Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I'm 10 DPO now! The weird thing is I don't have really have any symptoms.. Not even PMS symptoms! My chart does look like I ovulated to you guys right?? That would suck if I really didn't :-( the only symptoms I have is a decreased appetite.. I'm not hungry at all! Aren't you supposed to be extra hungry during this phase? Haha. And my GI tract is being annoying but I do have IBS so I can't really say that's totally abnormal for me. Yesterday morning I had 3 sharp pains over 20 minutes in my pelvic area.. But once again I honestly don't know if that was my uterus or intestines lol. It felt too low and localized to be intestine but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Mininun and pinkpandy do you have any weird symptoms? Crossing my fingers your ovulate fleuky!!

It def looks like you ovulated, Ajangel! Yeah it can be hard to pinpoint uterus pangs but that sounds a lot like the "pinching" or slight cramping a lot of people have with implantation :)

I started cramping this morning, and have a few breakouts, so that probably means AF is on schedule. I'm trying to get myself in that mindset so when/if AF does arrive, it's not too upsetting. It's annoying when I know that I did everything right this month.

I've read a lot of people think AF is coming and then it ends up being a BFP so don't get discouraged!! And even if AF does come try to just be happy that she did, because that means your body is working right and ovulating at least! One less thing to worry about (if you didn't ovulate it would make things even harder!)

Thank you Ajangel! At least now I kind of have a "routine" for lack of a better word for TTC, so I know what I will do for next month, in case AF does arrive.

Well I hope you are wrong mininun. However, they say pregnancy is about 20% so don't feel bad. I hope you vet bfp though.

AJangel, it looks like you ovulated.

I'll be doing opk. I hope its darker. I hope to ovulate again and sooner rather than later. So counting weird spotting on 7th. I'm cycle day15 today.

Fleuky I never got a positive OPK this cycle but charts showing I ovulated so maybe you have/will still! Could your spotting have been ovulation spotting? I've heard some people have that!

I did not yesterday, big bfn. So I don't think so, I tested just in case. I'll test again tomorrow. I starts drinking grapefruit juice yesterday as it helps produce ewcm and some even say ovulate. Its nasty to me but if it helps, I'll do it

Grapefruit juice is a good idea, Flueky! Maybe I'll start trying that too. Can you drink the sweetened stuff or does it have to be that bitter plain juice?

I bought the unsweetened :S I have some food and water to quickly chase it (its really the aftertaste that gets me). About 3 saltines helps me get that taste out.

Ajangel- Ive been getting symptoms the last two days. I have cramping on and off all day, like a cross between af coming and a uti coming, but not really. It's weird. And pulling twinges. Today I'm pretty bloated as well and it's uncomfortable when I have to bend down. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it feels like something is happening. We will see in a few days I guess.

11 DPO today.. I have a feeling I'm not pregnant :-( BFN today, I know it's still early but my temps just seem too low to be pregnant. Trying not to read too much into single temps because I know it's better to look at the general trend and I've found similar charts to mine that ended in a BFP..but I'm still feeling out. It's weird because pre-o I felt more crappy then post-o.. I have energy back for my workouts (pre o my workouts felt awful) but I have been falling asleep instantly at night and sleeping through the night and normally I wake up a lot. Also my nipples feel kind of tingly but I may be imagining it LOL. But looking on th bright side of things at least I've passed 10 days of a luteal phase, as I've read less than 10 causes worry for miscarriage if you do get pregnant. Trying to stay positive but I don't "feel" pregnant!

What brand is the unsweetened grapefruit juice? I've only seen sweetened!

I'll have to grab some at the store this weekend. It can't hurt to try something extra!

As gross as it may be my nasal mucus is thinner. So I don't think its a bunch of hocus about the grapefruit juice.

Glad the grapefruit juice seems to be working for you flueky. A lot of women seem to have good results with it. Just be careful as it interacts with a LOT of medications and supplements. Could be making something more important not absorb.

Ajangel- sorry you feel out. But you aren't meccesarily out yet. Keep positive but even if af comes it is nice to know cycles are regulating :)

I'm just taking prenatal. No meds other than that. I'm drinking about 6 oz. a day.

My opk seemed lighter today. I tested earlier though too. However, going with basis of 38 day cycle I wouldn't ovulate until 7/31

Good luck to everyone :)

Hi ladies, I hope to join you. I am 32 years old, I went off BCP on June 11 midpack, as soon as husband and I agreed it was baby time, I got my withdrawal bleed June 14-17. I spotted/light flow brown (sorry tmi) June 30-July3. I started temping July 6 and haven't seen a temp shift. I spotted June 14-15 (light brown). Started using OPK on July 17 but many seem to be positive or fairly close (at least july 18-21). On July 19 I started spotting brown again and looks like it has turned into AF today, my OPK was lighter today but still not temp shift. Was hoping for that "extra fertile" month after BC but it seems like it more so sent my system into chaos.

Hi smiley! Yes, I also hopes for super fertility first cycle. I didn't temp or use opks first cycle. I think my first two have been anovulatory. I hope I will at least ovulate this time. Good luck! I hope your next cycle goes better :)

Hi Flueky! What brand of BCP were you on? I saw that you posted something about grapefruit juice, I read the same - to drink that prior to O then pineapple after O. I have also heard cough syrup with guaifenesin as the only active ingredient helps CM. Sorry you've had two anovulatory months, I think my first was as well.

I was on Kariva for awhile then switched to Viorelle. Total of 10 years. It's okay as long as my body eventually figures things out again. I know it's been a long time since it did it's normal cycle so I know I need to be patient. I had a beautiful dream last night too. I dreamt I was pregnant and my water broke I was threatening the Dr because he made me work without restrictions and I was 22 weeks high risk. I delivered twins a girl then a boy. The boy looked so much like my brother. They were both healthy too. Dreams like that make it hard to be patient. What type of bcp were you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->