pill I was screaming for DH lol. I knew what it was and was happy to finally see it.

Temp rose a little today and still no peak. I think O is delayed a day or two due to stress. I got news yesterday that a student of mine from last year (at the previous school I worked at) committed suicide yesterday morning. I think the shock/stress/etc may affect O. didn't bd last night because of it,, was in no state of mind.

Today going to try to do some yoga when I get home from work and try to destress. Hoping my temp drops again tomrorow and I get my peak tomorrow.

Flueky Yay!!! TWW!!!

Oh angel, that's terrible :hugs: no doubt that stress could delay O. I hope the yoga helps and you get your peak tomorrow :)

Flueky Loving your temp rise!! So excited for you!! :)

Temp rise again today. And last night and this morning my CM has been more creamy than ew (some ew mixed in but mostly on the creamy side). My body is saying :nope: to O right now. I haven't had this happen before, though I know a lot of ladies on here have had "false starts". I am using ICs too and they are clearly negative. So I didn't bother to use a digi this mornign because I think that with the advanced they will keep giving a blinky no matter what after you get the first blinky until you get a peak. I'm tempted to dip it in water just ot see if it will still give a blinky or will give a low. :p LoL. It has a memory in it which is how it calculates the blinky (rise in estrogren) but I think I read somewhere hte blinky keeps coming until peak is reached, even if you miss peak or if you don't o at all.

Our students get out at 12:30 every Friday (instead of 2:15) and the teachers have meetings in the afternoons. I am going to take a half day today and leave when the students do. I have 2 days of bereavement available for non-family members and the viewing of my former student is this afternoon so I'm going to take the afternoon off, do some yoga and try to destress and mentally/emotionally reach a better place. I don't think I'll go to the viewing (I can't bear to see her like that....that's just too mch for me), but i will certainly be at her funeral service tomorrow. Hoping that after this is over my body will go ahead and drop the egg.

Also got news yesterday that the trial for my husband and his stupid uncle who broke into our house and refuse to leave is next week on Thursday. I won't be going this time, I can't take off 2 more days next week, but DH is going and we are getting in contact with a lawyer and hopefully getting some one to handle it for us. That will help relieve a lot of stress for me.

Stress. Ugh.

Angel, maybe temp rise was from the stress? Yes, I'm pretty sure the CB advanced opk will get you flashing Smiley until the end of time until it detects peak/LH surge. I'm glad you get to leave early today, you need it. Oh I hope that legal bulls#$!@ gets sorted out for you guys soon.

How's everyone else?

Apparently I spoke too soon. Came home this afternoon and did an IC and it was close to + so I decided to do a digi with the same urine. Glad I did, because I got my peak :)

I usually O on the same day as the peak but I don't think that will happen today based on temps. Probably tomorrow or day after. I texted DH a pic of the :) and told him that no matter what we are BD today, tomorrow and Sunday. No matter how tired we are or how emotionally drained I am tomorrow. :haha:

We were supposed to have game night today at my sisters, which usually involves drinking too but I'll refrain from alcohol tonight or have no more than one drink so that I don't mess with my temps. I want tomorrow's temps to be as accurate as possible.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
Awesome, Angel. I like your plan and I'm glad it doesn't seem as O is being delayed long.

Flueky - yay! I love when I get CHs! :)

Woke up today with a temp rise (again!), but also have been throwing up since shortly after 5am, so I think it's more of illness than accuracy. :/

We BD yesterday and will try to BD today and tomorrow (if I still feel like this that will be tricky :haha: ) but I am expecting a giant temp drop for O day, and haven't seen that yet. So I am hoping tomorrow I see a big drop and then a rise again Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->