Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

:happydance:I got my temp spike today! After a slight bit of o spotting yesterday. :happydance:

Hey girls...
I'm 29...30 this Friday!👏🏽🎂🎉🎊
I've been on BC for 9 years.
I took my last pack on May. AF right after. And my first cicle off of BC was a mess. Exactly like you Offbcafter7year. My husband tried to have kids before and even with treatment didn't work, he(43) have low count of swimmers and she had issues too. Now 8 years after that we met and we decide to TTC #1.
I've always been regular. I'm not tracking anything, but as he dealt with all this before he can tell what's going on. Last cicle I believe I O on the 12. And the next day I had a very light bleeding for 3 days. I was all over the place not knowing what was going on. And he said it was just my body getting regulate. AF was here right on time, just like the old days. ( 30 day cicle). This cicle I'm feeling normal, no signs of O. But according to the calculator I should O between 13-18. So we will see. So far I'm not feeling any abnormal symptoms.

:happydance:I got my temp spike today! After a slight bit of o spotting yesterday. :happydance:

Woohoo!! How's your temp today? Mine dropped a little yesterday but was still higher than usual. And today's was 97.99 which is high for me so I think it's looking good? The "research" setting on FF says I ovulated 11 days ago but the advanced and FAM setting hasn't detected ovulation yet so we will see. I'm on cd 37 so hopefully I did! I'm becoming very impatient.

Hey girls...
I'm 29...30 this Friday!👏🏽🎂🎉🎊
I've been on BC for 9 years.
I took my last pack on May. AF right after. And my first cicle off of BC was a mess. Exactly like you Offbcafter7year. My husband tried to have kids before and even with treatment didn't work, he(43) have low count of swimmers and she had issues too. Now 8 years after that we met and we decide to TTC #1.
I've always been regular. I'm not tracking anything, but as he dealt with all this before he can tell what's going on. Last cicle I believe I O on the 12. And the next day I had a very light bleeding for 3 days. I was all over the place not knowing what was going on. And he said it was just my body getting regulate. AF was here right on time, just like the old days. ( 30 day cicle). This cicle I'm feeling normal, no signs of O. But according to the calculator I should O between 13-18. So we will see. So far I'm not feeling any abnormal symptoms.

Hi! That is great that AF came right on time, maybe your body won't take long to normalize!

Ajangel- that does sound promising. So three-ish days of higher temps but ff didn't say you ovulated? Weird. My temp today is good, basically the same as yesterday around 98.1 which is almost a whole degree higher that it had been.

Map- welcome! Temping would probably be a good idea. It is the only way to know for sure that you ovulated. Only downside being you definitely over analyze every temp. I got really stressed out when my temp dip lasted like 4 days.

That's awesome your temp is still up! I know what you mean about stressing out with temps.. I kept getting really excited to see my temp go up and then would get disappointed and stressed when it would drop. Supposedly after birth control most people's temps are really erratic so now I'm not getting too excited over high temps and not worrying about low either..saves me some disappointment! It's much better to look at the overall trend I've realized.

How are the other girls in here doing?

Sorry, I've had a busy week. I got my wondfo opks today. I tested to fun this afternoon. I know it wasn't positive but I had a line so I may test daily when I get home from work. Hoping my body straightens out its been nearly 3 months since my last bcp.

Hello everyone...
My chart says that my fertile days are13,14 and 15 and the ovulate day is today(16). The only symptoms I'm feeling is a little tender on my breast and a smell. Which is the complete opposite of last month. We BD on the 14th at night. I'm not sure if we can catch the egg with that one or if we do today is too late.😏
Temperature on the 14th was 96.8 and yesterday was 92.1.
But I work outdoors in Florida weather I don't think I can trust that.

GL map!

Any updates ladies? I'm chalking up that my spotting was my "AF" due to annovulatory cycle. I got my wondfo opks Wednesday, had pretty faint line Wednesday (forgot to take pic). Still faint Thursday and Friday but darker each time. I'm waiting to test til at least 7 tonight. I'm counting today cycle day 12 :)

Hi Flueky! I'm in my TWW, with AF due on the 26th. ..I haven't really had any symptoms in the last couple days, which is kind of discouraging but I'm trying to stay positive. We are all more than due for our BFPs!!!

Don't count yourself out yet mininun. Glad you are in tww though :) :dust: for you!

I did opk, it seems about same color as yesterday. Its okay though. I'm happy to see a line. GL!

I think I ovulated as I have a temp shift.. I could be 15 DPO or I could be 8 as my chart is kinda unclear. I took a test today and it was a BFN so we shall see! I'm on CD 41 now.

Good luck AJangel! Keep us posted. Could use a bfp after bcp in this thread :)

Here's my chart if you guys wanna see! My CM wasn't fertile at the time though so hopefully that doesn't matter too much 😁 I heard CM after BC can be kinda wacky though.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/56afe4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So I broke down and tested this morning, six days before AF is due. It was BFN :( Still holding out hope for this month though, maybe it was too early.

That's still so early mininun. Don't lose hope yet. That early of a bfp isn't common :hugs:

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

mininun it's definitely still early. You're not out til af comes :)

I'm 7dpo today and patiently waiting to test.

Hey pinkpandy! The waiting can be excruciating. FX!

Afm, opks seem to be getting ever so slightly darker, not really faint now. So I'm hoping I'll O by the start of next week :)

I'm 10 DPO now! The weird thing is I don't have really have any symptoms.. Not even PMS symptoms! My chart does look like I ovulated to you guys right?? That would suck if I really didn't :-( the only symptoms I have is a decreased appetite.. I'm not hungry at all! Aren't you supposed to be extra hungry during this phase? Haha. And my GI tract is being annoying but I do have IBS so I can't really say that's totally abnormal for me. Yesterday morning I had 3 sharp pains over 20 minutes in my pelvic area.. But once again I honestly don't know if that was my uterus or intestines lol. It felt too low and localized to be intestine but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Mininun and pinkpandy do you have any weird symptoms? Crossing my fingers your ovulate fleuky!!

I'm 10 DPO now! The weird thing is I don't have really have any symptoms.. Not even PMS symptoms! My chart does look like I ovulated to you guys right?? That would suck if I really didn't :-( the only symptoms I have is a decreased appetite.. I'm not hungry at all! Aren't you supposed to be extra hungry during this phase? Haha. And my GI tract is being annoying but I do have IBS so I can't really say that's totally abnormal for me. Yesterday morning I had 3 sharp pains over 20 minutes in my pelvic area.. But once again I honestly don't know if that was my uterus or intestines lol. It felt too low and localized to be intestine but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Mininun and pinkpandy do you have any weird symptoms? Crossing my fingers your ovulate fleuky!!

It def looks like you ovulated, Ajangel! Yeah it can be hard to pinpoint uterus pangs but that sounds a lot like the "pinching" or slight cramping a lot of people have with implantation :)

I started cramping this morning, and have a few breakouts, so that probably means AF is on schedule. I'm trying to get myself in that mindset so when/if AF does arrive, it's not too upsetting. It's annoying when I know that I did everything right this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->